It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC: The Anarchy Party

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Note that I didn't title this "DNC: The Anarchist Party". There is a political philosophy known as "Anarchist" which is NOT about total chaotic breakdown of a society, and then there's the concept of "Anarchy" which is about no rules total chaos.

Note that "Anarchism" isn't actually that much different than "Libertarianism". When Noam Chomsky talks about being an "Anarchist" he isn't talking about total social meltdown. What the DNC has been up to these days, now that's the ANARCHY of the 'derogatory form'.

Where to begin....

Antifa:

"Antifa" (AKA the 'Blackshirts'), oh what an ultimate manifestation of irony. They're out beating up people that don't agree with them, in lynchmob fashion, under the banner of stopping "Fascism". Nevermind that "Fascism" of the political model is the integration of state & corporate power (which was Obama perhaps more than any other POTUS in history), or that the 'stereotypical' view of 'fascist' (one who goes around beating up people that think differently than they do), the point here is they've adopted as their sole means of communication rabid chaos. This is interesting because 'traditionally' whenever there would be some kind of protect happening, a black masked goonsquad (typically labelled "Black Bloc") would come out and start smashing stuff. Before Antifa came along (in black masks smashing stuff) these Black Bloc folks were very often assumed by social uprising scholars to be establishment agent provocateurs there to subvert the peaceful demonstrations and discredit them (given the MSM would generally spin their activities as being the ambitions of the peaceful protestors). What episode of the Twilight Zone is this, that these supposedly "anti-fascist" Anfita are the embodiment of Black Bloc chaotic disruption as an actual movement?

Borders:

What else besides Anarchy could we label the Mexican border situation these past decades? And how about the state of governmental afairs in Mexicao thanks to the drug war insanity the open border has caused? How about the gangland stuff in the inner cities, where race wars between Mexican & black gangs (over drug turf) is the stuff of urban lore? Anarchy across the board, and if you try to say or do anything about any of those situations you'll be labelled a "racist" and Antifa will hunt you down.

Critical Race Theory:

Consider my cynical definition of "White Privilege" that perfectly illustrates the CRT logic that the DNC and their SJW hordes are imploding society with:

White Privilege is the state of it 'not being possible to experience "racism"'.
Usage:
Sam was stripped naked and beat down in a parking garage by 7 big black guys for being white, and they uploaded the video to social media for all the world to see, but luckily he was white so he didn't actually experience racism.

How wouldn't this state of social affairs not inevitably lead to an eventual hot civil war???

Foreign Policy:

Anarchy here at home isn't good enough for the DNC, anarchy across the globe has been their design. Obama and Hillary via the CIA activated the "Arab Spring" international uprising, which has resulted in total chaos. Millions of refugees flowing out of 'the lands of the Dark Ages', and now you're a wicked racist xenophobe if you see that their ancient customs are entirely at odds with the civilized Western World. Child rape, genital mutilations, etc, dont you dare criticize their culture!!!

So now we have bonafide anarchy across the Middle East, anarchy brewing in Europe, and Trump is the most evil piece of scum ever for trying to keep that noise to a minimum here.

Law Enforcement:

BLM (with the MSM and the DNC propping them up)... do I even need to type up this one????

Shall I go on? I'm sure I could, but this idea popped into mind shortly ago and that's how far I got by the time I typed it up.

Can you think of other case points for this view?
edit on 13-5-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Well, since you have all democrats and the DNC crimes and misdemeanor figured out, maybe you can get the republican AG and the republican president and the republican congress to lock her up, I mean, them.

+2 more 
posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

That's right, because if someone criticizes DNC insanity then inherently that means they're a Republican.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
All anti-Democrats are Republicans? Nah.

However, you lump ANTIFA in with Democrats ... why? Because they're opposed to Trump?

Hmmm.

Seems like you might be over-simplifying yourself, a bit.

Seems like anything you consider "Left" is equal to Democrat.

Seems like BS, in short.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
The definitions for everything in your OP are made up by you, so there's that.

That being said, I always thought it was funny to read about the Nixon days, and I would laugh. Hunter S. Thompson's take on it especially.

Now that I'm living through some weird future version of it, it isn't all it's cracked up to be. The thinking in the OP is the same old Nixon era worldview, outraged by the blacks and hippies.

They're going to destroy us all!

Round 215

Only thing that changed is the date.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Where were they for Obama?

I never even heard of them until after Trump took the election.

And when you look at them, they're Militant SJW's straight up.

And then you look at how Soros who had Obama & Hillary in his pocket funded all the precursors of this lot.

Who would dare bet their life half of the people in the videos aren't on the payroll of DNC/Soros PAC's like MoveOn, etc?

The important thing is how are the DNC heavy MSM reporting on Antifa?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Personally, and this is a tiny nitpick (however we don't want the nits to spread)...

I think you spend way too much time researching fringe groups of the left and right...
& not enough time spent behind the curtain...

With your research skills you could offer this site much more than this SJW bullsh*t.

Trilateral Commision...
Lockheed Martin...
AIPAC...
Skull & Bones...
Bildeberg...
The Koch Brothers...
Council Of Foreign Relations...
George Soros (although we get a fair share about him as it is, still a worthy rabbit hole)
The Royal Family (paedophilia included)

There is just a few things for you to have a gander at if you fancy it.

I'd love to read one of your threads on those.

I'd do it, but my Rothschild threads didn't really pick up any speed.

I don't have the same thread creator clout around here that you do.
Use it wisely.
edit on 13-5-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: Autocorrect

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

All I'm doing is responding to the most destructively insane & chaotic elements in the big show today.

Now I'm a Nixon Republican????

Note I scream that outside of this new "Social Justice" noise, the DNC & RNC aren't mush different.

And I have over a decade of works online to prove it.

Although I can safely say that "conservatives" these days aren't half as insane as "liberals" these days (in behavior, policy, philosophy, etc).

But I'm still not a conservative.

When they catch up to the liberals in insanity metrics I'll be skewering them just the same (like I used to under Bush and the liberals loved me for it and the conservatives loathed me for it), but for now the DNC people still think Obama is a SAINT even though in reality he's as big of a disgrace as Bush ever was (another metric of liberal insanity of particular remarkability).

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Personally, and this is a tiny nitpick (however we don't want the nits to spread)...

I think you spend way too much time researching fringe groups of the left and right...
& not enough time spent behind the curtain...

With your research skills you could offer this site much more than this SJW bullsh*t.

Thank you for the fair assessment.

Thing is, you clearly aren't too familiar with my body of work to have that assumption. Here's a good start:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've done all that ad nauseum. As good as I've ever done anything. But right now the social level situation is a complete and udder disaster, where getting people to snap out of it all and such is now of maximum importance.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Since Trump has caused and still cause anarchy and chaos he is an anarchist? A leftist?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Used to be returning Veterans, still on watch lists

Trigger these :---

We need a purge

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

The only people triggered are on the right. It's a sign they are losing.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I appreciate that you have a back catalogue.

But really, if you want to metric insanity...

You'd ignore the 300-400 antifa pricks and look higher up the chain.

What is the end goal for antifa and what is the end goal of those who fund them?

You may say it's a left wing facist plot to silence the right?
Personally I think it goes way beyond Left & Right...

I think it's to usher in more and more surveillance...

If you're not with us, you're with the terrorists...
What hs everyone been calling antifa (and occasionally BLM)? That's right... terrorists.

It's only a matter of time.

Who wants a surveillance state?
The left? Hardly. It's not nearly as partisan as that.

The fact is our overlords want a surveillance state.

So you would do well to ignore this BS and look further up Jacob's Ladder.
edit on 13-5-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I would suggest that Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer & Maxine Waters are the voices of the DNC moreso than BLM or antifa so if we look at they have to say to their supporter base, we get an idea of what the DNC regards as their platform and so far their platform is completely ignoring uniting the party and country whilst they focus in on all things Trump. That is not anarchy as much as it is a simple but complex trainwreck.

I am curious to see who they will endorse for the 2020 run because that will further define them and their political agenda.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

He actually is kind of a leftist!! (when you look at a lot of his policies, which makes it all the more perplexing that liberals LOATHE him like 'Literally Hitler').

Note that being a "leftist" or a "liberal" or even a "progressive" (anyone care to explain those differences that'd be a hoot) isn't inherently about imploding a society into a hot civil war anymore than the "Anarchist" branch of 'leftism' is.

This stuff going on that I scream about is what the DNC and their EU cohorts (the Corporatocracy to be precise) have shaped and molded things into (via Social Engineering).

Trump is an interesting case study, and he certainly didn't help things the way he rattles off off the cuff. It really all did play too perfect for triggering the DNC (which is full tilt SJW minded when you add it all up now thanks to Obama & Hillary).

Then again you also have to admit that the MSM / DNC etc went waaaaay over the top in their smear campaign angles of over-analyzing stuff Trump said unscripted, blowing it all out of proportion (to extreme levels so much of which was FALSE), not letting up on any of it even after the political newcomer would backpeddle and even apologize, etc).

That's stuff for 'other Chapters'. On topic here is how Obama & Hillary went all in on the SJW narrative and it caused total chaos (not to mention the DNC activating the riots at the rallies), which they never worked to settle down (instead they've worked since Obama was out to step things up, and it just so happens Antifa has emerged at the same time).

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I will give you that Trump is an interesting case study.

Star for your post.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm not talking about the currently still in office DNC types. I'm looking back over 8 years of Obama and all I see is socially & militarily engineered domestic & global chaos in action. And the DNC establishment/supporters/etc acting like it's the work of a saint, and so on.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Anarchy is one step in the plans to install the totalitarian ultra-government. Resistance must be defeated first and anarchy is the symptom of readiness for the installation.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
Well, since you have all democrats and the DNC crimes and misdemeanor figured out, maybe you can get the republican AG and the republican president and the republican congress to lock her up, I mean, them.

As a Libertarian I am against corruption and authoritarianism.

In this country Democrats are the primary enemy of freedom and personal responsibility, not that Republicans aren't guilty of it as well...just to a lesser degree.

My politics are simple ' leave me the hell alone'.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I am curious to see who they will endorse for the 2020 run because that will further define them and their political agenda.

Depending on what James Comey says, he might become their favorite candidate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join