It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'If People Knew What Was Happening in Mexico: Intelligence Source

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Well, apparently Mexico is worse than Iraq. Very telling. The cartels are as bad as ISIS if not worse.

But who cares?

They sell drugs to Americans for the CIA so we ignore it.

Random source you don't like.

When Americans think about the deadliest countries in the world, the first thoughts that might come to mind are places like Syria and Iraq.

Syria is the most deadly country in the world with over 50,000 fatalities in 2016 alone, and Iraq is the third most deadly with 17,000 estimated deaths.

But the number two most dangerous country is Mexico. In 2016, according to the International Institute for Strategic Studies, there were more than 23,000 fatalities in Mexico.

Well I was open borders until I read that. Just kidding I'm not open borders, the world isn't a friendly place and we need to protect ourselves until Jesus comes back because short of that or an alien invasion I think humans will continue to be selfish. Hopefully I'm wrong.

While Mexico remains very deadly, there are still areas that are frequented by tourists each year. For example, 35 million tourists visited Mexico last year, in 2016 — the same year it ranked the 2nd most violent country in the world.

It's nice that the cartels keep the money flowing in, probably sell drugs to all the tourist.

Oh well! Open borders yay!

+14 more 
posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You raise an excellent point and it is no hyperbole. The cartels have long since lost any last glimmer of humanity. Straight garbage and I never ever want to meet one. Ever. No open borders for me.

+8 more 
posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Lol. I had 4 friends that went to mexico to party. Well, they got in trouble with the police. Cop let the 3 that paid him go free but the 1 who didnt have any money got arrested. The 3 had to come back to u.s. to get more money then go back and get him out. Lollll. True story.

Lady i used to work with showed me a video on facebook that her son sent her and it was one mexican cartel cutting off a rival cartel members head with a chainsaw. I had nightmares from watching it. Those cartel wars are pretty gruesome.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ahh the cartels...can't very well cut the head off your main source of undocumented income now right?

LOOK OVER THERE, WAYYY OVER THERE, ACROSS ALL THAT WATER....a terrorist.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

I know someone very close who's teacher went to Mexico and had their baby kidnapped and they found they baby being carried across the border packed with heroin, gutted.

Sickennnning.

This is the type of behavior that ultimately leads me to belief of good and evil.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

I know someone very close who's teacher went to Mexico and had their baby kidnapped and they found they baby being carried across the border packed with heroin, gutted.

Sickennnning.

This is the type of behavior that ultimately leads me to belief of good and evil.

Maybe the wall will stop that type of stuff?
MAGA....build the wall

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Why do you believe that either Jesus or aliens can keep humans from being selfish?

How would either accomplish that feat?

+5 more 
posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Mexico is a far bigger threat to the US than ISIS ever will be. We NEED to enforce immigration law, and we need to build The Wall. Unfortunately most of our politicians are bought and paid for by people who prosper from illegal immigration and the drug trade. Nothing will be done, and the US will continue in it's decline.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I was with you until you brought up some made up fairy tale named Jesus.

The world is scary. Humans are awful.
Open borders aren't smart, and the untied States are making a mess of the world.
The media is corrupt, the money is causing corporations to poison our water and create food we can't survive eating...

But thinking that some man in the sky is coming to sort it out is crazy at best. We as a species need to sort our own # out, or face Extinction- that's what happens to species that can't cope.
You and I are locusts in a swarm. Think about that the next time you stand at the gas pump wondering why it can't shove distilled liquid dinosaurs into your truck faster.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

There are much better ideas on how to stop that kind of thing ya know.

Walls won't do it. More cops won't do it. All that stuff we've been trying and making bigger and more powerful year after year and it's only turned our country into a police state and made the cartels more powerful as well.

The proof of that is as simple as just looking back in history. Nobody can deny it. We've all lived it and see it plain as day.

Too bad people just cannot seem to face the fact that continuing that same approach will just get more of the same.

We could try something else, but for some stupid reason people always believe the BS and go along with More Police, More Drug Enforcement, etc. etc.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

That war you are eluding to can only be fought with free market capitalism.

I don't recall where you stood on that (nor does it matter), but find it ironic that some that support obliterating the war on drugs are against capitalism.

One of those interesting things.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

In a way you might be correct. But I wouldn't call it free market capitalism.

Free market capitalism in some ways is also the problem. In some ways it's not.

But we need to stop making Drug Addiction a Criminal Act in and of itself. We need to take the profit out of the Illegal Drug Trade completely. As long as it's a black market product the profit will continue to go to criminals who deal on the black market. We are literally forcing money into the hands of criminal cartels because we won't address the problem of Drugs and addiction like thinking people. We continue to try and just beat at it with force like a bunch of knuckle dragging primitive apes and it's not working. It's like watching an ape try and fight a swarm of bees that just keeps getting bigger. The ape will never win because you have to be smart to win against something like that.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

We need to take the profit out of the Illegal Drug Trade completely. As long as it's a black market product the profit will continue to go to criminals who deal on the black market.

Exactly my point. Whether through our own markets or private organizations, you and I are correct.

I'm saying free market capitalism is the weapon to use against cartels. I'm not aware of any laws against being addicted to drugs. Using/selling/transporting, yes.

Essentially, making the entirety of drug use and acquisition within the boundaries of the US will alleviate a good portion of cartel operations.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Right. But it wouldn't exactly be making it a Free Market for Drugs either.

But I think we're both talking about the same kind of idea.

Actually, it would be similar to how we sell Booze and Tobacco.
edit on 14-5-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Depends on the drug, IMO.

Regardless, yes, we are. Cut off the cartels and change a few laws is of extreme benefit to the nation. Going by "polls" Americans mostly agree.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

You mean that ... was the baby dead or alive?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Reading MSM again,just so happens I was watching videos of Americans living across border,kind of like starving African children,in truth the gangs over there are no more violant then here,most of drug cartels there are shills for CIA,if your under the impression US and Mexico aren't in concert and have been for years,just putting on a facade,US always has to be the best at ewverything even if lies involved

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

You should see some of the effed up videos ive seen from brazil plus the gang violence, even gang members that catch petty crooks dismember then kill them... Theres prison where where people were cooking a rival gang member in a fire IN JAIL recorded on a cell phone... I dont even wanna describe any other of those videos i seen... I think overall, central/south america might be worse than the middle east

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: toysforadults

Sickennnning.

Maybe the wall will stop that type of stuff?
MAGA....build the wall

LOL, All he has to do it talk about it, and it works.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

If Mexico is portrayed in a negative light, no one would want to go there and vacation in the corporate owned all-inclusive resorts

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join