It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello World (New Member Here)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hey all,

My name is Brian. I am a programmer, artist, musician, architect and long time visitor of ATS. I have been digging for a lot of the same answers as many of those who frequent this site and I have been very impressed with some of the very deep thought processes and investigative works that I've witnessed here over the years. I'd like to commend those I've seen that were brave enough to venture into unknown, uncomfortable territory and bring up some of these hard questions and topics that have been deemed nonsense or far fetched... Which is why I've always come back here to ATS. Even though some things here are a little out there, it can be fun to entertain the subject matter brought forth by some of the OPs.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Even though he passed away over 2,300 years ago, I've always found those words to be very powerful... Especially when frequenting "conspiracy" sites ;-)

I look forward to speaking to many of you in the forums and I'd just like to throw out a thank you for the entertainment and education over the years.

Cheers

-Bri

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ParadoxedOne

Welcome to you. I look forward to hearing any thoughts you have on things.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Welcome PO

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." -Aristotle

Wow I always thought this quote came from sew crates.

There yer go aye. Look forward to seeing your posts.

But Ari was cool.

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 14-5-2017 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Hello

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What do you program in? Can you make Apps? I need one for my business as it were.

Sorry, Hi and Welcome. I am new myself- ish.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I hope you enjoy it, while it lasts.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Thank you for the warm welcome everybody

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
What do you program in? Can you make Apps? I need one for my business as it were.

Sorry, Hi and Welcome. I am new myself- ish.

To answer your question SR1TX, I program mainly in C#, Java and HTML but I've dabbled in a few others. I can develop apps for the Android operating system and would be interested in helping you out with your app idea depending on it's scope.

-Bri

new topics

top topics

join