It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the real hard to grasp pagan text=bible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
the blending of the truth with lies is a pagan art like none other. There are four types of christians. non god beleives = totally asleep. god beleivers and believers bible half asleep. and awake god fearing non bible believers . and awake not god fearing bible users. Biblical text must contian certian truths inorder for them to work. That is because of the half asleep part of the church. The concept of the bible being god's word translated is how it works so well. This makes all groups invovled happy but three of them against one makes it hard to for the one right group to rise up against the others. asleep/ half asleep bible weilding pastors are the hardest to reach with the truth and they preach the same message as the awake pagan leaders. Because they have been preaching blashphemy against god and would'nt want to admit they are wrong. awake pastor are even worse because they know how to wield the gospel God spell.

This God spell is done in verse of God or vs/fight of god. I recognised that not many people spend their whole live follow just god and not the bible. I admitt to have been asleep for only short periods of time. I also admitt accedentally talking to church members of the pagan text while being asleep/marijunna. But using cum/seed on pot plants do you get this plesant smelling trees. Why does this cause a that problem. the lies told to you in school about it and the contact with knowingly doing what is illegal / wrong in God's eyes and ours. That is why pot is illegal it forces you deeper into the hellish cult we live in. Real pot taste like your eating fire and has no fuzz on it or hair. Just don't do drugs because alot of them stem from refined wasted cum/seed. Mold/fungi male related, Bactiria/culture female origin. lsd a wheat based fungis. pot a curse plant with male or female and sometimes both. mushrooms, blood piss wasted seed # really gross. anything that is corrosive like crack is bad. Like they cult of on christ the solid rock is stand thats the good stuff. Just don't do drugs they are all gross as is everythng else.

I heard a quote from someone whom I haven't asked permission to use their name so I won't. It is once democracy is no longer sectular, then there is no hereicy. I couldn't agree more to the fact that total large scale cultivation would succed and stopping herisy against the pagan cults ways.
To prevent this from occuring again requires a even more ingeniuos solution. to become a genius pray to God. ask for your prayer to be guided and Your prayer to God becomes your response. Easy communication with the devine. The solution is simple built the indle to the best 666. with it you can fight the wrongs of the world. The knowledge of what was once use for ultimate evil can be used for ultimate good.

I'm writting a web page and will remember anyones comments to my post when writting it. I will also edit my post and include this webpage address with the problem and the complete solution soon. May God have mercy on are souls.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
OK Canopene, put down the pipe. Whatever you are smoking is making it hard for me to grasp what you are talking about

I am just teasing you, but really, could you give a clearer synopsis of what you said above?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

the blending of the truth with lies is a pagan art like none other

Historically speaking, you've gotten it exactly backwards. Much of modern Christianity cribbed rituals, symbols, and ideas from paganism, the better to convert. Examples? Sure! All aspects of Mass, including transsubstantiation, music, the use of incense, the altar, the chalice, etc. The concept of the Trinity. Most rituals related to holidays, i.e., the Christmas tree, Easter bunny and eggs, jack-o-lanterns -- pagan, each and every one. Do you know how to figure out when Easter will be? Easter will always be on the Sunday directly following the first Saturday after the full moon after the vernal equinox. How much more pagan can you get?

I'm totally not getting your idea of how drugs relate to or contain bodily wastes or why you would mention illegal drugs in a rant on religion. I'm pagan, and I've never used illegal drugs. You're Christian and you admit to smoking pot then, in virtually the same breath, condemn those who partake in illegal drugs.

Regarding your web page, may I respectfully point out to you that the rules here prohibit you from reposting anyone's posts.

Without intending to offend, I would suggest that the use of a dictionary and a book on English grammar would make your posts much easier to understand.

Lastly, if there's some kind of pagan conspiracy going on, they haven't invited me to their meetings.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This is definitely one of the oddest posts I've ever read. In fact, I'm not quite sure what it says.

Try using a spellchecker next time.

d1k

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by southern_cross3
This is definitely one of the oddest posts I've ever read. In fact, I'm not quite sure what it says.

Agreed.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Giving things weird cumbersome terms, then refering to them later in "shortened" forms, and using circular logic, is just a way to make yourself sound "in tune" when you really are not.

addtionaly (And i am doing this to help improve the quality of your future posts) try to run a spelling and grammer check on your post next time,. Also, learn how to use a comma, so we can retain some shread of our sanity next time

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaNik
Lastly, if there's some kind of pagan conspiracy going on, they haven't invited me to their meetings.

That might be my fault ... you see I was mailing out the invitations the other day when a friend stopped and asked me to join him for a pint. Being light in mood I joined him for the pint, then two, three ... until it had become dark, and well, late ... so you see, the invite IS in the mail now ... so I'll see you at the meeting, and remember, Shhhhhhhhh ... it's a secret!

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Hee! In the mail! That's the oldest excuse in the book!

Whoops! Shhh! Be vewy, vewy quiet...

new topics

top topics

join