It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania VS Michelle

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

First page of the thread, videos to support my claims along with the perma scoul. Yes she looks like a person I would not want to be around.

By saying someone there is no way you can tell my political persuasion by this thread. Hint I don't have one.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

First page of the thread, videos to support my claims along with the perma scoul. Yes she looks like a person I would not want to be around.

I know. Lack of respect and partisan nonsense.

By saying someone there is no way you can tell my political persuasion by this thread. Hint I don't have one.

Your persuasion is obvious. By the way, your statement makes very little sense.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Pointing out that she is looks like a very difficult person to get along with doesn't mean I have no respect for her.

What's my persuasion? Or is that just a feeling you have?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
this might be the stupidest thread ever

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Since Jaclyn Kennedy, anyway. ...and Elanor Roosevelt before her. All were very public in their activities as First Lady. I find nothing wrong with that, personally.

What better bully pulpit than Flotus? Outside of being Potus. Can't really think of one.

I, personally, really didn't have an issue with the former first lady...didn't much care for some of her rhetoric, but meh.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Melania is a beautiful, intelligent woman and Michelle is an ugly, trans-gender primate of questionable intelligence. IMHO. I mean...how can anyone look at the two and try to compare? They barely look like the same species.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Zip up your fly... Your racism is showing.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Pointing out differences is not disrespectful.

Michelle seems like she is in a constant pissed mood. So far I have yet so see a reason to complain about Melania, but I am watching.

Wow. You see "pissed mood" and I see "strong and passionate about something."

For me, Michelle Obama is: intelligent, educated, well-spoken, graceful under pressure, strong, a good mom and protective of her girls, not a politician but interested in policy = she does NOT want to go into politics so NOT a "political animal," compassionate, impassioned about her work, loyal, beautiful in a relatable sort of way, unique, powerful, steady, equal partner to her husband, etc.

For me, Melania is: very beautiful in a "model" sort of way, distant and possibly politically "shy", a bit foreign (not that that's a bad thing, submissive, unhappy in her marriage, Baron's mom and advocate, not an equal partner to her husband (he seems disrespectful towards her), she seems both fierce and fragile and I'm not sure why. I don't see her as intellectually strong.

I don't dislike Melania. I think she is in a very tough situation that she didn't sign up for, though it was probably hard to know what she was signing up for originally. My opinion only.

Frankly, I know people hate the Obama's because partisan politics (and some maybe throw in some racism) but seriously, Michelle Obama is amazing to me. I feel sorry for those who don't see how awesome she truly is.

Then again, I don't find Ann Coulter very admirable (an example of right wing female partisan), though she is witty and confident and well spoken (though sometimes says things that are completely insane, like how "illegitimate" children are "evil" because prison statistics...*eyeroll* If they are the devil's children, then why oh why does she insist that they be born???)

Oh well. To each their own.

edit on 15-5-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I don't get it. How is addressing the problem in Chicago being divisive?
In the second video there is no closed caption so I don't know what she said. I googled and nothing came up so I'm calling BS on that one unless someone point me to a source.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

Zip up your fly... Your racism is showing.

Nothing to do with race...there are many beautiful black women out there. Michelle is simply not one of them. She has that huge, wide nose...ugly cheek bones and the jaw and physique of a male of the species. Not my fault I find her about as attractive as my bulldog.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Michelle seems like she is in a constant pissed mood. So far I have yet so see a reason to complain about Melania, but I am watching.

For me, Michelle Obama is: intelligent, educated, well-spoken, graceful under pressure, strong, a good mom and protective of her girls, not a politician but interested in policy = she does NOT want to go into politics so NOT a "political animal," compassionate, impassioned about her work, loyal, beautiful in a relatable sort of way, unique, powerful, steady, equal partner to her husband, etc.

For me, Melania is: very beautiful in a "model" sort of way, distant and possibly politically "shy", a bit foreign (not that that's a bad thing, submissive, unhappy in her marriage, Baron's mom and advocate, not an equal partner to her husband (he seems disrespectful towards her), she seems both fierce and fragile and I'm not sure why. I don't see her as intellectually strong.

I don't dislike Melania. I think she is in a very tough situation that she didn't sign up for, though it was probably hard to know what she was signing up for originally. My opinion only.

Frankly, I know people hate the Obama's because partisan politics (and some maybe throw in some racism) but seriously, Michelle Obama is amazing to me. I feel sorry for those who don't see how awesome she truly is.

Then again, I don't find Ann Coulter very admirable (an example of right wing female partisan), though she is witty and confident and well spoken (though sometimes says things that are completely insane, like how "illegitimate" children are "evil" because prison statistics...*eyeroll* If they are the devil's children, then why oh why does she insist that they be born???)

You may consider her awesome...but don't imply that she doesn't look like a dog lapping up her chow from a bowl on the ground. I mean...D...O....G.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

You may consider her awesome...but don't imply that she doesn't look like a dog lapping up her chow from a bowl on the ground. I mean...D...O....G.

Lol! Methinks you doth protest too much.

I think she is beautiful. It's in the eye of the beholder. Your disgust says WAY more about you than it does about Michelle.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

likewise I think that Mrs. Trump looks like all kinds of plastic surgery gone wrong with high overly plumped cheeks and those weirdly tiny eyes overemphasized by too much eye shadow. It gives her a coldness to her expression. It reminds me of Jocelyn Wildenstein (you can look that one up) every time I see her face. I can say that I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Mrs Obama looks un-reconstructed. (I am not wired to find women particularly beautiful so I can't say if she is or isn't. But I like her un-reconstructed looks much better than I like Mrs. Trump's.

To each their own.
edit on 15-5-2017 by Byrd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hmmm, let's see...

A racist, hate-fueled, giant scowling Sasquatch..., or, a gracious, demur, intelligent (fluent in 5 languages) natural beauty who has ALWAYS loved her country.

Yeah, I'll take the one who isn't a vile America-hating racist.
edit on 15-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama has no legacy other than failure.

edit on 15-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife is involved Pizzagate. Ask Carlos Wiener.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Lol! Methinks you doth protest too much.

I think she is beautiful. It's in the eye of the beholder. Your disgust says WAY more about you than it does about Michelle.

As you said...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We can disagree without argument about beauty. But I would bet I'm in the majority

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Melania is a beautiful

If you're into fat chicks that have been passed around like a blunt on 4/20.

intelligent woman

She's married to Trump so there goes the intelligence claim.

Michelle is an ugly

Her looks are about average fix her up right and she would look nice.

trans-gender primate

Transgender people can't have children so try again Cletus.

questionable intelligence.

She graduated from Princeton and Harvard yup no intelligence there.

They barely look like the same species.

Aren't you late for a cross burning or a date with your cousin or something?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
PS: I'm still pretty sure there is a penis there. I know for sure there wasn't in her "husband".

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Melania is a beautiful

If you're into fat chicks that have been passed around like a blunt on 4/20.

intelligent woman

She's married to Trump so there goes the intelligence claim.

Michelle is an ugly

Her looks are about average fix her up right and she would look nice.

trans-gender primate

Transgender people can't have children so try again Cletus.

questionable intelligence.

She graduated from Princeton and Harvard yup no intelligence there.

They barely look like the same species.

Aren't you late for a cross burning or a date with your cousin or something?

Nope...my cousin and I are doing just fine. I'm a little surprised you are supporting a progressive, America hating liberal who would rather have children throw your tax-payer-supported food in the trash than....WAIT! SORRY! You ARE a progressive, America hating liberal.

Never mind.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
BURN

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join