It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Indictment: Sealed Indictment Reportedly Issued Against Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ohhh yeaahhhhh!

Justice is being served! Literally!

I checked with a few people I know. This is 100% true. The feces has finally hit the fan.

And because this whole investigation is following election meddling, the normal succession plan of the presidency will not be followed because neither he nor pence were truly elected.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Do liberals really want pence in charge????

FFS pence is a brain damaged version of Trump thats been hit over the head with a thousand bibles.......

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: Violater1

Huh? Where are you reading that?

Pence would be POTUS, everyone knows that.

And why the # would ANY sane person want that!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Looks like there's a little more smoke to this fire...

CNN reporting the former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper pleads that our countries institutions are under attack both internally via Trump.. and externally.. via Russia.

He did say he doesn't know of any evidence catching Trump red handed, but he doesn't have any evidence Trump is innocent either.

You can tell by his repsonses he knows something is there.

This feels like right before the end of a magic trick or a joke... or something...like..

When you lost your set of car keys and your wife is like... "wouldn't it be great if we had a spare.." then a minute later as you search some more she pulls out spare keys from her purse with a smile.

www.cnn.com...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
nothing is gonna happen

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Swills

Oh boy, could this be true?

No.

Just more unhinged liberal fake news and wishful thinking.

FYO the lady who tweeted this is a conservative

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Mensch was/is a rabid anti-Trumper and a notorious fake-news propagandist.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

I was responding to the falsehood that she is a liberal, she's considered a conservative.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
This is a laugh riot! Your never gonna see Trump impeached, your never gonna see his administration overthrown! Get over it, read a book, get a hobby, move on with your life!

edit on 14-5-2017 by laughingdog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
Ohhh yeaahhhhh!

Justice is being served! Literally!

I checked with a few people I know. This is 100% true. The feces has finally hit the fan.

And because this whole investigation is following election meddling, the normal succession plan of the presidency will not be followed because neither he nor pence were truly elected.

You now have zero credibility congratulations. Your sources are made up like this story. See you just cant toss out the constitution and it explains who would take over. But your such a fool you dont even realize that the FISA court cant do a thing to Trump. By the way its congress that would vote on impeachment. You know the one controlled by Republicans. Soooooo fantasizing is silly
edit on 5/14/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Let's play a game.

If this story was Pro-Trump and had the same quality of trusted sources (read:none) how long would it take to be moved to the HOAX bin?

Star if you think it would take less than a day.

edit on 14-5-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2017 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Maybe if the source werent biased?? He worked for the Clinton administration.

From his Twitter account -

Veteran of three presidential campaigns, served on White House staff (Clinton). Actively engaged in protecting and preserving our democracy.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
I am enjoying the desperation. Afterwards, I will enjoy the crushed hope of the people who really buying into this. This is what we can expect for the next seven years, clinging to rumors as if they are the holy grail while they get their hopes up, then BAM! Sorry to burst your bubble, just another bs story.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I too have had some good chuckles from this thread!

This reminds me of the stories that flew during the Slick Willie days...

What if it is a fake story leaked for a reason? Trump is said to be upset by the leaking and looking to "clean house", as one AP story put it. If I were him I'd be using every method possible to figure out whose lips or fingertips are loose. "Leaking" fake stories would be one method I would apply were I in his position.

I think more than anything else, it calls attention to the sheer ignorance of people who call themselves journalists or news sources. How deep is their ignorance if they don't know that the courts don't issue sealed indictments? I learned that in seventh grade civics class---before FISA was ever conceived.

I'm planting popcorn in my garden this year because I think I'm going to be needing a lot of it over the next year or so!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Update

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
He did say he doesn't know of any evidence catching Trump red handed, but he doesn't have any evidence Trump is innocent either.

So, he's innocent?

WTF does ''no evidence he is innocent'' mean, when there's no evidence he was guilty?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I'm so tired of ATS allowed left wing fake news threads and NON news i can't bother responding.Faster hoax bin mods..

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
I'm so tired of ATS allowed left wing fake news threads and NON news i can't bother responding.Faster hoax bin mods..

Oh come on. There's like three of these about Obama and Hillary every day from suspect right-wing sites.

No one is getting locked up. Not Obama, not Hillary, not Trump. All these clowns we let lead us have too much dirt on each other for that to ever happen.

Or they get a guy like Scooter Libby to take the fall and then just pardon him.

It's a pipe dream.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

The FISA Court only oversees requests for surveillance warrants. It does not issue indictments.

File this under: Fake News

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join