It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter's Shadow Person

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Ok, so I appealing to all y'alls for some experience, knowledge, advise, and possibly help.

Evidently, for the past 2-3 years, my daughter (9 yo) has been seeing what she describes as a shadow person. She says that it follows her around both inside the house and outside. It does not talk, nor does it approach her. She is scared of it and feels that it is evil. It simply emanates evil to her is essentially how she described it. She describes it as a shadow which appears physical but does not have feet. Oh, and when she approaches it, it simply disappears. And yes, she looks at it and it is still there, this is not some vision in the corner of her eyes. And yes, we know that she is telling the truth.

So, please feel free to discuss at will and hopefully provide some insight. Similar occurrences are welcome too.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

I woke up once with a shadow figure hunched over my bed staring at me face to face. When I realized what was happening, it ran out of my room through my closed bedroom door. I could hear and feel the stomping of its feet as it ran. I know that evil presence feeling too. All kinds of supernatural stuff happens to me all the time. I'm kinda used to it now. Sometimes they go away long enough for me to relax a bit so they can catch me off guard, but its never really a big deal anymore.

edit on 14-5-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

How long they been (watching?) you? And have they ever affected anything physical or done harm?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Its hard to say. They don't always manifest as shadows. When I was like 3 or 4 there was this pale looking dead girl that used to whisper to me at night. I don't remember ever understanding what she said, only that it really creeped me out. Then it seemed to go away for most of my childhood until I reached my early 20s (I just turned 30 this spring). Then from my late 2012-late 2016, it really took off into full blown night terrors, sleep paralysis, waking psychedelic style hallucinations, and OoBEs. Then it just went silent again. I get still some strange dreams and mild paralysis from time to time, but nothing like before.

I know for a fact that I'm not crazy, because my wife woke up out of body and saw a zombie looking woman getting ready to jump on my chest. She jumped back into her body to wake me up. That happened in 2012 or 2013.

edit on 14-5-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: added age

There hasn't been any lasting bodily harm, but they can temporarily arrest your breathing at night. Just enough to make you think you're going to die. But I don't think they have authority to kill us.
edit on 14-5-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typo

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It disappears when she comes close because its scared of her......im sure it has an innate fear of things that can see it, because its weak.....

Tell her to build her confidence about it.....develop her authority over it.......obviously she can control its coming and going just by her proximity which means she has power....

The more power she feels over it the less it will remain.....shes in control......

If it was evil it would do much much more to suck that negative energy from her........

Sometimes they are just visitors, not all entities are bad.....but she needs to establish her dominance, almost like a pet......and it will either go away (if its negative) because it cant feed, or it will stick around and sort of be a watcher...

Just from my experience!

PS sleep paralysis isnt always evil......its a very logical phenomenon that comes from your body falling dead asleep before your mind does........happens to me quite a bit and is completely explainable mostly when im really really physically exhausted.....
edit on 5/14/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

This is the Shadow man and he is dangerous.

He is known to hang around hospitals, sick people, housing unit and morgues. He can touch you and cause you pain.

BUT if you use the words, Jesus Christ, he will run and not come back. Of course if you don't believe in Jesus it will not work.

Do not stare at him or piss him off. Be courteous and polite but be firm.

Say, In the name of Jesus The Christ, go away in peace and never return.

The Shadow man sees something in your little girl. Go get her checked out by a medical doctor.....blood test.

OR he sees the holy spirit inside of her...... glowing.....

Which one is it? I don't know.

I reread my post and thought I might add to it...it does sound weird....

I live at a large hospital for over five years. My family and I live in doctor quarters located next to the hospital. The quarters had underground access to the hospital. We lived their due to our daughter being in the ICU for eight months ....fighting for her life everyday for eight months. We took turns holding her hands and giving her strength to fight. Thank God she survived.

Anyway ..... walking underground was weird.... we would have to walk past the morgue.... its three in the morning ..... lights dimmed ....(saving electricity) man I wuld bump into this thing all the time at the hospital.... I learned the hard way (of course) teased it once and this thing came to me so fast....like it was one step away when actually this thing was more like thirty feet away.... I stared into its red eyes as it growled..... I had problems breathing as if he had a hold of my heart and squeezing it....I spoke one word....Jesus and he let go and backed off. When I see now and then I simply say... Go in peace....

ANOTHER EDIT: I would see this thing walking into patients rooms at night... I think this thing can see the sicknesses inside people. It stares at them.

Be respectful....

edit on 14-5-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

This is the Shadow man and he is dangerous. He is known to hang around hospitals, sick people, housing unit and morgues. He can touch you and cause you pain.

Stop you dont know the situation so you cant make that definitive judgement, stop instilling fear in people.......

BUT if you use the words, Jesus Christ, he will run and not come back. Of course if you don't in Jesus it will not work.

were it to be negative you can invoke ANY religious deity you strongly believe in to get them to back off.......its intent and the light within that pushes the negative back.........

Do not stare at him or piss him off. Be courteous and polite but be firm. Say, In the name of Jesus The Christ, go away in peace and never return. The Shadow man sees something in your little girl. Go get her checked out by a medical doctor.....blood test.

This is why forums are not the best place to ask this.......please stop .......

Theres nothing wrong with his child.......

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Please reread my post because I had to add a few lines...

I know it sounds weird.....

My daughter was nine and things started happening supernaturally.... we accidentally bought a house that had numerous spirits inside... in the 19th century, the only rabbi in the area, lived in my home and the Jews would bring the dead into the basement while the rabbi would wash them and cleanse them for Jewish burial.

Across the street.... the town cemetary ....our basement same level as the dead were buried across the street.

I use to see the Rabbi all the time...in the basement inside the black granite room he built.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Please reread my post because I had to add a few lines...

I know it sounds weird.....

My daughter was nine and things started happening supernaturally.... we accidentally bought a house that had numerous spirits inside... in the 19th century, the only rabbi in the area, lived in my home and the Jews would bring the dead into the basement while the rabbi would wash them and cleanse them for Jewish burial.

Across the street.... the town cemetary ....our basement same level as the dead were buried across the street.

I use to see the Rabbi all the time...in the basement inside the black granite room he built.

Ok well if this is true it is what it is.......just because its a spirit doesnt mean its negative, see what im getting at?

reread my post brother

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

PS sleep paralysis isnt always evil......its a very logical phenomenon that comes from your body falling dead asleep before your mind does........happens to me quite a bit and is completely explainable mostly when im really really physically exhausted.....

This is BS..... sleep paralysis is BS....do NOT listen to this.....

I think I need to expand....we don't protect ourselves at all anymore.

Throughout time man has always taken the time to pray to the gods for safe travel, for crops and their animals, and before going to SLEEP.

But today we have programmed ourselves (through TV and media) what and how our lives should be. The ultimate role model for our children! Relieving parents from traditions that were put in place for our protection.

PRAYER

Teaching our children how to protect themselves through prayer. Of course the book of Psalm has many protection prayers but my favorite is short and sweet:

Thank you Lord, that You have brought me into Your Family and have blessed me with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus. Thank you for this time of renewal and refreshment through sleep. I accept it as one of your blessings for Your children and I trust You to guard my mind and my body during my sleep.

As I have thought about You and Your truth during the day, I choose to let those good thoughts continue in my mind while I am asleep. I commit myself to You and Your protection against every attempt of Satan and his demons to attack me during sleep. Guard my mind from nightmares. I renounce all evil and cast every anxiety upon You, Lord. I commit myself to You as my rock and fortress and my strong tower. May Your peace be upon this place of rest. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I pray. AMEN

Now this will protect you when you sleep. BUT it will NOT stop the spirits from waking you up by making noise. They can wake you up but NOT harm you. Making noises in the other rooms...breaking glasses...etc..

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

So true....

There are just as many positive entities out here as well!

Waiting for us to call out to them for help. Knowing their names help.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

When did she first see the shadow. Who decided its intent?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

You're joking right? dont listen to what I had to say?

No sleep paralysis isnt not inherently evil.......

In fact I can induce sleep paralysis........just stop with that misinfo

Sleep paralysis is not BS its a common thing.......

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Look, whatever the case may be with your daughter, just be careful. Do not trust any sort of spirit, whether they present themselves in a good light or in darkness. They like to play psychological games with us, and they can become dangerous.

I am a believer in Christ Jesus. I believe He died to take away the sins of the world. There are times that they run from me immediately when I pray in Jesus' name, and other times, God gives me the power to resist them myself, but without Christ your daughter could be vulnerable.

I had a friend to dabbled in merkabah meditation and some Luciferian crap. He started seeing shadows, then he went crazy, started blacking out and doing things that he couldn't remember doing (like getting violent). I believe his case is possession, but that is rare, as possession usually has to be initiated by the individual.

The best thing for your daughter is Christ. Don't go too priests, shamans, or spiritualists. They will only complicate things.

edit on 14-5-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Sleep Paralysis is NOT BS. It hits me about once a month, and it is pretty terrifying. Most of the time I wake myself trying to yell.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You're joking right? dont listen to what I had to say?

No sleep paralysis isnt not inherently evil.......

In fact I can induce sleep paralysis........just stop with that misinfo

Sleep paralysis is not BS its a common thing.......

My apologies.....I ran off my mouth.... I added to the post...

Let me say that...... what you call sleep paralysis occurs because THAT person is NOT protected while slipping into, in the middle of, or out of unconsciousness leaving themselves exposed. Now a protection prayer is the LEAST thing that should be done.....there are other things available HOWEVER a NIGHTLY protection prayer will help.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

As you already know....meditation is dangerous....especially the "old trick" of "CLEARING YOUR MIND" .

Clearing your mind is designed to have you drop ALL DEFENSES .... this includes your morals....your beliefs...

It deals with spiritual "legality" .... and since "No one is home ..... we can move right in."

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Meditation itself is not always dangerous. I pray and memorize scripture while practicing breathing techniques. Its a really good way to absorb the knowledge on a subconscious level.

However, as you stated, "clearing the mind" and divorcing one's self from their "ego" is very dangerous. It creates a psychological vacuum within the soul which allow evil spirits the opportunity to incept demonic ideologies, and even take up residence when invited.

edit on 14-5-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Star for you!

You hit the nail on the head. Doesn't get any clearer than this....

Children are VERY vulnerable and are considered an easy target in the spirit world.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

I'm guessing that the gender of this SP is either neutral, or indiscernable.
But if it's female: nowhere is it written that all angels have to be hot babes in luminous linen.
And if it's male: same thing.
Now, you can scarcely protect yourself if an SP wants to harm you, in some way. Therefore, it's for your own peace of mind that you want to know if this SP might one day harm your daughter. The answer is No. Despite the odd, convincing, thrilling story we occasionally may hear about, re crazies messing with devils in distant countries, or whatever...it just doesn't happen.
And not here in the West, in any event.
The SP might have known your daughter in a past life. Or perhaps the SP is trying to get your attention, Dad (or Mom).
There's probably something about your daughter that needs extra attention.
It could be a medical condition. Could be someone (human) in her life that is planning something negative, in regards to her.
Unless you or someone in your family has been messing with substances, or the dead, or is doing evil, somehow, then that SP is there to help.
Focus on her health. Make a decision to get her a full workup at your doctors'. Does the SP THEN go away, after, say - a week?
If not, then forget/cancel the workup and focus next on ppl --anyone--who might be capable of doing her harm. Including anyone who might be driving your daughter while under the influence of...something:

NOW does the SP go away, after, say - a week?

Repeat for other dangers. If you know any genuine psychics who can speak to the dead...
Because the SP is dead, he/she is from the Underworld. That's where the 'evil' vibes come from.
This SP may have a past conxn with your family.
Or it may be just wandering the Earth. Intervening where he/she feels that he/she is wise to do so.
Spirits having inside knowledge about things/us won't (can't) communicate conversationally with us. And vice-versa.
But what if you were moved to magnify any wisdom you might have? in order to be able to reveal things...using your own pedal power?
Sounds like THAT might be fair game.
If you explain all of this carefully to your daughter, the 'evil' part of this phenomenon will diminish. And she might just be able to come up with a clue or two of her own.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join