It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 5 of the 6 Muslim majority countries banned from entry by Trump are all Russia satellites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI
a reply to: Ohanka

Actually TOTALLY TRUE. Read what you linked and you will find that it is built with tech and equipment from France and the US.

C'mon man. You disproved your own stayement

What a ridiculous technicality.

The F-35 has a British engine and plans to use weapons based off Israeli missiles. Does that make it a British-Israeli made jet?
edit on -050009am5kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

It's common knowledge.

russia-insider.com...

"Take India's HAL Tejas for instance. Under development since the 1980s, the supersonic single-seat, single-jet engine, multirole light fighter is not expected to become fully combat ready for another year. In theory, it was supposed to be an indigenous aircraft but over the years its manufacturer had to replace the majority of its components with foreign ones."

"However, these changes do not seem to be working either. Majumdar believes that the HAL Tejas is already obsolete."

www.google.com...
edit on 14-5-2017 by KEACHI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

The F-35 is powered by the F135 developed for Lockhead Martin by Pratt & Whitney.

Pratt & Whitney is an American aerospace manufacturer with global service operations. It is a subsidiary of United Technologies (UTC). Pratt & Whitney's aircraft engines are widely used in both civil aviation (especially airlines) and military aviation. Its headquarters are in East Hartford, Connecticut.

You are so wrong i cant even laugh at you!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

To me, this sounds like the ban is political in nature, not religious.

Remove the word 'political' from that and I think you are very accurate. While I do not endorse bans on humans of any origin into the U.S as immigrants, it does not mean that I am ready to ignore mathematics and the reality that close to half of the Islam nation is inbred. Why should the entire globe have to answer to a culture that promotes its own intellectual demise?

pjmedia.com...

There is a dire phenomenon rising in Europe that is crippling entire societies and yet the continent sleeps, refusing not only to confront the destructive elephant in the room, but also to admit its very existence. The troubling reality being referred to is the widespread practice of Muslim inbreeding and the birth defects and social ills that it spawns.

Massive inbreeding among Muslims has been going on since their prophet allowed first-cousin marriages more than 50 generations (1,400 years) ago. For many Muslims, therefore, intermarriage is regarded as being part of their religion. In many Muslim communities, it is a source of social status to marry one's daughter or son to his or her cousin.

Today, 70 percent of all Pakistanis are inbred and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 "More stillbirths among immigrants"). A rough estimate reveals that close to half of everybody living in the Arab world is inbred.

And then there are the findings on intelligence. Research shows that if one’s parents are cousins, intelligence goes down 10-16 IQ points. The risk of having an IQ lower than 70 (criterion for being "retarded") increases 400 percent among children from cousin marriages.

Maybe it's not a religious thing? Maybe it's a science thing? Either way... until this inbreeding issue is addressed, KEEP THEM OUT.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

A lot of people may. I actually found they are not as strong as i thought compared to other countries. Ranked #25 in the world by the power index used to compare different country's military strength. Without the technology used in thd oil sands it would be ranked much lower.

www.globalfirepower.com...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So now it's the Russians fault? Trumpbots need to make up their minds. The only reason why those nations are on the ban list is because Trump doesn't have a business in that nation. Look at SA the leader in terrorism, women are treated as slaves and also is a leader in human rights violations but it somehow escaped the ban.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

These states like Syria, Iran, Yemen, Sudan, Libya, Somalia are hostile to Americans. They would never approve of an American opening business in their countries.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

In economic terms, the countries on the list are on there for their approval to go against the U.S. dollar as the financial standard to buying oil. Saudia Arabia remains off of the list because they still honor the petro dollar system. All of the ME countries practice anti christian views in various methods... ensuring that the funds used to purchase bulk oil having to be converted to U.S. dollars before buying is what drives the U.S. military presence in a said region. Saudi made a deal with the U.S. to keep the petro dollar system in place, therefore buying them military support and protection... regardless of whether they are supporters and or funders of terrorism.

The U.S. has every intention to keep the entire ME destabilized as it tries to prop up it's economy with the petro dollar. The countries that try to go out of the economical grounds on top of supporting terrorism are the ones that find U.S. involvement in their country.

This is from 2007 and the list is no different. The petro dollar props up the U.S. consumer debt, while the Afghan opium feeds the black projects of the U.S. military. We can point fingers at whoever we want, but it's just a stage to maintain a worthless U.S. dollar as the world standard.

edit on 14-5-2017 by ttobban because: spelling

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: buster2010

These states like Syria, Iran, Yemen, Sudan, Libya, Somalia are hostile to Americans. They would never approve of an American opening business in their countries.

Would you be friendly to a nation that attacked you for no reason? Did you seek to be friends with the bully that pushed you around in school? Americas new foreign policy "Be our friend or we will kill you"!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join