It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC: The Anarchy Party

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: MOMof3
Well, since you have all democrats and the DNC crimes and misdemeanor figured out, maybe you can get the republican AG and the republican president and the republican congress to lock her up, I mean, them.

As a Libertarian I am against corruption and authoritarianism.

In this country Democrats are the primary enemy of freedom and personal responsibility, not that Republicans aren't guilty of it as well...just to a lesser degree.

My politics are simple ' leave me the hell alone'.

My politics are simple 'Christian Fundamenalists leave me the hell alone.
Did I do it right?
edit on 5/13/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I don't know if I'm buying this one man.

You guys are always in here screaming that the DNC is the party of Big Government. Now it's the Anarchy Party too???

I can't seem to fit those two together so easily.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Since Trump has caused and still cause anarchy and chaos he is an anarchist? A leftist?

Chaos , panic , and disorder to the leftists. Exactly why he was elected. Trump is doing his job well

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If you currently support the DNC, you need help.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Since Trump has caused and still cause anarchy and chaos he is an anarchist? A leftist?

Chaos , panic , and disorder to the leftists. Exactly why he was elected. Trump is doing his job well

You realize that's exactly what he is doing? People on both sides are panicking. LOL.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
If you currently support the DNC, you need help.

Cmon man!

One team, one fight!

SWIMMING UNDER A BURNING BRIDGE

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I don't know if I'm buying this one man.

You guys are always in here screaming that the DNC is the party of Big Government. Now it's the Anarchy Party too???

I can't seem to fit those two together so easily.

Who is "you guys"?

What I'm seeing across the globe where Hillary & Obama had their way is total anarchy or the makings of it (and the ABSOLUTE supports of the policies / positions that fuel it, that defend it, that nurture it).

North America, Europe and the Middle East.

This was all in solid motion before Trump even got involved.

I argue it could have been Ron Paul to defeat Hillary, the MSM would have been going just as insane (because the effects of Social Engineering wouldn't have been much different), the SJW horde DNC base would have went just as nutcase (because the effects of Social Engineering wouldn't have been much different), and the world as it was already in play before the election began would still be the way it is (because the effects of Social & Military Engineering wouldn't have been much different).

Okay, if you guys really want to go there, how is Trump any different / worse than Bush, Obama, Hillary, etc, I MEAN REALLY... for all of this rioting and chaos and panick and CRYING like has been happening and seems to be escalating etc?????

edit on 13-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

They also pull fire alarms and disrupt classes in my College

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

They also pull fire alarms and disrupt classes in my College

So a leftist did it because some retard did it?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Is this CRT fueled SJW insanity not the cream of the pot the DNC / their fountainheads have been socially engineering?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Is this CRT fueled SJW insanity not the cream of the pot the DNC / their fountainheads have been socially engineering?

I can say the same thing about the GOP.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

So the conservatives cooked up one of the most racist philosophies ever (Critical Race Theory), and they're running amok in the streets beating up minorities in lynchmob fashion with it? I missed that thread.

Conservative Social Engineering even reigns supreme right now?!?!?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Let's talk about all the crying and whining happening now. The Right Wing won the entire Government and got their Lying Messiah Lord Trumpenstein as President. Yet not one day has gone by that they haven't stopped CRYING and COMPLAINING about the Left, Obama, Hillary, etc.

Not one single day have they stopped crying and they f*cking won!! The Left Lost and lost big time, so them complaining makes sense. But the Right Won FFS. They got everything they've been wanting for years and still they act like f*cking babies.

What more do they want before they shut the hell up and stop blaming everyone else??? They're getting billions in Tax Cuts, they have the entire Government. They even made it so Churches can now preach politics and stay tax exempt.

For gods sake, what else do the crying babies need to shut the f*ck up???? Tell me please. Because they already have everything but still do nothing but cry and cry and cry about everyone else.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

What does any of that have to do with my OP?

What does any of that have to do with anything I've said herein?

What does any of that have to do with me?

This is sounding like Damage Control Via Deflection, which to me implies Motivated Reasoning. That is, instead of be critical of these dark paths 'the DNC' has been undertaking, you'd rather try to cover it up for them instead (which implies de facto support of this madness). Say it isn't so!!!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It appears that it has become the tool of the intellectually lazy to blame the Left or Right for anything they can get away with or for what they perceive to be bad.

It's absolute nonsense to say that the DNC has become the anarchy party. Just as it would be nonsense to call the GOP the New Nazi Party.

Op's like this serve no purpose other than to drive ignorance and division. It's nothing more than political propaganda mixed with hyperbole for the sake of dramatic effect. Their next "feature".

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

My point is that you're here everyday making or contributing to anti-leftist threads. Which to a certain point I'll agree, the left is reacting in a very negative way. But it's not like they don't have a reason to be reacting like they are.

They lost everything and are hurting. I'm not saying you have to agree with them but you can't deny they have reason to be upset.

They right on the other hand just won the Grand Prize. They're getting everything they've wanted and more and still haven't stopped blaming everyone else for everything. What is the reasoning behind that??? Seriously what else do they want before they'll start acting normal again??

How do you not see that??? I'm not saying anyone has to agree with either side or whatever. I'm saying you're focused on the people who've been beaten down already and now you want to stomp and kick them while their down and ask why they are complaining at the same time. Yet you ignore the winners and their failures almost entirely.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

LIbertarian is basically classical Liberalism. How is that anarchy? Noam Chomsky is an idiot. I wouldn't buy into his philosophy.
edit on 13-5-2017 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Chomsky isn't an idiot. I don't even understand how divorced from reality you have to be to say something like that. Just because you don't agree with someone doesn't mean they're an idiot FFS.

That is such an ignorant thing to say. I don't agree with a lot of really smart people, but that doesn't mean they're an idiot. It just means I don't see things quite like they do or I have different opinions sometimes.

You have to be really egotistical to say something like that. Chomsky is one of the most significant intellectuals of our time and has done more in his life than you or I will ever do. But you call him an idiot.

I swear to god some of the people on this site f*cking blow me away with the things they say without even thinking about it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's been a while...

DO note that the thread title, how I framed it, and in particular how simple I kept the piece played a lot at a frame of reference approach to the thread. DO go on to read my other work herein and see more of the metric points behind the basic reasoning of the approach I took.

And it my general topic is the cream of the handiwork that the people in the Democrat viewpoint are making all the noise with. Should we talk 'DNC celebrities', DNC congressman, Obama, Hillary, Obama supporters, Hillary supporters, Hollywood, the MSM????????

It isn't like its just a handful of radicals out on Tumblr stirring up all this stuff, rioting cities, that blew up the Middle East (Lybia, Syria, etc).

What I'm talking about here (domestic AND global anarchy completely in effect, or the makings of being clear and present already) is the results of 8 years of the DNC holding the POTUS seat.

Who am I dividing?

I'm not Liberal or Conservative, therefore this assertion that if somebody criticizes total destructive behaviors / policies / effects / customs / etc is EXACTLY what I'm talking about all in here: PC has it so no matter how ruthlessly backwards something is, we're to be shamed for criticizing it.

F

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It appears that it has become the tool of the intellectually lazy to blame the Left or Right for anything they can get away with or for what they perceive to be bad.

I didn't go looking for poetry this evening but lookit what we have here!

Every so often you strike gold.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join