It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'If People Knew What Was Happening in Mexico: Intelligence Source

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Old news indeed.

The Mexican cartels would not exist if it were not for the US imposed drug prohibition. We get what we asked for, and the CIA likes being in the drug business.

Walls along the border has not stopped this and will not stop this. Only repeal of the offending legislation will stop this.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

This clearly illustrates the problems with Christianity.
Putting your problems on someone else to show up and save you.
Stand up on your own two feet and throw off the shackles of religion.
We are god and no one is going to show up and save us. It's up to us.
Now, let's go kick some ass!!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Please let us not forget the unreported numbers of humans who disappear each year globally, human flesh is also a commodity in these dark trades.

While looking for the statistics on how many people just disappear each year around the globe, the one thing that has become apparent is the sheer disappointment and heartache that follows. Here are some facts from the U.S. released in October 2002. 800,00 under 18 years of age 2,000 a day 58,000 abducted by nonfamily members 115 victims to stereotypical kidnappings that result in ransom demands and death or the kidnapper indents to keep the child. This shows children in the U.S. only. So what are the worldwide children and adult numbers likely to be? 1 million children are reported missing in the US and the UK every year. If lees than 200 of these are murdered, where do all the rest go? This would be like losing the population of a city such as Amsterdam every year. It would seem that 800,000 go missing but a further 500,000 can be added if you include the numbers that don't get reported.

www.mcatracing.co.uk...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I called for war with Mexico in a thread. Don't do that, you'll get lashed.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

If people knew what was happening in Mexico, they'd move to Canada.

(post by SR1TX removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
I know someone very close who's teacher went to Mexico and had their baby kidnapped and they found they baby being carried across the border packed with heroin, gutted.

The repeating of an obvious 'urban legend' does not help this thread.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
End the Prohibition of drugs now.

Nothing else will resolve this crisis.

The wall, immigration policies, drug law enforcement; these are all band-aids on top of a chainsaw wound.

Get a grip folks!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

What would you bomb them with.
edit on 14-5-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

War with Mexico would cost a trillion dollars, thousands of American lives, then our puppet government would be corrupted by $$$$ and threats overnight...

Then we'd need to go to war with every nation in Central America and South America after that.

Why not just legalize drugs and pull the carpet out from everyone to end this War overnight peacefully?

You know finally recognizing how the Constitution protects our rights to choose what we put into our bodies instead of this totalitarian Prohibition regime?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Old news indeed.

The Mexican cartels would not exist if it were not for the US imposed drug prohibition. We get what we asked for, and the CIA likes being in the drug business.

Walls along the border has not stopped this and will not stop this. Only repeal of the offending legislation will stop this.

Because of posters like you who actually think deeply I have Hope.

Thank you.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
a reply to: SR1TX

What would you bomb them with.

Pamphlets saying
"Rejoice! The Drug War is over! America just legalized drugs!"

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Idreamofme

I know someone very close who's teacher went to Mexico and had their baby kidnapped and they found they baby being carried across the border packed with heroin, gutted.

Sickennnning.

This is the type of behavior that ultimately leads me to belief of good and evil.

Maybe the wall will stop that type of stuff?
MAGA....build the wall

The Great Wall of China didn't keep the Mongolians out. In fact, China was conquered....

Your "Wall" is another Maginot Line...
edit on 5/14/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Scamzarilla

Central and South America are far worse off than the Middle East.

At least Islam has a coherent set of rules and regulations, and a sense of something at least close to morality, though we may not agree with it.

When it comes to the Cartels the only rule is murder everyone in your path.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Fairy Dust? I don't think so pal.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

Fairy Dust? I don't think so pal.

How is it fairy dust?

Tell me Messiah, how is killing people going to stop murder?

Who is going to pay for this war anyway?
China, Japan? Canada?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

When did i agree to murder anyone?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You're going to, that is if you work. War is money, money is business, business is booming when you're killing people in the name of democracy. So you tell me.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Antipathy17

War with Mexico would cost a trillion dollars, thousands of American lives, then our puppet government would be corrupted by $$$$ and threats overnight...

Then we'd need to go to war with every nation in Central America and South America after that.

Why not just legalize drugs and pull the carpet out from everyone to end this War overnight peacefully?

You know finally recognizing how the Constitution protects our rights to choose what we put into our bodies instead of this totalitarian Prohibition regime?

Meh. The world is a # show, burn it down and don't control the fallout. If humans survive cool if not, owell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join