It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claude Taylor Knows Things about Trump's Russian Connections that Mainstream Media Doesn't

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

although he has been putting out "plenty" more............. he says next week, heres some tweets....twitter.com...

and links this...www.palmerreport.com...
edit on 14-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I could not agree with you more but the correct usage is couldn't care less. Thank you that is all.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

That's some twisted logic there.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Every connection between Russia and the Trump administration

There is a lot of important facts in there that everyone needs to know. I highly suggest everyone read the whole thing

There are multiple very obvious ties to Russia. Where all parties stand to gain millions if not billions of dollars from a pro Russia government and it is becoming only more obvious as talks of the Crimea sanctions being lifted are starting up. These obvious ties and the evidence of Russian hacking are the whole reason there is an investigation

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

ATS is full of it all right...
No one dares to follow that trail? What planet are you on?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Is this a repeat of that other b.s. thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...
???

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If this reject of a wannabe Clinton associate and nobody has something....it would have been released WAY before his tweets. He has no connections threat are giving info. This is like the Tom DeLonge alien garbage....hold tight and we will release the damning evidence in a few days, weeks, months, years, etc....

The guy is an attention whore....thats all he is. Oh...and a OK photographer.

His Twitter says he is in a "undisclosed location in DC".....that about wraps it up for me....paranoid, delusional and exaggerated claims of connections.

Good luck! Won't be holding my breath for his "soon to be released" evidence from his super deep Intelligence Community connections....wonder if they use the Ovaltine decoder rings still....LOL

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think any reasonable person would agree that the American Left is still reeling from the loss of Bill Clinton’s wife last November. They were assured by their liberal handlers in the MSM that she was a “sure thing” with no chance of losing.

But lose she did, and it was YUGE! Leftist still whine about “the popular vote” – a contest that does not exist. The reason not one leftist politician ever seriously (in writing) proposes a change to our electoral system is that their Alt-Left overlords sit them down and tell them to keep their mouths shut about it. If election campaigns were run to win the “popular vote”, no liberal would ever win the White House again because millions of disaffected conservative voters in the Big Three blue states would come out en masse.

So the Left had to come up with an excuse for yet another humiliating loss…

It was the Russians!

Forget the fact that Bill Clinton’s wife was a lousy candidate with scant accomplishment, a sketchy record, and decades of really dirty baggage. Forget the fact that she was inextricably linked to the massively-failed Obama agenda – his lousy economy, botched foreign policy, and collapsing signature legislation, Obamacare.

Forget the fact that she was under multiple FBI investigations throughout the campaign, displayed obvious physical signs of a neurological disorder, and was clearly in collusion with the DNC during the Democrat primaries to cheat Bernie Sanders out of the nomination.

Forget the fact that millions of women – the very demographic Bill Clinton’s wife was counting on the most, simply felt uncomfortable voting for the life-long enabler and defender of a proven serial sexual predator.

So, in typical liberal fashion, they had to find someone else to blame for yet another election failure. Trump must have colluded with the dreaded “Russians” to somehow wrest the presidency away from Bill Clinton’s wife.

Obama had 17 months between the time Trump announced his presidential bid and the election. He had access to Trump’s tax returns and phone records. Still, not one thing leaked out about any “Russian” collusion.

The FBI and Congress have been investigating this matter for months and found nothing.

When “the big lie” of Russian collusion is repeated by influential Democrats, doubt is cast and suspicions are raised against President Donald Trump, even without actual evidence. Then, Trump’s approval ratings are expected to fall, ensuring greater erosion of Republican support for the president’s agenda — an agenda that threatens the progressive project that was designed to ensure continued Democratic dominance.

And as I’ve predicted from the moment Trump revealed Obama had been “wiretapping” his team…

[T]here will be new surprising evidence of Obama malfeasance against Trump over the next six months.

Scholar Unravels “The Big Lie” Surrounding the Trump Campaign and Russian Collusion

PS: The video embedded in the link is long by ATS standards – about 30 minutes, but is well worth skimming through if you’re at all interested in this subject.

edit on 14-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost the popular vote too!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

GOP raid had nothing to do with Trump

Rogers, whose firm has worked with campaign committees for Maryland Senate and House of Delegates candidates, said the FBI investigation concerns work the firm performed during the 2013 Virginia gubernatorial campaign of former Virgin

Link

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
looks like Donald feels the need to explain his actions......

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8m8 minutes ago
More
As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining....
twitter.com...
edit on 16-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
then 5 mins later....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 13m13 minutes ago
More
...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Game on!...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join