It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'If People Knew What Was Happening in Mexico: Intelligence Source

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You just shoot them, how difficult can that be. They are then removed from the Gene pool. It might sound harsh but their are actually some people , that will kill other people at the drop of a hat. By shooting them you have potentially saved many more lives.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

127,000,000 people live in Mexico. 23,000 fatalities
18.5 million people live in Syria 50,000 fatalities

I think who ever took your poll has an agenda

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

More the reason to build the wall.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Burn all the fields globally-
Hack money systems attached blocking extracting all funds connected-
If area where elicits employee many farmers etc. have a system of employment for them to obtain funds to feed their families-
Treat war lords like they treated those who fear them-
Otherwise the major financial systems assisting the global transfers will continue to assist and nothing changes...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Imagine the aftermath when a big earthquake hits Mexico City?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

It's what we doing down here in South Texas. Most times, they are pretty cool with tourists down there during the day but if you're going to party and drink at night they will target you and the fake jewelry could get you out of a major jam.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
The worst cartel killing video I saw involved a man who already had his face peeled off, his hand chopped off and bound to keep from bleeding out. He was still alive, and they were slowly slicing into his neck with a dull box cutter. He still had some fight in him and bit the blade at one point to try and stop them. They just stuck a machete in his mouth to get the blade out and held it there in place so they could keep slicing at his neck ever so slowly. His screams were, not pleasant. All of this and the guys were playing sweet child of mine and funky town on a stereo.

It is by far the single worst death I have ever witnessed online in my life, but it was a good representation of what a real life Red Skull would look like
. I would say its a good case to launch a military campaign in Mexico. Say what you will about ISIS, but every time they kill people, they do it swiftly.

Brazil is another brutally savage land. The most recent video I saw was prisoners killed and decapitated a rival. Then they cut him open autopsy style and just started tearing out his guts in front of the camera with their bare hands. One guy pulls out his heart, and then tears it in half. It actually put me in the mood for some steak though.

Build the wall!!!
edit on 5-15-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

all I can say is wtf

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
They're all in cahoots. Mexico supposedly has a bunch of DUMBs and what do you think they're using them for? Not to mention Mexico's recent obsession with tunnels and such. Very dangerous game we're playing here. Mexico could be a bigger threat and closer to home. And we focus only on what we've seen, which is a vague narrative. Invade and neutralize Mexico? If our military could be trusted to not defect to corruption and remain impartial while gutting the cartels operations.
edit on 14-5-2017 by PharoahSpiderMan because: Word

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Would you like to know more

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
There are like 10 Families that control the vacation industry, most in the southern states in Mexico. I don't think the cartel would want to mess with their industry, so the south is actually safe.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Untrue. While the drug violence and corruption is deep (their politics are literally illegitimate as a result of shady dealings etc.) it is nothing compared to the wanton violence and evil going on in the Middle East right now, sorry. I have family in Mexico. Your tin foil hat is a tad too tight, but no worries, it happens to all of us, sometimes.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I saw that one. I couldn't finish it. The brutality I simply cannot comprehend.

But this type of # happens all the time in 3rd world countries and make no mistake, Mexico is a 3rd world country outside a few select cities and Baja.

Americans live in a bubble and don't understand the insanity which happens across the globe. Life is far less valuable many places. Mexico, Central America, South America, Africa, parts of Asia, the Middle East, people kill in brutal ways and do it often.

There is no comparison to US gangs who generally just shoot at each other. The most gruesome torture one can imagine, and worse, happens daily across this planet.

The idea we can just mix all cultures and get along fine is one of the dumbest propositions I've ever seen. No, cultures and ideologies are not equal. And it's not "well they're poor so what do you expect". I spend a fair amount of time in Eastern Europe, many people there have little but this brutality is simply not seen. Get the odd mafia assassination but that's it. It's cultural. People needs to face the fact that other cultures value life and look at life much differently than we do.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

It's also genetics. Let's face it the whites and the asians are the most civilized races.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

I would say... yes mexico is dangerous, but its mostly due to the cartels fighting one another.

Im still wondering what is taking shorty guzman so long to break out of prison for the ump-teenth time.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Well this thread just took a turn for the ignorant.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Fair enough, back on topic.

Mexico's military is their police. Killing and getting killed by bad guys.

www.google.com...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

The wall had better be high.

The cartels use freaking catapults to export drugs and use tunnels to get under the border, hell they'll probably go around the border via the Pacific or the gulf. A wall won't be enough-constant surveillance, hundreds if not thousands of personnel, and sophisticated technology will be required. However if you cut of a snakes' head the body will die, and that head is south America. If Colombian, Venezuelan and Peruvian drug lords were kept out of Mexico (by building their own wall) maybe there could be change.

But the Mexican gov't is crooked as a crashed train so the chances of that happening is zero.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I still hop over to Matamoros and Nuevo Progresso occasionally.
Never had any trouble.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I am going to be in General Cepeda, Coahuila for a week in June this year. I will post about it on ATS when/if I make it back.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join