It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'If People Knew What Was Happening in Mexico: Intelligence Source

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Antipathy17

War with Mexico would cost a trillion dollars, thousands of American lives, then our puppet government would be corrupted by $$$$ and threats overnight...

Then we'd need to go to war with every nation in Central America and South America after that.

Why not just legalize drugs and pull the carpet out from everyone to end this War overnight peacefully?

You know finally recognizing how the Constitution protects our rights to choose what we put into our bodies instead of this totalitarian Prohibition regime?

Meh. The world is a # show, burn it down and don't control the fallout. If humans survive cool if not, owell.

You mean if humans survive cool, if not, Orwell. Perhaps 1984.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Another reason to end the CIA.A good movie to watch is Sicario.A lot of truth in that movie.IMO.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
OP you lost me at Jesus, but got my attention back in the next sentence with alien invasion.

Rather be invaded by extraterrestrials than Mexican aliens, at least the ETs likely speak better English. And they don't try to force me to buy their tamales in the parking lot.
edit on 14-5-2017 by Jimmycrackerson3 because: Because moderators are nancy censorship.

edit on 14-5-2017 by Jimmycrackerson3 because: (no reason given)

What is wrong with you? Stop editing so much Jimmycrackerson3

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Antipathy17

War with Mexico would cost a trillion dollars, thousands of American lives, then our puppet government would be corrupted by $$$$ and threats overnight...

Then we'd need to go to war with every nation in Central America and South America after that.

Why not just legalize drugs and pull the carpet out from everyone to end this War overnight peacefully?

You know finally recognizing how the Constitution protects our rights to choose what we put into our bodies instead of this totalitarian Prohibition regime?

Meh. The world is a # show, burn it down and don't control the fallout. If humans survive cool if not, owell.

It'd be easier to just repeal Prohibition.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
a reply to: muzzleflash

When did i agree to murder anyone?

Well why do you refer to ending Prohibition as "fairy dust"?

You didn't really explain your position. I had to infer it based on context.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   
personally i dont understand how people dont know. i live in california so maybe the news on whats happening over there is more prolific for me even though the only source of news i get outside of the internet is from am radio while working. i have stopped vacationing there and dont plan to anytime in the future. mostly would visit cabo but even there things are iffy plus its expensive as hell. almost been jumped multiple times during my trips over the years but luckily for me there isnt realy many mexicans that can keep a pace with me in full sprint.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Trump could get a lot of kudos here as I see it. Four easy steps no warnings.

!.Send an armada from nearby San Diego something like the one
off NOKO.

2. Chopper in "The invisibleman" nearby to cartel coordinates.

3. Seals confirm local coordinates exact to armada. Fire rains down for effect.

4. Seals mop up. Rinse repeat.

Trump wins with the mexican people.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: toysforadults

Trump could get a lot of kudos here as I see it. Four easy steps no warnings.

!.Send an armada from nearby San Diego something like the one
off NOKO.

2. Chopper in "The invisibleman" nearby to cartel coordinates.

3. Seals confirm local coordinates exact to armada. Fire rains down for effect.

4. Seals mop up. Rinse repeat.

Trump wins with the mexican people.

the cartels are embedded in the cities and the govt. theres so many of them that youd have to take the war to the populace and there is no way in hell thats going to sit well with the people of mexico when your bombing neighborhoods

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Damn it!
I knew that sounded to easy!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I have no idea why people think bombing and shooting will solve problems like this.

I guess that's how exceptionally thorough the mind control is in America?

The solution is just so unbelievably simple and yet everyone is so invested in the ideology of control and force that they refuse to see it.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Damn it!
I knew that sounded to easy!

Desert Storm happened almost 30 years ago, a little over a decade later we went in and overtook Iraq.

And here we are today with ISIS running amok, the nation is in shambles, and there is no end in sight.

Using that same failed strategy in Mexico would never solve the cartel crisis, and probably make it way worse as they'd probably start kidnapping and murdering innocents in the 50 states in retaliation becoming the biggest terror threat ever.

All we have to do is end prohibition. Only positive things would happen across the board in that paradigm.

War begets war.
Freedom brings prosperity.

I am so frustrated that people don't see this.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I don't believe a simple solution is ever going to cut it meho.
Violence begats violence and all that?
Carlin uderscored that much.
Sounds like a terrible war is needed but then I don't
hold out the same hope for mankind that you might.
I do hate the pessimism but the reality of the evil that
men do, dictates in obvious tyranny.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

That's why you wear fake cosmetic jewelry and watches when you go down there. If you get into trouble you just give me them the crap jewelry and be on your merry way. It works 8 out of 10 times.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
a reply to: Idreamofme

That's why you wear fake cosmetic jewelry and watches when you go down there. If you get into trouble you just give me them the crap jewelry and be on your merry way. It works 8 out of 10 times.

lol and then they resell it right back to the tourists. the circle of life. that is a great tactic and ill have to remember it if i visit again

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Mr. Trump, build up that wall!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

best way to stop this is to have a true war on drugs send in military to stop the flow of drugs out of south america and help mexico get all its corrupt officials out of office and put in prison. make importation of coc aine and heroin a capital offense for importers not mules but the ones shipping it send in teams to capture these cartel heads and after a short trial take em out to public square and give them a choice either help us catch others for a 10 years in prison or stay tight lipped and has a short drop with a sudden stop. let american and other multinationals know that mexico is not gonna be allowed to be used as a slave labor source if you can't pay them a living wage that will allow them a middle class lifestyle then you need to have your products hit with a big tariff on way out of mexico to help the people living there. the main problem in mexico is the amounts of corruption.recently in mexico city they tried to pass an ordinance if you sold your house for more than you paid for it the city demanded the profit . they said your house sold for more because city upgrading your infrastructure. but yes the war on drugs needs to be a real war not abunch of dea cops but regular military with a clear purpose not to make friends not to sit back because we don't want to hurt some countries feeling they are pushing poison into our land and we need to stop it.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oh well, America ain't no saint either.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Or, ya know, you could just not be a total prick and let him believe what he believes.

Just a thought

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It is a bs story so they can start calling them refuges.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
Another reason to end the CIA.A good movie to watch is Sicario.A lot of truth in that movie.IMO.

Watching tonight thanks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join