It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Evidence Suggests Tower of Babel May Have Been Real

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The pictures you posted looks identical too the sumerian ziggurat of Ur. Maby it was there the story orginates from?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
We already knew the Mesopotamians built Ziggurats, so I don't see how this is evidence of the tower of Babel.

Well, the expert says the text reads Babylon, so it is a tower in Babylon, he also mentions the dynamics of the amount of people involved...so it wasn't a public toilet that they were building. To add, it was also already known that the towers were a central building, and that cities were built around them. Now if this one was 91 metres, then you are talking just short of 300 feet tall, while not as tall as the Giza true Pyramid, would have been a more functional erection bottom to top.

Mwaha ha hah. functional erection. Absolute gold !!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: chr0naut

13 generations of incest built the first skyscraper? gross.

Apparently that's where we all hale from, too. That and a faeces slinging ape.

Some of us are still feces slinging apes. Thanks for the breakdown though.

I worked at a Zoo and you guys make me laugh because you have NO IDEA HOW RIGHT YOU ARE...when primates don't like you they TARGET you and they BRING FRIENDS....lol.....and YES they sometimes simply don't like how you look or avt and they act upon emotions ….lol....and they can be ACCURATE with their turd pitches....LMAO.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join