It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will we know if Trump is the real deal-or not?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep you are right, unless Trump is willing to start to name names for the negating of the peoples work.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

If he can get Israel to stop it's apartheid and it's theft of Palestinian land and water, I'll be able to say he did at least one really good thing as President.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Only afterwards can we make such an assessment.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well Kennedy did have his causes.

But I can't see Trump ever having the intelligence, consistency (Comey - good; Comey - bad) or grit to accomplish anything useful on any front whatsoever. He's a poor judge of character and surrounds himself with sycophants (personal loyality to him uber alles), a poor (if not incapable) judge of reality, and is easily manipulated into anything.

I don't see any other way of interpreting his actions and the consequences of his actions since becoming President of the US.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

What consequences of what actions? He's only been in office 3 months. The only consequences I've seen are from people who hate him simply for getting elected.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

He plays check with the global elite. Moves carefully. Gives hope for them. Slices off some. Repositions himself. Gives a bait. Slices again. Places his trusted troops again to a new spot. Kills few planted spies. Moves again. ...

He is as cunning as ever. And he will not give up.

Right now, it looks like the Democratic Party is going down. They are so much closer to Soviet style communistic party than anything else. Most likely the Chinese communist party is more sensible than the Democrats at the moment.

And that is all about the process of getting the evil up on the surface so that everyone can see it.

And it is nobody else but Trump who's driving this game.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"How will we know if rump is the real deal-or not?"

My answer would be to squeeze it.

I don't get it... it does nothing... (maybe that is the point?)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

The same way you check all rumps.

Flip it, smack it and rub it down!!

Wasn't that a line from a 1980's DEVO song?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: FyreByrd

What consequences of what actions? He's only been in office 3 months. The only consequences I've seen are from people who hate him simply for getting elected.

Yep..that's about it. Millions of people have invested their precious time and money in pursuing anti-Trump endeavors.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

IKR! It's a very early time to be discussing consequences when nothing particularly bad has happened.

If or when Trump does something that has a devastating backlash on anything, I will be one of the first to condemn it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join