It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University Hires ‘Social Justice Advocates’ -snip- to Police Students

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Chickensalad

Because it's in one university.

That''s how the Bolsheviks started.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
This video sums it up:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

About right, resist.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: ketsuko

Breaking news.

The triggerers got triggered by the triggerers...

American politics is bs.

When all you lot can do is try to make the other side out to be scarier, you've lost.

You don't need any state sponsored gestapo to tear you apart, you're doing it yourselves.

Yes you are triggered to say SOMETHING but it is coming out as "Totalitarian state works", for you!

You haven't answered if it was what you believe and you were the target have you, why is that?

Seems the ATS crowd on this thread want you to say if you would be Ok or NOT with it being a cause you believe in under scrutiny.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

To think this is just one university is to ignore the growing problem with fascist actions carried out by leftists at universities across the country.

They happen so commonly that one of my usual reads, hardly a hyperventilating, reactionary one, has made it an almost daily feature to record the campus madness.

Remember Middlebury? That's where they rioted trying to physically assault a speaker brought in by left-leaning faculty, including Alison Stanger. Stanger was sent to the hospital with whiplash and a concussion trying to ensure the speaker she was partially responsible for bringing on campus got off campus safely and uninjured.

According to John Leo at Minding the Campus, the offending student are . . . going to have a letter of reprimand placed in their file. A temporary letter at that, as the letter will be removed if the student commits no further infractions before the end of the school year. No wonder Middlebury tried to keep the details of their “punishment” secret.

At UC Santa Cruz students occupy buildings and make demands. They wanted to force everyone to take a diversity curriculum that I'm sure everyone would have to pay for among other things like painting one of the buildings the colors of a black separatist movement.

These are just some of the incidents that happen, but Arizona'move may just be the start of the new trend. It's not uncommon at all for universities to have social justice courses and diversity departments. The groundwork to support this is already in place at far too many universities.

Remember, unis have huge amounts of money between tuition dollars and the state.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Do they have to dress in brown uniforms?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This stuff is becoming too normal. So could the SJW/Antifa be Obama's "civilian security force" in the making?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
This stuff is becoming too normal. So could the SJW/Antifa be Obama's "civilian security force" in the making?

His Organizing for America election group never went away, moved in and took over democrat apparatus without exactly working with the traditional campaign structures in states ... you tell me what they were doing since they never actually seemed to be all that helpful to the party.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Hello George Orwell 1984 New World Order.

Episode 2 Attack of the clones

Anyone saying otherwise are either asleep, or simply part of it. They have infiltrated everything, including these forums and this is the truth. Why people refuse to see the giant elephant in the room is beyond me.

The Sad part is? Biblical Prophecy fortold of the kingdom of satan rising. The New world order is this kingdom. It's happening and I guess we are meant to go through this in order to learn a very harsh lesson. In the end though; God wins.

edit on th2017000000Sundayth000000Sun, 14 May 2017 09:34:12 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 14 May 2017 09:34:12 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

It is my belief that our institutions of higher learning have always been ground zero of the extreme leftist propaganda machine takeover. It is only in recent years that it has come more to the attention of the general public. Long gone are the days of teaching young adults to think for themselves and to value differing opinions- these days it is more about instilling "group think" and if the students cannot be convinced they will be shamed and ostracized until they conform to the current political currectness trends.

Leftists and Rightists were always like this - it was happening in our high schools in the 1980's. Our English teachers (lefties) were getting us to write essays on why we thought fox hunting should be banned. Our History teachers had modules about Scottish history covering highland clearances, urban decay (the Gorbals), council housing and why there
are rent controls etc..

Our Chemistry teachers were teaching us modules on "how we use oil". This would include the full directors cut movie filimed from a helicopter flying over a operational refinery but with the smoke stacks turned off. Our Physics teachers were giving us modules on "how a nuclear reactor works", which included mini-booklets of nuclear reactors.

Each subject has their own industry lobby agenda to push.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Attention Social Justice Advocates:

Only 100 'Back To School' shopping days left!

That Is All!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Hmmm...lets see:

1. Teaching only one group's political view...brainwashing (CHECK)
2. Encouraging violent actions against "non-believers" (CHECK)
3. Hiring a police squad to force political beliefs (CHECK)

Soon...

4. Concentration camps and showers for "non-believers"

Is it just me, or does this sound remotely like something from a long time ago, where a particular party in Germany decided to force the population to religiously follow their ideals at gun point and ended up killing six million conservatives....ummm...sorry...jews?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Speaking of being asleep, when you continue to spout biblical nonsense like you do, your words mean absolutely nothing.

There's more intelligence being oozed from the squashed bug on my windscreen.

edit on 14/5/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Literally none of that is happening.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

So you just posted to specifically insult another member?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Yes...I believe he did. People tend to get bored while awaiting their next shift at McDonalds.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Yes...I believe he did. People tend to get bored while awaiting their next shift at McDonalds.

If he's so bored, he should probably start a thread with his own spin about this topic.
I'm sure it would do really well.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

If he's so bored, he should probably start a thread with his own spin about this topic.
I'm sure it would do really well.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Whines about me insulting a god botherer, tries to insult me back.

Nice one, this is called hypocrisy and you're doing it well.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

edit on 14/5/17 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join