It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Francis in Fatima compares the saved Church to the Manchild of Revelation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The man child the dragon tried to devour was Jesus when he was born and king Herod ordered every first born child to be killed, satan was than defeated and was cast down when Yeshau was crucified and defeated death and ascended into the fathers right hand. A little busy right now but who has satan used to persecute Christians who didn't follow the rules but instead followed the word?
edit on 24-5-2017 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: WarriorOfLight96

why wasn't Jesus raptured to heaven as baby then?

Why should John write about past events 100 years later?

And if so, why should we consider the other things in the Revelation as future events and not as past events, including the antichrist?

There is no logic whatsoever to identify the manchild with Jesus except for his spiritual image that we all participate in it. "But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession" 1 Peter 2:9. "for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ." Galatians 3:27. Unfortunately, it was easier during the centuries church fathers to interpret in that way. No danger for their "kingdom of God" on earth either...
edit on 25-5-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The remnants of the body of Christ is the bride that will flee into the forest and will be persecuted by satan and is as we speak but there will come a time when satan will become far more wicked and we can see it happening now. When you see the abomination of desolation and that's when you flee and run and the the father will hide and protect you from the tribulations that is to come but we know it will be cut short.

When tribulation has ended you will know because their will be an earthquake like no one has ever seen or felt and that's when the lord comes to take us away, we won't see gods wrath but everything will be revealed that great day of the lord and everyone one will be raised up to witness the lord, even the ones that pierced him.

Then the faithful both alive and dead will be caught up and the remnants of the evil will remain and they will see gods wrath.

a reply to: 2012newstart

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession" 1 Peter 2:9.

Acts 15:14-17 (NW):

14 Symʹe·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.+ 15 And with this the words of the Prophets agree, just as it is written: 16 ‘After these things I will return and raise up again the tent of David that is fallen down; I will rebuild its ruins and restore it, 17 so that the men who remain may earnestly seek Jehovah, together with people of all the nations, people who are called by my name, says Jehovah, who is doing these things,+ 18 known from of old.’+

1st + (reference)

1 Peter 2:9, 10
9 But you are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that you should declare abroad the excellencies” of the One who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. 10 For you were once not a people, but now you are God’s people; once you had not been shown mercy, but now you have received mercy.

2nd +

Amos 9:11, 12
11 ‘In that day I will raise up the booth of David that is fallen, I will repair the breaches, And I will restore its ruins; I will rebuild it as in the days of long ago, 12 So that they may take possession of what is remaining of Eʹdom, And all the nations on whom my name has been called,’ declares Jehovah, who is doing this.

3rd +

Isaiah 45:21
21 Make your report, present your case. Let them consult together in unity. Who foretold this long ago And declared it from times past? Is it not I, Jehovah? There is no other God but me; A righteous God and a Savior, there is none besides me.

Isaiah chapter 45 (a message from Jehovah to all mankind):

edit on 25-5-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

the timing of the rapture is questionable among the different denominations. Or is it one only rapture or more. While catholics generally do not accept the idea of a rapture, now pope Francis makes a big U-turn with his latest homily in Fatima. Because to compare the faithful to the manchild, who is to be raptured once born (spiritually), is to acknowledge that the faithful who are worthy to be gathered in the image of the manchild, are to be raptured too. Obviously, before the flee of the woman in the desert. Not every christian will be raptured. Not every christian will flee to the desert either. There are those who will fight the dragon "the rest of her offspring" Rev 12:17. There are those who will be martyred. Those who will not be martyred but somehow will win over his number and will be worthy to stand on the sea of glass mingled with fire...late rapture?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I will go on further to say, that all those blessed of God who will participate in the image of the Manchild, will have a special role to rule in justice (rod of iron) entire world (s) may be entire planets. it is easy to calculate that 1/3 of all stars following Satan, once they are liberated, will have the option to convert and to be ruled by godly leaders appointed by God's powers, archangels, saints. That's why St Paul says, we will be judging angels. It is indeed far fetched for the poor sinful humans such a responsible future function. But having in mind all Plan of Salvation of God, with Incarnation of His Son exactly as human on Earth, it comes more clear that we humans on earth have a special mission exactly because of that. And because of that some ET like us and expect us, while others hate us and serve satan's purpose to destroy us as a God's chosen planetary nation and race.

We have to start thinking in those terms, of beyond-earth christianity and mission that Jesus mandated to us "go to the ends of the world (cosmos in Greek)" The word world has been translated differently in times and nations. Thus, the old Slavic translation is literally Universe.

If Columbus never thought of terms to go beyond the then known world, probably he would never discover America. He was deeply religious man, although with two wives (that's why he wasn't canonized after his death), and he believed he was doing God's work by discovering new lands for Christ.

The paradigms of yesterday, even taboos, should not stop the christians, the catholics, from wide interpretation the latest pope's words, combining them with others said here and there. Now is the time to talk. Tomorrow will be the time for action.

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The timing was revealed by Yeshau in Mathew 24, the Catholics or any other denominations don't teach from revelations, at least since I have been to church and I know a few preachers that have not even read revelations because they believe they will raptured out and is a very dangerous game for them to play.

They set them selves up for heart break and anger and will be easy for them to deny Yeshau, As we speak the sign is already in the heavens and is ready to give birth this September and I believe its for the Jews, if they didn't accept Yeshau the last time, who do you think they are waiting for now?

edit on 5-6-2017 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The standoff with North Korea comes to remember us once more of the events of Revelation 12.

edit on 4-9-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Or perhaps it's just a nice political tool to get some attention and approval from either the subjects (N.Korea) or voting public (US)? And a captivating subject for the media to talk about to increase viewer ratings and thus profit while nothing of particular interest is actually happening regarding that subject. A lot of huff and puff about nothing.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I am afraid this time it is not. Yes it was what you said for too long. This time we are going towards a war, probably nuclear. If Kim is aided by someone, especially Off-world, he might have much bigger and unpredictable power.

Relation to Revelation 12, of course the red dragon. Is it possible he is already acting on earth, giving power and special tools to selected countries.

Alignment in Virgo representing Revelation 12 occurs once in 7,000 years, or for the first time since the creation of Adam and Eve. Internet is full of info about it.

it is quite likely we see the beginning of the horns' action on earth, with North Korea and others, to clear the way for the rising of the beast. 1 prophetic hour is equal to 15 days, the time Babylon will be destroyed. I don't know whether this is the case or not, I just say it as an option. If that is the case, I believe angelic ET will come, fight, and assist God's people for the needed escape time. May be good ET not necessarily angelic will play a role too. One may want to check the Scandinavian sagas where all main gods DIE in the ragnarok battle. For what? They fight the evil one, and sacrifice themselves. Perhaps exactly to give the time to God's people who continue humanity to escape. Just a hypothesis.
edit on 4-9-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Putin just warned from BRICS summit in China in strongest possible terms until now, that a war with North Kroea would lead ultimately to a global catastrophe...What more proof do we need, if the president of the country with most nuclear warheads warn of that?

We are either inside the Armageddon timeline, OR we are approaching some pause, not thanks to our deeds but thanks to a divine intervention to come. The era of manchild and 144,000 rule (Revelation chapters 7; 12; 14). Only, I do not know whether it will happen on earth, or only for the raptured people on another planet...

edit on 5-9-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Here's my take in this. You can't determine what the 'rapture' is until you understand who and what the man child is. Ant the clue to that is in the celestial sign of the birth in the womb of Virgo. The very occurrence of the star being in the womb 42 months is very rare and exactly the length of normal human birth. The man child will be born naturally or is already and will be revealed this year. I believe already born. The dragon has been poised for a long time waiting to devour because he is the god of religions. In the religions, they all have prophesies and predictions of variations of the antichrist. The man child is Jesus born naturally. The dragon will try to devour by saying he's the antichrist and all the world will have to choose to either abandon their religion or cling to it. This is how the world will be purified. When religions are destroyed once and for all. The man child is here now and already snatched into His arms, waiting to be revealed soon.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
China is also known as the red dragon.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

this is quite simplified view. China has a symbol dragon, and whether it is red, green or white, it is not what the Bible refers to. many European royal houses also have a version of a dragon - an eagle that appears in some houses double headed.

According to prophet Ezra in 2 Ezdras the three-headed eagle is equal to the 4th beast of Daniel and shapes the history of sequence of kingdoms between then and the end of the era.

The Red Dragon - Satan, is not a particular country. He is an entity that dwells in "heaven" = space, and will be cast down on Earth at the END of the war in heaven/universe. I will write more on that war and the role of manchild in the new era

edit on 7-9-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JerryMH

Very interesting, thanks for your view!

The Manchild, although he could be one person, is more likely to be the combined image of the 144,000 (or more). As the woman could be Virgin Mary but also could be Israel, the Church, and so on. Pope Francis compared all of the devote people to the Manchild and to John the beloved disciple of Jesus, in his homily on May 13 in Fatima, the start of the 100th anniversary. I donb't know if all people qualify but certainly the 144,000 youths of Revelation 7 and 14 qualify.

The rapture of the manchild could therefore be the rapture of the believers, or a selected number of them.

If the manchild is also a person, my thoughts go to the unknown possible descendants of Jesus, or those of gHis closest relatives as St jude. Because it is apparent the manchild cannot be Jesus himself, and the story of Revelation 12 cannot fit into Bethlehem story of his birth.

Let go farther. The Manchild is taken up to God and His throne to be anointed. Then he rules all nations. Where is the throne of God? Certainly not on this planet, but also not on some clouds. If there is a throne, there is a ground, there is a palace, walls, and there is a planet where all that stands, or it flies on a giant spaceship.

Where will the manchild rule the nations with a rod of iron? The earth nations? It is complicated because the earth just prepares for the arrival of the beast. In chapter 11 the two witnesses warned the earth, and in chapter 12 the manchild is raptured. So it doesn't fit, unless a large period of peace is granted to earth between the rapture and the casting down satan. The duration of the War in heaven/universe. That is a possibility and I already spoke of it. However, we do not know whether the time on earth flows with the same speed as the time in the universe (here it could be 3 years and there it could be 3 thousand years).

I'd rather invent the hypothesis that the manchild and the 144,000 will have off-planet mission. They are the firstfruits of God and the Lamb. They may go to other planets to preach salvation and resurrection.

Where are those planets who never heard of the Resurrection? If we read Revelation 12 we notice a ratio between those stars who follow God's army of archangel Michael, and those stars who follow Satan's army, or 2:1. (it is not about falling meteorites, come on!) How many trillions of stars we know today? Only Milky way galaxy has some 400 billion known stars and the number increases with every next estimation. Andromeda galaxy has some 1 trillion stars,believed to be similar to Mikly way (both were estimated to be with 100 bln stars before). So it is very possible Mikly way to have also 1 trillion stars. With 100 billion counted galaxies that vary in size, Milky way being an average galaxy not the biggest one, we may conclude of quite significant number of stars, planets, and also civilizations living on them. 1/3 of them who follow satan is a big number, although not bigger than 2/3 of them.

Once defeated militarily, those stars (with their planets) won't be destroyed as in Star Wars movie. They will be offered conversion from their wrong ways, to accept salvation of God. Sure many will convert. Here comes the rule of the Manchild (and the 144,000) with a rod of iron. WHy the need of a rod of iron if the people are already converted. On earth to rule with rod of iron before the antichrist? It is possible but to me more likely seems the galactic picture.

The Revelation is very hard to glimpse from Earth perspective only. Some analysts introduced two timelines: earhly and heavenly. Well today we can freely speak of a galactic timeline, a perspective from other planets. We know enough science, and have enough faith in the omnipotent God, to admit that fact without fear for our faith or fear of evil aliens who eat humans...In fact humans are destined to rule them, as the image of the manchild shows it. It may be all of us who are faithful to God to be appointed for that mission on different levels. It is not needed all of us to be the manchild or the 144,000 but all of us could participate in that noble mission.

For the duration of the war in heaven/universe, after which satan/dragon/draconians are cast down to earth and starts the Great Trib.
When? Nobody knows. Because if we know it, we can calculate the Second Coming of Jesus , and that is not known by Jesus himself nor the angels /ET. How then it is given to us to calculate it?

Back to your view, will the manchild be declared "antichrist" by some? Perhaps so. Perhaps there will be attempts to tempt the 144,000 before their selection, therefore the need for God to protect them Himself. Either by removing them from earth (if they are the manchild and raptured) or by protecting them here on earth if their mission is here on earth. Dragon is waiting, he is not permitted to harm them (or to tempt them) right now. He awaits their anointing first. We know he is the loser though.

edit on 7-9-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join