It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe should have never discarded its Christian identity

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Modern Europe owes a massive debt of gratitude to Vlad Tepes, also known as Vlad The Impaler. That legacy is being shamelessly pissed away by disgusting traitor, globalist politicians. I am leading the campaign for Vlad to be acknowledged of the saviour of civilisation from the takeover by Islam.
edit on 14-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove
a reply to: Woodcarver

Have it your way then

Let all Europeans become euphoric as atheists

But then don't complain about mass immigration.

I am a euphoric atheist. It's pretty nice. Not sure what religion has to do with politicians opening the borders though. I'm guessing you don't want to see the eventual homogenization of the worlds religions? Nothing shows the failures of religion like putting christians and muslims in the same city. They will eventually get so tired of arguing their terrible religions back and forth that the only logical outcome is more atheists. Especially the children. They will see the bad logic first.

Nothing turns people away from religion as well as religion being forced on them.
edit on 14-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: ClovenSky

The labels can change but I think we're talking about the same end result.

I agree. But I would try and simplify the labels for identifying those who rule over us. Do you think that people waking up more and more? I dream that they are, but I am probably just lying to myself.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I hope people are waking up but the more who do, the harder the Brussels mob will bring the boot down.

Merkel's attempts to coerce Facebook and anti immigrant sentiment is classic fascist censorship.

How many more examples of that kind of attitude are going on unseen is the worrying part.

I try and avoid religious debates generally but it is worth noting that there is a common antisemitic element between Nazism and Islam.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Right .. Christianity. Lived in Europe (UK) all my life. Couldn't give a monekies about what ever religion is in Europe. The fact we live in the 21st century and yet people still believe in a magical creator is beyond me. That being said .. I've never followed a religion and to be honest I'm quite happy living where I am and happy with my life

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

a reply to: Woodcarver

Have it your way then

Let all Europeans become euphoric as atheists

But then don't complain about mass immigration.

I am a euphoric atheist. It's pretty nice. Not sure what religion has to do with politicians opening the borders though. I'm guessing you don't want to see the eventual homogenization of the worlds religions? Nothing shows the failures of religion like putting christians and muslims in the same city. They will eventually get so tired of arguing their terrible religions back and forth that the only logical outcome is more atheists. Especially the children. They will see the bad logic first.

Nothing turns people away from religion as well as religion being forced on them.

Hey now skippy, hands off. Agnostics should also get a few converts. Can't we just get along?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Had Europe stayed Christian its society would have remained united.

Its culture would not have collapsed.

And it wouldn't be facing large scale third world mass immigration.

If only

But Europeans had to discard Christianity and traditional family values (which went a long way to help build European civilization)

They had to embrace secularism, atheism and liberalism

They had to vote globalist leaders who don't have Europeans interests at heart

This raises the question: are Europeans even aware of their situation??

Are they really welcoming hordes of foreigners into their countries knowing fully well what it implies with regards to European demographics?? Are they not worried about the
survival of Europeans as a distinct people with a distinct culture???

OR

Can this phenomena be explained by more sinister forces at work?

Are European governments being blackmailed by the Illuminati/NWO/TPTB into accepting mass immigradefena muunitedturalism?

Wrong. Not everyone in Europe wanted to become Christian. They were quite happy as pagans. Also, there's the Enlightenment to contend with. Some folk prefered rational thought to fairy tales.

But just for kicks: how would the Xtians in "united" Europe have remained united? Would they have gone to war with immigrants? Would they have banned Islam? Would they have battled the largely unseen Illuminati? Would they have produced great music such as Messiaen, Debussy, Ravel, Darkthrone and Enslaved?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What the world needs is not more religion dogmas telling us what to believe and do and what wars to fight. This world needs rationality and above all, common sense to be great again.

Europe in particular is still mainly christian in essence, and the problems you posed are not solved by religious choices but by political and social solutions, what you have now is scumbag politicians who have no capability of foreseeing the consequences of the future do to their own decisions or lack of them, and not just in Europe, it's a global issue.

We dont need to burn witches and burn books we consider irreligious anymore, we need practical solutions.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

It's almost time for the UFO's to land, but first Christianity has to be bought down and ridiculed and it's followers demonized -
globally, because if that doesn't happen then the Apocalypse of St John is very fake news.

You should be happy to see it's downfall.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Its culture would not have collapsed.

I invite you to travel to Europe. You will find a diversity of cultures in both depth and complexity.

You misunderstand culture and seem to be implying that Europe is mono-cultural - it is not. It's also important to understand that while many European societies have been shaped by religion, in the modern European world religion is not a driving force. People are free to be religious, or not. The values remain.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It's almost time for the UFO's to land, but first Christianity has to be bought down and ridiculed and it's followers demonized -
globally, because if that doesn't happen then the Apocalypse of St John is very fake news.

But the Apocalypse of St John does not have a time frame does it? They conveniently left that part out. If it does not happen over the next 1000 years, that does not disprove the theory. No dates at all, brilliant from my view point.

But their theories of end times were one of the 1st things to wake me up. It almost appears to be blood lust in a way. Like gleefully wishing for the destruction of a greater part of humanity, except for themselves. That always seemed wrong to me.

So what do you thinK? Are aliens spiritual or physical in nature?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

But the Apocalypse of St John does not have a time frame does it? They conveniently left that part out. If it does not happen over the next 1000 years, that does not disprove the theory. No dates at all, brilliant from my view point.

But their theories of end times were one of the 1st things to wake me up. It almost appears to be blood lust in a way. Like gleefully wishing for the destruction of a greater part of humanity, except for themselves. That always seemed wrong to me.

Blood lust it is not
It's a desire for justice and the end of all pain
Sory you think that way

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Your words offend me. And after all Jesus the xrist did. Unbelievable.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Yes and everyone is still paying homage to Vlad via Movies and his Ancestors ... Prince Charles is one example of his family blood line.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Fascism was never gone, and it's on the rise again, and oportunistic as ever, whenever there are financial/social crisis it gets back from the shadows and offers solutions which if accepted create new and more problems than it actually solves. History is the best witness.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Blood lust it is not
Sory you think that way

Not blood lust? Have you read the Apocalypse of St John?

Only 144,000 survive and the rest of humanity is made to suffer. Not just outright killing because that would be merciful, but there are parts in there that state the 'unbelievers' or those not of the tribe will be made to suffer for months before they are killed and their spirits cast out.

What happens if I don't follow that ideology but I am still a moral person? Someone who tries to bring enjoyment to those I come into contact with. I strive to live by the laws of karma. I am to be punished just because I don't subscribe to christianity? I also see a lot of subscribers to that religion that are not nice people. That rely on confession to 'absolve' their sins and then go about committing them over and over again. But they fully believe in their destiny in heaven while the rest of us suffer for eternity in hell.

So then this has nothing to do with morals and everything to do with obedience? I am starting to see why we are at this point in history.
edit on 14-5-2017 by ClovenSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Now I'm seeing ads from European custom suit maker Oliver Wicks. Maybe I'll get me a nice suit.

So, Christianity came to Europe a while back. The Xtians, not content with being the salt of the earth, started the Inquisition. They went after scientists. Scientists that turned out to be right about things like our sun being a star among many solar systems. It's just difficult to understand why anyone would want to go back to religious rule when it's been such a nuisance to scientific progress over the centuries.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

True Tulpa, back in WWII the Nazis had muslim members fighting for them even.

rarehistoricalphotos.com...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Blood lust it is not
Sory you think that way

Not blood lust? Have you read the Apocalypse of St John?

Only 144,000 survive and the rest of humanity is made to suffer. Not just outright killing because that would be merciful, but there are parts in there that state the 'unbelievers' or those not of the tribe will be made to suffer for months before they are killed and their spirits cast out.

What happens if I don't follow that ideology but I am still a moral person? Someone who tries to bring enjoyment to those I come into contact with. I strive to live by the laws of karma. I am to be punished just because I don't subscribe to christianity? I also see a lot of subscribers to that religion that are not nice people. That rely on confession to 'absolve' their sins and then go about committing them over and over again. But they fully believe in their destiny in heaven while the rest of us suffer for eternity in hell.

So then this has nothing to do with morals and everything to do with obedience? I am starting to see why we are at this point in history.

Your theology is wrong, but anyway

don't worry it's only a story?

Worry if you think it's possibly true

God has offered a way out, it's your choice, it's not mine, believe or not, it's always your choice

Turn to Jesus and you will have peace and justice, refuse Him and you will have Him turn away from you
Simple

edit on 14-5-2017 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo

Except that was before the reformation, before people could read, when the Catholic clergy told people what was right or wrong
Before christianity birthed education and western society

Oops, you got it wrong

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join