It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter's Shadow Person

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

For some reason, the devil see's your daughter as a future threat to evil, which is one valid reason for her experiencing this thing. You and she need to take action so that she and your family home are safe and rid of this thing.

Tell it it is NOT WELCOME and to go away and never come back any time she see's it or feels it's presence, and you do the same. And if you don't believe in God and Christ, start believing real soon, because those things know God and Christ exist and they are very afraid of them. All of these things are allowed to happen, so that people can see and learn the truth about who we really are. Dark spirits like shadow entities are devoted to harming mankind. Just don't be afraid and stand up for you and your family. If you can do that it will lose any power over you and your daughter.

I know of a case where a guy was seeing a shadow man at a young age and it followed him to his mid twenties, and he later became a pastor of a church and studied that in college to become one.
And seeing this play out this way showed why that thing was following him. (just an example of one reason these things happen.

edit on 15-5-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

edit on 5/15/2017 by ItCameFromOuterSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

PS sleep paralysis isnt always evil......its a very logical phenomenon that comes from your body falling dead asleep before your mind does........happens to me quite a bit and is completely explainable mostly when im really really physically exhausted.....

This is BS..... sleep paralysis is BS....do NOT listen to this.....

I think I need to expand....we don't protect ourselves at all anymore.

Throughout time man has always taken the time to pray to the gods for safe travel, for crops and their animals, and before going to SLEEP.

But today we have programmed ourselves (through TV and media) what and how our lives should be. The ultimate role model for our children! Relieving parents from traditions that were put in place for our protection.

PRAYER

Teaching our children how to protect themselves through prayer. Of course the book of Psalm has many protection prayers but my favorite is short and sweet:

Thank you Lord, that You have brought me into Your Family and have blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Thank you for this time of renewal and refreshment through sleep. I accept it as one of your blessings for Your children and I trust You to guard my mind and my body during my sleep.

As I have thought about You and Your truth during the day, I choose to let those good thoughts continue in my mind while I am asleep. I commit myself to You and Your protection against every attempt of Satan and his demons to attack me during sleep. Guard my mind from nightmares. I renounce all evil and cast every anxiety upon You, Lord. I commit myself to You as my rock and fortress and my strong tower. May Your peace be upon this place of rest. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I pray. AMEN

Now this will protect you when you sleep. BUT it will NOT stop the spirits from waking you up by making noise. They can wake you up but NOT harm you. Making noises in the other rooms...breaking glasses...etc..

Sorry, but that is all BS.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
i see shadow people
one right next to me atm

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
teaching children that shadow people are trying to get them is child abuse. I'll say it again if i need to.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

keeping children from getting proper medical attention is also child abuse.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

You really have no clue of what you're talking about. No one is teaching their kids about shadow people. People all over the world just happen to see them independently. You should educate yourself before throwing out ridiculous accusations.
edit on 17-5-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: added point

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

If she's feeling threatened, you have to take that seriously. I don't know what your beliefs are, but what is needed is to tell this thing it is not welcome in your home, and see if you can determine why it's there in the first place.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join