It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'If People Knew What Was Happening in Mexico: Intelligence Source

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
a reply to: MysticPearl

It's also genetics. Let's face it the whites and the asians are the most civilized races.

Ahh, but we can distract the Asians with math problems, so ultimately, Whites WIN!!!!

Then we are free to "spread democracy", in the name of peace and love of course.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge that much of Mexico is among the most dangerous places on Earth.

I was in El Paso Texas a little over 10 years ago, and I was strictly warned about visiting Juarez City because that it had been described to me as one of the most violent places on Earth. Like I said, that was more than 10 years ago. and the people on the U.S. side of the border understood just how dangerous Mexico was.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

come on, now. don't be so gullible. terrible things happen there every day, but that particular story is an urban legend.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

gee, you have obviously thought this through. Why hasn't anybody else ever thought of shooting them? Genius! There's no way that someone else will just immediately step into their role and fill the void, or that waging a war against the cartels cold possibly be just a little bit more complex than that....
edit on 15-5-2017 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Id like to believe that they are not human, if so, well....

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
I was with you until you brought up some made up fairy tale named Jesus.

The world is scary. Humans are awful.
Open borders aren't smart, and the untied States are making a mess of the world.
The media is corrupt, the money is causing corporations to poison our water and create food we can't survive eating...

But thinking that some man in the sky is coming to sort it out is crazy at best. We as a species need to sort our own # out, or face Extinction- that's what happens to species that can't cope.
You and I are locusts in a swarm. Think about that the next time you stand at the gas pump wondering why it can't shove distilled liquid dinosaurs into your truck faster.

You're as wrong about Jesus as you are about gasoline being made from liquid dinosaurs ! Coal is created by dead vegetation.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
What a load of junk. I'm a kiwi that has been in Mexico for over 2 years. The Mexican people and country of Mexico pose no threat to the USA.

If people who work hard for your businesses, get paid almost nothing and barely have basic human rights are of a concern to you, then by all means.. build your stupid wall. Anyone who thinks a wall can control immigration clearly does not understand that as long as there is inequality and corruption in countries, people will flow between borders.

Mexico contains large amounts of people, whenever there are large amounts of people there are going to be large amounts of crime. Look at the crime rates in some of the US's largest cities.

If you want to bite the hand that does the work that feeds you your KFC, go for it. But don't complain when you are left with jobs that nobody else wants to do which pay dirt and you need to find another group of people to exploit.

Imagine if you had sent your previous slaves back to Africa because they were taking your jobs, costing tax payers etc. You need to realize these people are a valid part of your society, they are people first, borders are outdated and so is the mentality that goes with them. Punish the ones who do your dirty work, that's really smart (sarc).. the only difference is these ones you pay pittance instead of a whip. In turn they purchase your products and therefore pay some forms of your tax.

They came to you seeking a better life - many of which are coming back realizing it was just a dream. People are people, if any one of you was born in their shoes with their experiences you would make the same choices.

edit on 15-5-2017 by byteshertz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to:

There were around fifteen thousand murders in the United States last year.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Just make drugs legal like booze. That will kill the cartels, make it safer for drug lovers, and we can tax it to pay off the Debt. Arrest those who break other laws due to drug use just like we do booze. Simple really.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Just go to goregrish.com and under Mexican Drug War section you can watch what the cartels do to people.

They boil people alive, they decapitate people, they murder in the most varied ways none of us can think of.

Here you go:
goregrish.com...

Very illustrative of what is Mexico today.

I say, as I sai several times before. US Army please Invade Mexico, conquer Mexico. Just do it.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: eldemie

Oh man you are really right. Humanity has many, many faces and some are quite gruesome.

Thankfully I don't know any of those and have only crossed paths with maybe two. Most I know are of a different sort.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: byteshertz

Thanks for that. Parts of Mexico are great.

I would rather be in downtown Mexico City than in North Miami.

In this world -- there are dangers EVERYWHERE.

Trust that to be true (if your gut tells you differently.)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I hate to express negativism, but the Taenia does not die until you kill the head, you don't need to travel to Mexico to have your life in serious danger.

Here in America it is extremely risky to try to remain in down town areas of any large city after the sun set, assaults with gun are so common. The same can be said of University or College campuses.

We have one of the highest rates of homicides of the world, growing every year. what else must happen here to realize that arms must be taken away from the market and drugs must be criminalized with much severe penalties?

Drug dealers work in association with arms trafficants, they are the two sides of the same coin. They must be condemned with perpetual chain to clean us of that social cancer.

Our domestic mafias, militias and other criminal organizations are sponsoring the destruction of any country the resist to fall in narco economy, they did it in 1950s with Cuba, in 1960s with Vietnam, in 1970s with Iran, Salvador and Morocco, in 1980s with Afghanistan and Brazil, in 1990s with Colombia and Argentina and now with Mexico, Venezuela and Bolivia.

This is not going to be stopped with a stupid useless wall, that is a distraction sophism, anybody that really knows this subject is aware of that, but only when our authorities dismantle the cartels of the internal distribution that have been operating since 1920s without effective control.

Do you really think we welcomed only pizza, ravioli and spaghetti when the doors were opened in between 1890s to 1910s to almost anybody that didn't have any future at all in Europe? That is a naive way to see History, we imported maffias Not precisely from Mexico but from the other side of the Atlantic.

Please check

www.history.com...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 5/15/2017 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Idreamofme

I know someone very close who's teacher went to Mexico and had their baby kidnapped and they found they baby being carried across the border packed with heroin, gutted.

Sickennnning.

This is the type of behavior that ultimately leads me to belief of good and evil.

Maybe the wall will stop that type of stuff?
MAGA....build the wall

People who will go to the lengthd of gutting a child to smuggle drugs will not be deterred by a pile of bricks.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Open borders yay!

CIA drugmoney first! Yay!
Yeah, cause... Schengen was sinister, too!

Morons. If they knew...

<< 2  3  4   >>

join