It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Indictment: Sealed Indictment Reportedly Issued Against Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is clearly retaliation for him getting two scoops of ice cream.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Trump’s indictment comes from a pair of journalists with deep ties to CNN probably.
a reply to: Swills

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: six67seven

there are multiple investigations going on right now.

no one knows what the outcome will be, but this claude taylor has been right about some big predications in the past, so I won't be writing it off just yet. I also don't believe he would tarnish his reputation with fake news.

the way trump has been acting lately, imo, he's scared bigley.

How is claude not pushing fake news IF THE FISA COURT CANT EVEN ISSUE AN INDICTMENT.

Are the delusions really this serious?? You might need an increased dose of your Abilify! (Please tell me youre still taking your meds)

You have become what you hate - you are essentially a birther...refusing reality. How fitting!

Claude might want to come out and say his twitter machine was hacked.

edit on 4603x6746America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Oh boy, could this be true?

If you have to ask this in the opening paragraph, after following a similar pattern on other nonsense accusations and claims for the past seven months by others, you probably already feel it in your gut that it is not true.

Sure is nice to see that faint glimmer of hope in the eyes of his opponents just die away every time though.

(post by RisenMessiah removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Checked Claudes Twitter and he's given a name and district of where the indictments are coming from.

twitter.com...

Sealed indictments out of Eastern District of Virginia-under Dana Boente. Trump, Manafort and Flynn-among others under sealed indictment.

Dana Boente

Dana James Boente (/ˈbɛnteɪ/, ben-tay; born February 7, 1954) is the United States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia and served as the Acting United States Deputy Attorney General.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
wow, this is about as factual as paying someone to urinate on a "germaphobe" and paying cash at that. Or is this some midstream accuracy?

"That hit the spot, the sweet spot!"

I could tell stories about the "choom gang" from 82-83 when I was in Hawaii, but I don't have the pics anymore, and My fellow Marine died 5 years ago. It doesn't mean it didn't happen, I just have no "credible" way of proof any longer; All I have is records that I was I in Hawaii in 82-83.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lulpin

Perhaps they should learn the golden rule and share?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Why is it a failure? Sure, as of right now this is all just going around the Rumor mill but are you calling it a failure because you're a Trump supporter? If so, I understand your bias.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

But according to Claude Trump is also receiving his indictment. As of right now, it's not supposed to be public knowledge but folks are leaking this info to Claude.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yeah, Claude made a mistake about FISA indictment and acknowledged it on his Twitter feed.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Nope, I haven't been to her Twitter feed yet, just Claudes. That quite a list she's got there. If any of what she says were true, what a disaster for the country. For your sake, lets hope she was feed the wrong info. I don't like Pence but I can't imagine him being wrapped up in this mess as well.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Well his twitter account is oddly quiet. Although it seems to be overloaded right now.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Yeah, the motto is deny ignorance and that's why I opened this thread with much skepticism. I never stated it was fact. Are you saying we aren't allowed to talk about it?

And yes, truth seeking should always be number 1 but nonsense and straight up lies are posted daily and usually those thread authors believe everything they're posting.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

It is Mother's Day after all but could also be he doesn't tweet much, let alone tweet about serving closed indictments. I'd bet he's never tweeted about such things. Yeah, he's got one tweet and his aide probably sent it.
edit on 14-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I don't even think its really his account, its not verified like most people of his stature.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Welcome President Pence

or

President Ryan

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Louise Mensch is a completely unhinged lunatic.a reply to: Swills

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Isn't it a major crime to leak something like this to the press? I know the press has pretty wide latitude with anonymous sources but they don't have complete freedom to receive anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join