It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania VS Michelle

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Nope, O seems cold and corporate. If you don't see it you ain't lookin.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: seasonal
She seems sweet but I will assume we won't hear much from her during Trump's reign.

As should be, we should NEVER hear from a first lady like we did with Obama's wife. She stuck her nose in everything.

We don't elect a first lady, and they should never EVER have input.

Riiiight... first lady's should 'just say no', huh? A few people on here will get it.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I would agree if African Americans encourage their children to be thugs. That's insane. They want their children to rise from poverty and do well in America with a good education and be free of welfare. Its why they would rather bus their kids to better schools if that option is available. Most if not all home owners in predominately black neighborhood's would rather not have to deal with thugs, crime and drugs in their neighborhood which is present everywhere. Just calling it the way I see it here in Phoenix in real life not from watching boys in the hood.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: wickd_waze

White and black people are the same-the only reason we are different is because there is $ and power to be made and the media are masters of knife twisting race baiting.
95% of Americans want the same thing, we are told we are all different, we are not.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Its just a matter of opinion, but Michelle Obama comes across in an enormously negative manner to me. A candidate's spouse usually doesn't impact my views of the actual candidate, but my impression of her is so overwhelmingly negative that it certainly did make me think even less of Obama. Your mileage may vary.

On the other hand, I don't have a strong opinion of Melania either way. She's certainly more attractive than Michelle, which wouldn't take much, but in terms of personality and her stances on issues, I can't get a good read on her. The one thing that stands out with her is that she doesn't seem at all interested in playing the whole political game, and for that, I can't help but like her.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: wickd_waze
Riiiggght.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Swills
She seems sweet but I will assume we won't hear much from her during Trump's reign.

As should be, we should NEVER hear from a first lady like we did with Obama's wife. She stuck her nose in everything.

We don't elect a first lady, and they should never EVER have input.

Riiiight... first lady's should 'just say no', huh? A few people on here will get it.

Nancy's policy was one of the worst ever for the US. Even more evidence that first ladies should butt the eff out.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

She luckily is part of the 5% who are oblivious to what is right and is wrong .

She is no different than the ultra rich who do----let's say bundle mortgages into investments, then pay a rating organization to give them a AAA rating, then sell the F out of them and crash the econ. No jail.
Pretty much the same mentality-different scale.
edit on 14-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Last week I stumbled upon some interesting reading about Michelle and her involvement with the TWC (Third World Center). She was IMO and by definition very much a racist.

This link is not the one I originally read but it covers her earlier years fairly well. She served on the Board of the TWC

TWC

"In November 1984, TWC's board demanded that nonwhite students should have the right to bar whites from their meetings on campus. They also demanded minorities-only meetings with the deans. (John Hurley, "Black students, university debate closed meeting policy," The Daily Princetonian, November 29, 1984). The ban was frankly unnecessary, since whites were made to feel unwelcome at the meetings if they were invited at all, but the TWC continued to press for it, arguing, too, that blacks ought to be able to bar whites from attending events aimed at discussion of "sensitive" racial issues.

"The administration, by denying us these [blacks-only] meetings, is saying that we don't have specific needs that have to be addressed this way," David Jackson, '87, a fellow TWC member, told the Daily Princetonian after the university officials finally rejected its proposal to hold racially limited meetings.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Last week I stumbled upon some interesting reading about Michelle and her involvement with the TWC (Third World Center). She was IMO and by definition very much a racist.

This link is not the one I originally read but it covers her earlier years fairly well. She served on the Board of the TWC

TWC

"In November 1984, TWC's board demanded that nonwhite students should have the right to bar whites from their meetings on campus. They also demanded minorities-only meetings with the deans. (John Hurley, "Black students, university debate closed meeting policy," The Daily Princetonian, November 29, 1984). The ban was frankly unnecessary, since whites were made to feel unwelcome at the meetings if they were invited at all, but the TWC continued to press for it, arguing, too, that blacks ought to be able to bar whites from attending events aimed at discussion of "sensitive" racial issues.

"The administration, by denying us these [blacks-only] meetings, is saying that we don't have specific needs that have to be addressed this way," David Jackson, '87, a fellow TWC member, told the Daily Princetonian after the university officials finally rejected its proposal to hold racially limited meetings.

Good find.

The fact is, Michelle Obama is a total racist. You can prove that to yourself by reading her Princeton senior thesis and working your way out from there.

An Obama apologist in this thread tried to "disprove" that with a laughably-tortured and twisted explanation, but the fact is, anyone who blames another race for their own issues and shortcomings is a racist, and that is Michelle Obama 100%.

I'm glad she's gone and hope I never have to look at her face again.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Spare me the logical fallacies.

You already have said you are looking for things to complain about.

Hand in your man card and spare us the political drama.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: seasonal

Spare me the logical fallacies.

You already have said you are looking for things to complain about.

Hand in your man card and spare us the political drama.

You are here by spared (hand gestures of a cross).

When did I say I was looking for things to complain about? And what card are you talking about-you are so cryptic tonight.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You are here by spared (hand gestures of a cross).

I have no clue what that means.

When did I say I was looking for things to complain about?

In a previous post you made:

So far I have yet so see a reason to complain about Melania, but I am watching.

And what card are you talking about-you are so cryptic tonight.

The man card. It's an expression meaning that you need to man-up and quit complaining about silly nonsense. That, or you are complaining out of partisanship. Either way, just stop.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Never heard of a "man card", it doesn't apply here.

Looking for something to complain about just means I am an objective viewer of the politicians and I do have an opinion. Just as I did with the perpetually mad O.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Never heard of a "man card", it doesn't apply here.

True, if you're not a man and focus on complaining.

Looking for something to complain about just means I am an objective viewer of the politicians and I do have an opinion. Just as I did with the perpetually mad O.

No. It means you are a complainer looking for something to bitch about.

First ladies deserve respect, regardless of their political lean. You can't get past the politics to show a lady respect.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Wrong, respect is initially given. Then it can be lost of earned. O lost it.

Funny how you are complaining about what you think I am complaining about.

Carry on.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Wrong, respect is initially given. Then it can be lost of earned. O lost it.

Respect lost due to partisanship.

Funny how you are complaining about what you think I am complaining about.

I'm not complaining. I'm calling you out on your lack of respect/testicular fortitude.

Carry on.

I shall. Well, at least not whining like a bitch about the first ladies.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Let's not start name calling-

Partisanship means I would have to belong to a specific party-ideology. I do not.

I do not like the way O carried herself-simple. If Melania starts to wear a perma-scoul like O did/does, I will have an opinion on that too.
edit on 14-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Comparing Melania and Michelle, are you kidding?
Comparing our first Lady with Obama is like comparing a rose garden to a cow pasture.

That's not nice to call Melania a "cow pasture" - she can't help the bulls#$t she married.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Partisanship means I would have to belong to a specific party-ideology. I do not.

You do not have to subscribe to one ideology or another to be partisan. Pretty clear though, you are partisan.

I do not like the way O carried herself-simple. If Melania starts to wear a perma-scoul like O did/does, I will have an opinion on that too.

Scoul? So now you are admitting it's all about looks?

You're not doing yourself any favors.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join