It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe should have never discarded its Christian identity

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Christianity is the same mental disorder as islam.
Why would we be better of talking to imaginary gods?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Are you aware that most Muslims are not radical and do not try to make others submit? That's the people aspect.

I'm at a loss for words. Whilst "most" may not have their fingers on the trigger their leaders tend to think otherwise; needing a new Caliphate.

EXPERTS WARN HISTORY REPEATING WITH EXPANSIONIST ISLAM
www.wnd.com...

He explains: “Within Islamic prophecy, there is an alleged prophecy of Muhammad’s which says that the Muslims would conquer Constantinople – twice. As Mehmet’s armies surrounded the city, he sent Muslim preachers into the camps to proclaim these prophecies to the soldiers.

The result was an army endued with profound sense of prophetic destiny. Conquering Constantinople, they believed, was their divinely ordained calling. “As then, so also today are many of the Islamists throughout the region endued with this sense of prophetic destiny. Not only does ISIS believe they are being swept up by the waves of prophetic destiny, but so also do many of the Turks today believe this.

“Many of the Islamist Turks of the ruling Justice and Development (AKP) Party of President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan and Prime Minister Davutoğlu believe that as they snatch their nation out of the control of the secular Kemalism established by Atatürk that has dominated Turkey for the past 80 plus years, they are fulfilling Muhammad’s prophecy of conquering Constantinople ‘a second time.'” Richardson argues Islamic radicals are basing their actions on their own beliefs about the end times and warns, “Do not tell me that Islamic apocalyptic prophecies are not relevant.”

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Yes but you will not see Christians in Europe trying to get others to submit through fear and violence as we have seen with Islam, nor will the misogynistic parts of the Epistles of the New Testament boost the numbers of new Christian converts.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

You can try to deny it calling it displacement through war or whatever, the statistics however prove otherwise

en.wikipedia.org...

Globally, Muslims have the highest fertility rate, an average of 3.1 children per woman—well above replacement level(2.1) due to young age of Muslims (median age of 23) compared to other religious groups.[3] Christians are second, at 2.7 children per woman.[4] Hindu fertility (2.4) is similar to the global average (2.5).[5] Worldwide, Jewish fertility (2.3 children per woman) also is above replacement level.[6] All the other groups have fertility levels too low to sustain their populations and would require converts to grow or maintain their size: indigenous and tribal religions (1.8 children per woman), other religions (1.7), the unaffiliated (1.7) and Buddhists (1.6).[7]

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

What about those Christians that preach the word and..... RAPE CHILDREN.

The world has quite enough deluded people without anymore, what ever your faith.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes but you will not see Christians in Europe trying to get others to submit through fear and violence as we have seen with Islam, nor will the misogynistic parts of the Epistles of the New Testament boost the numbers of new Christian converts.

Forgetting the History Books are we? The only difference between the religious factions today are the times we live in and the circumstances that lead them to the paths they all lead... Persecution creates many kinds of human being, Martyrs, Saints, Militants, Freedom Fighters, Terrorists and eventually Philosophers, Scholars and Historians.

Maybe people need to look at exactly what Christians have done over the past half century to create the times we live in today.

The Path we find ourselves on today is unfortunately full of Christian Potholes created by the pursuit of wealth.
edit on 17-5-2017 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

right, Christians abandoned that practice quite recently

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Europe needs to be go back to Christian roots? Cool beans, would that be the Protestant warmonger roots, or the Catholic warmonger roots? Or both? We know it was a total Kumbaya couple of centuries back in the day.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: Hyperboles

The Christian White House is impressive, as it burns with lies, lies, and more lies. I'm sure Jesus is proud.

Jesus will not be proud. but you are mixing politics with Christianity

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

They are making special rights laws for Christians, so they are political.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

From what I heard and read( English isn't my native language), the Zionist has an agenda to eliminate white people by causing mass migration to Europe, so that in a few generation's there will not be any white people just mixbreeds without an own identity so they will be easy control able. This is my short sum up, if you want to have a better grasp of it Google it

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

Christianty was thanks to the Roman invasion and Europe was never united under Christianity, we've been in perpetual war for several thousand years - also there wouldbe no one in Europe without immigration which has been constant for millions of years.

All Christianity did was keep us at war and in the Dark Ages, good riddance.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Many Christians I know don't bother with the establishment that is associated with Christianity. Many of the Christians that are young participate in Christian groups that have little to do with those wrong'uns that are a part of established mainstream Christianity.

Do you know how many denominations of Christianity their is?

Don't get me wrong, when I was at school and saw a bunch of Christians talk in assembly about their faith and how the go about practicing it I also thought these guys are a bit loony.

Now the more I look about I've happened to notice that respect, compassion and genuine love for another is decaying. We've always had and always will have bad apples. Christians tend to be decent people. I'll always say what Jesus taught was genuinely beautiful, even if he/it was all made up, it's a brilliant way to operate as a human.

People are becoming more bitter and self-centered than ever. It's not good for society, we're always worried about how somebody could screw us over collectively.

Anyways, how are people with faith deluded? Should we all adopt the dog eat dog strategy or something?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I'd argue that Christians need to get back to their Christian roots, imagine if for the last 1500 years Christians acted how they were told to act by their faith?

As Freddie Mercury sang : This could be heaven for everyone.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join