It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Indictment: Sealed Indictment Reportedly Issued Against Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: JinMI

Newsweek article here talking about a string of events and even brings up Claude and his talk of indictments.

JAMES COMEY, DONALD TRUMP, RUSSIAGATE AND THE MOTHER’S DAY MASSACRE

Former Bill Clinton White House staffer Claude Taylor tweeted that, according to “a source with knowledge of the investigation...nine sealed indictments came down in one case with sixteen more expected in others.”

I think you should really get your hopes up for this story panning out. Place all of your hopes and dreams that this will have some effect on Trump, who appears to cause you so much pain and suffering.

You should come back in a week with follow ups and let us know how it is going.

Please.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Louise Mensch, the Orly Taitz of Trump/Russia.

She has made claims that Russia paid/caused the Ferguson Riots too.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Fairly certain that a "court" not even a FISA court does not issue indictments. That is a Grand Juries job so I am skeptical about this. And Grand Jury indictments would be secret, anything a FISA court handles is considered TOP Secret and unless the indictment dealt with Top Secret material then it would have nothing to do with FISA.
edit on 5/14/2017 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Well it looks like the left and the right are in agreement here
This story is cock and bull.
edit on 5142017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

They... ?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

This needs to go to the hoax bin.

Quoted for truth.

LOL would be appropriate too.

How about it mods, are you going to take the trash out or leave it laying about?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Until he's in a jail cell.

This is just a fantasy.

I'm not gonna hold my breath on this one.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

into truthful information!! oh my god i'm dying here. LOLOLOL

ya, right, truthful! remember all the Hillary health threads, her apartment was a a front for a medical care unit, she's on deaths door. not to mention the birther crap.

ya'll are something else. trump supporters here on ats are total comedy for me at this point. truthful information LOLOLOL

not sure about op. though I have heard that claude taylor has made several predictions that have come true.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

not sure about op.

You mean you think it's possibly true?

A FISA court issuing an indictment would be like going to Office Depot to get a marriage license. Yeah, they can print you a piece of paper but it would carry no legal weight.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Wait, wait, wait... I have an URGENT announcement. EVERYONE, STOP what you're doing and listen!

LMFAO

Look at all those stars = useful, wishful idiots

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Even our resident CTR Hillbot thinks this is fake. Hoax bin this thing.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

stars??? hillary's health thread got stars in the HUNDREDS for god's sake.

the birther threads got stars in the HUNDREDS.

stars... LOLOL

there are mulitple investigations going on currently, but ya'll star the dumbest crap. good god man!

edit on 14-5-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

stars??? hillary's health thread had stars in the HUNDREDS for god's sake.

the birther threads had stars in the HUNDREDS.

threads about michelle obamas looks get stars in the HUNDREDS.

stars... LOLOL

right - both sides can be silly. BUT right now, the OP is the new silly, or should we say Swilly

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

there are multiple investigations going on right now.

no one knows what the outcome will be, but this claude taylor has been right about some big predications in the past, so I won't be writing it off just yet. I also don't believe he would tarnish his reputation with fake news.

the way trump has been acting lately, imo, he's scared bigley.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: DJW001

You forgot to look here for fake extreme left news.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Flat Earth conspiracy is not liberal fake news.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

We don't pretend the liberals cornered the fake news market. We know they did. Following the money and such is pretty easy. The tinfoil hat has been glued on by the left after the Comey firing. It's been there since Trump became a threat.

I use to be a Dem and voted Clinton. Since I was duped and actually started researching its easy to see. I started reading and researching articles and such from both views and sides. This fake news and bogus journalism is what pushed me to vote Trump. What blows my mind is when I watch or hear something then they report and its like wtf that's not close to what he said.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Donald Trump is reportedly facing a sealed indictment, one that will form the basis for impeachment proceedings against the president and could result in him trading the White House for a jail cell.

The report claims that a FISA court has already issued the indictment, though it did not specify what charges it mentioned or exactly when it could be made public. While a sitting president cannot be arrested by the law enforcement or face trial, the indictment can lead to impeachment proceedings that would eventually lead to a trial after the president is removed from office.

The report on Trump’s indictment comes from a pair of journalists with deep ties to the intelligence community, Claude Taylor and Louise Mensch.

Don ald Trump Indictment: Sealed Indictment Reportedly Issued Against Trump, Will Become Basis For Impeachment

Oh boy, could this be true? At the moment, skepticism is high because the only two sources are from two journalists, that's it. These two apparently have very good sources within the intelligence field and both have delivered this bombshell from their own separate sources. I don't know anything about Claude Taylor and Louise Mensch so I have nothing to add to their credibility.

Will Trump be served? At this point only time will tell and if he is going to be served who knows how long that will be but I imagine the sooner the better now that word is leaking out. So keep some popcorn handy just in case!

Except...NOPE...dude was a lowly nobody and still is.
m.dailykos.com...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yea the liberals thinks whatever he says they can twist to what they think. What he actually says and means not so much. His words are printed as whatever twist the left wants to put on his words way to often.

Someone can get behind bad words but a bad or fake meaning of words that's obvious not so much. Its always made to get the headline readers with their head in the sand.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

No. Theyre both nonsense

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join