It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, mulls sweeping shake-up"He's frustrated, and angry at everyone," says confidants

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I really believe Trump thought he was going into Washington to show these dumb asses how it's done. But something he didn't anticipate happened-The Washington Machine doesn't care if he is a billionaire or if people usually crap their pants when he walks into the room. The Grid lock truly has Trump scratching his head.

Trump maybe thinking about a reboot of his staff.

At the urging of longtime friends and outside advisers, most of whom he consults after dark, President Trump is considering a "huge reboot" that could take out everyone from Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and chief strategist Steve Bannon, to counsel Don McGahn and press secretary Sean Spicer, White House sources tell me.

Canning Comey made his staff in the WH go into crisis mode. Trumps friends are telling him that his top aids don't know how to work with him.

The conversations intensified this week as the aftermath of the Comey firing pushed the White House from chaos into crisis. Trump's friends are telling him that many of his top aides don't know how to work with him, and point out that his approval ratings aren't rising, but the leaks are.
"The advice he's getting is to go big — that he has nothing to lose," the confidant said. "The question now is how big and how bold. I'm not sure he knows the answer to that yet."
www.axios.com...

This all could be Trump venting or just talk.

One note of caution: Trump often talks about firing people when things go south and does not follow through on it. So it's possible these conversations are his way of venting, and seeking reassurance.

edit on 14-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

He needs to do that, and stop with the damned tweets, take his role as POTUS more seriously.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
What neteork is this new trump show on?
Is it anything like The Aprentice?
I love reality tv

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Interesting, sounds like something Trump would definitely do - Reset.

Needs to drain his own swamp.

Will be interesting - popcorn at the ready.

One request for MODS - can we remove Obama's holier-than-thou expression being used as the logo for this forum??

This is Trump's era!!!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I really don't care about the tweets.

I really think he was under the impression that he was a kick ass and take names solution to the countries ills. There is no kicking ass there is no taking names.

It is a chess match on a grand scale. He must become a master or he will fail, publicly. Something that he is very unaccustomed to.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Folks quickly forget that Trump was a CEO, not a politician. CEO's are, by definition, not running a democratic system, they run a business in the capacity of a dictator, answering to the board of directors and shareholders only..so CEO's operate to best accommodate those 2 entities.

If Trump see's US citizens as the shareholders (those with the most invested and the most to loose/gain) then, in theory, he will make decisions and restructure is operation to best satisfy his shareholders otherwise he will be fired by the BoD due to pressure to do so by the shareholders (voters).

I would expect many unorthodox things from Trump in the coming years, he's not like a career politician whose decisions follow a linear path to financial bliss via pay for play tactics. He doesn't need the money, he's not even drawing a wage past the minimum requirement of $1 (sacrificing $399,999/annum)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Trump has every right to be angry-most Americans are also angry but we need problem solvers who can work with the dirty politicians. Trump didn't really know what he was getting into but he should have. Now he owes the American people, who unbelievably helped him beat the Beast, to right the wrongs of decades of lies and deceit by American politicians.
edit on 14-5-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

100+ days in and this is what we get? Seems like a girls slumber party rather than adults problem solving.

A couple of threads about getting O's beauty off the forum-One can only guess why it is still on there.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

And that's the problem, a nation is not a corporation, I know many choose him because of his supposed business acumen, but that have some steep down sides.
edit on 14-5-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Would congress be regulations?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

That is 100% true. He had no idea what the hell he was getting into. He could and should have called (maybe he did) some of his political friends and asked if he could do this.

If he hired the wrong people 100 days ago what in the world kind of knit whit is this guy?

He had better wise up in a hurry (300 days ago), or he is going to go down as the man who could have save America.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You people commenting do not know your history at all.

You need to look up how many people Andrew Jackson fired. Including the treasury secretary 3 times for refusing to direct payments to the treasury instead of the national bank to which he hated and killed eventually.

Peace.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) forms the basis of commercial compliance regarding financial trade. What ISO does is put Management, CEO's and Directors under significant scrutiny on a continuous basis with the intention of achieving one thing and one thing only - continuous improvement (of all systems of operation).

Now, near the very top of ISO compliance in the commercial world is McDonalds Corp. They are set up such that any employee can, in theory, transfer to any store on the planet and immediately be familiar with all systems of operation. ISO compliance saves money and lives because it emphasizes safety and security at all levels of business - right down to the ergonomics of your work station.

It's important that I mentioned that because that is the world that Trump has operated in and it is vastly different, and a hell of a lot more transparent and accountable, than the world he now lives in.

The US government is broken, precisely because Washington is infected with and is run by career politicians and lobby groups whose interests are not aligned with the interests of the taxpayer - Trump is the natural result of everyone being sick and tired of the same old same old.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

Good point. I didn't consider that. Would you agree that world slightly different than it was during Jackson's time. Things have accelerated.

Trump hired these people, are all of them a big disappointment? Sometimes when I am complaining about the world being wrong, sometimes it is me that is wrong.

link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Justso

That is 100% true. He had no idea what the hell he was getting into. He could and should have called (maybe he did) some of his political friends and asked if he could do this.

Now wait a second, he absolutely 'called' his political friends about running and has been in constant contact with them since, for he is an outsider. How could he have gotten to this point without that input?

If he hired the wrong people 100 days ago what in the world kind of knit whit is this guy?

He had better wise up in a hurry (300 days ago), or he is going to go down as the man who could have save America.

He can do all the 'wising up' possible, he still just one man swimming in a town of corruption and incompetence.

Its easy to speculate when youre so far away from the battle that you only hear gunfire. The fact (if it is a fact) that he is contemplating a sweeping change this early in his term (which has to be unprecedented) is refreshing.

Can people give this outsider, whom is not a career politician, a bit of freaking time? There is an obvious learning curve!
edit on 5130x6751America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

link   

We knew he was a knit whit when we saw him on the Apprentice show. So, Americans are partly to blame but all we had was the Beast-so the lesser of two evils.

Our country has survived many knit whit presidents; let's just hope Trump is a fast learner or is able to attract quality people to fill in his rather large gaps in the political arena.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

What do you think Trump would think if he was watching a new president flounder (like he is). I doubt he would be making the excuses you just did.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: SR1TX

Good point. I didn't consider that. Would you agree that world slightly different than it was during Jackson's time. Things have accelerated.

Trump hired these people, are all of them a big disappointment? Sometimes when I am complaining about the world being wrong, sometimes it is me that is wrong.

The World is much simpler now than it was then. We have it so stupid easy it's laughable.

Understand, nothing that has or will happen is nothing that has not happened before already. The truth is,
if you dive just a little into the true history of our Nation, you will be firmly glad you are alive and well today and not having to live through some of the utterly horrific times we have had before. I don't like Trump or ANY politician for any reason, All S*** turd boxes to me, but history is important so you know your heading for the future.

Peace.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

exactly!

Trump went to Washington as a businessman and thinking that everyone in Washington actually cares about the "company" (the U.S.A.) and wants to make the "company" (U.S.A.) efficient, prosperous and successful, he is finding out that the politicians in Washington don`t care about the "company" (the U.S.A.) or the people, they only care about themselves.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Yes and in a perfect world, the above would be great if not for folks who bend or break rules, just like politicians who should be of the people for the people by the people , greed, avarice and egos will thrump those lofty ideal,
(yiieks..pun not intended at all.)
edit on 14-5-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join