It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chasing a UFO with a laser - Amazing results

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

Why are they trying to blind birds. That did it im calling PETA

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

waaaaaaiiiiiiittttt..... ufo today is your channel?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You can't just drop that on us and expect acceptance. You need more details to convince many of us. Why doctor up the video with two still shots of fake UFOs? Why does your laser seem white? Why is it not red or the more usually powerful green color?

What sort of camera, is that? Is it on night-vision mode? It is, I say it is a bat catching insects in your vicinity and not some distant object moving without reason (except maybe to be catching insects).

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

In my opinion it is a hoax.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

No there is not a drone that is reactive to a pocket laser.
However, if there was a person piloting the drone and watching through the camera, the pilot may have noticed and started toying with ya.
I did that myself to once.
Was flying pretty high one night, high enough you could no longer hear my props,while testing my new lighting system of 3000 lumens.
I was watching the city below on my iPad and noticed someone blinking a flash light at my drone.
So I flew back and forth really fast, did some high speed manoeuvres and played around with
Them until my battery ran low.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

You are a reckless idiot.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Well that comment took it a bit to far.
Couldn't just say, something along the lines of Phage's comment?
Really had to take it to that level?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Only a moron would shine a laser at something unidentifiable in the air.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy
a reply to: Phage

You may want to check on the legality of shining lasers into the sky. In the US it is highly illegal.

They want to make masturbation illegal in Texas but I doubt people in the rest of the US will pay any attention.....

Not going to happen. They have a U.S. Senator who publically endorsed it for birth control.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Yeah, what if the aliens considered firing laser at them to be an an act of war?
When Earth is invaded by ass probing insectoids we'll all know who to blame for it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Hell, even if it is aliens, I doubt they'd appreciate it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

#aliengooglyeyesmatter

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

Lol Well ya got me there.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thats awesome!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

#aliengooglyeyesmatter

LMFAO

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
.Trouble is....like .Phage said.....in north TexasI see tr3b's with my gen 3 pvs14...going over Sherman Texas....so I have two green lasers for hog hunting.....so.....I have about ten seconds when I spot em after mid nite......better keep my lasers off huh!
edit on 14-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Yup

edit on 14-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Yessirry

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charlyboy
a reply to: Phage

You may want to check on the legality of shining lasers into the sky. In the US it is highly illegal.

Come on Phage, instead of pointing out the incredibly dull and uninteresting legal implications of lasers why not comment on the actual footage?

They want to make masturbation illegal in Texas but I doubt people in the rest of the US will pay any attention.....

If someone masturbates and shoots you in the eye, I bet you would certainly complain.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Interesting video. Have you considered that the UFO could have interpreted a laser as a WEAPON pointed at them?

I would have thought twice about beaming at anything in the sky, and in fact in the U.S....its against the law to point one at any aircraft or such unknowns in the sky.

And you DIDNT know what it was, correct? Yikes!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy

Yeah, what if the aliens considered firing laser at them to be an an act of war?
When Earth is invaded by ass probing insectoids we'll all know who to blame for it.

LMMFLWAO!

Dammit! You made coffee come out of my nose!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I do note that some posts to this thread specifically mention the danger of pointing lasers into the sky and it seems to be ignored. Let me tell you from my military experience that if you get caught doing this in any of the Western Countries you can count on going to jail. If you happen to injure or blind a pilot or crew member it will be decades in jail if not life. It isn't funny.

You can shine some of the new LED high power focusing flashlights in the range of 2-3K lumens and probably get the same reaction from a UFO without the danger of burning the retina of somebody up there and possibly downing an aircraft.

In case your wondering why I'm so ranting against the lasers my name is on more than a dozen Class A aircraft crash investigations stored in for the USAF at the Air Force Safety Center in Kirtland AFB NM and a couple of the other services. After you walk you thru one of these wrecks and document it photographically you begin to really appreciate the dangers of flight and what can go wrong. My best,

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join