It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence on Trumps Collusion with Russia vs Clinton pay for play Uranium scandal

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I've looked on You Tube for any evidence on both Trump and the Clinton's so called Russian scandals. Any reasonable case laid out that makes any sense.

Guess who looks the most guilty? I'll let you all decide for yourselves. If you have any video's or anything feel free to add them.

What is available on Trump.

The Clinton's

edit on 13-5-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added last video

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

If you are talking about Hillary and the Uranium One deal, that issue has been completely taken out of context.

It was a deal for Russia to buy controlling share of a Canadian company that had operations in the US. None of the uranium was allowed to be exported and the deal was approved by 8 other federal agency leaders.

As far as Trump, I'd rather wait and see what comes out of the investigations.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Please warn me first when you use Waters in a picture or a youtube video. I can't stand that old hag. The Clinton defense brigade is going to curb stomp you in 3..2..1 Godspeed!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

If you are talking about Hillary and the Uranium One deal, that issue has been completely taken out of context.

It was a deal for Russia to buy controlling share of a Canadian company that had operations in the US. None of the uranium was allowed to be exported and the deal was approved by 8 other federal agency leaders.

If you say the Clinton's are innocent. It must be true.

+2 more 
posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I'll take 'Crooked Hillary' for $1000, Alex.

+1 more 
posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, allowing Americans to be murdered in Benghazi, Libya was horrific.
www.foxnews.com...

It is highly unlikely that any of Trump's associates will top that, by mere "collusion".

BTW... Hillary is proven to have "colluded" to turn the 2016 Presidential election in her favor. But like everything else she's attempted, Hillary FAILED
edit on 5/13/2017 by carewemust because: LOCK HER UP!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Please warn me first when you use Waters in a picture or a youtube video. I can't stand that old hag. The Clinton defense brigade is going to curb stomp you in 3..2..1 Godspeed!

I could post a pic of Sheila Jackson Lee if that would help.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I did not say they were innocent. I said the Uranium One deal has been taken out of context and no evidence has been presented to even suggest Clinton did anything shady in regards to that deal.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I could post a pic of Sheila Jackson Lee if that would help.

Thanks but i'm good. Waters makes my skin crawl that's all. Damn the Bobbie Brown vietnam flashbacks are taking over again. Make it stop. Not the hair!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

lol says the guy with the Marxist symbol.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

lol says the guy with the Marxist symbol.

That's all you have to bring to the discussion?

Can you refute what I have posted?

Can you provide something a bit more substantive than that?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

No Russian collusion with Trump. Grassley and Feinstein both stated this at a meeting.

Senate Judiciary Chair Hints That Comey Revealed Trump Not Under Investigation
edit on 13-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I did not say they were innocent. I said the Uranium One deal has been taken out of context and no evidence has been presented to even suggest Clinton did anything shady in regards to that deal.

Except for the donations made to the Clinton foundation before and after the sale went through. Donations, might I add, that were left off the Clinton Foundation reporting. It was one of the "corrections" that had to be made to their tax filings.

So the Clinton foundation gets donations, Hillary, as SecState, signs off on the deal, and more donations are given to the foundation once the sale / transfer is complete.
edit on 13-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The funny thing about YouTube is that it's going to be bias.

Think about the content creators- generally people with strong feelings about politics and free time on their hands- filter out anyone without enough money to have high speed internet and a computer capable of video editing.

I come up with teenagers, and welfare cases.

Then remember the fact that YouTube actively censors many videos and channels promoting views they don't agree with.

They've shut down channels on homesteading- people living life the way it was for everyone just a few generations ago... Back before the banks stole everything from everyone.

I wouldn't use Google as a source in the future.

Personally, I see a lot of pretty damning things against the Clintons... And most of it finds a way of disappearing off the internet, being shoved out of the way to make room for the latest out slinging nonsense.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

since youve looked on youtube, then you must have a definitive answer.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I'm still waiting for Revolution season 3. There is a greater chance in resolving that cliff hanger than finding solid Russian connections to Trump.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Even TYT is starting to admit the Russia narrative is BS.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

How was it taken out of context? They just gave over 100 million to the Clinton foundation out of kindness? Then all the deals went through. Just a coincidence? That's what you believe?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Ask the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join