It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claude Taylor Knows Things about Trump's Russian Connections that Mainstream Media Doesn't

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

This been circulating since April no days ago.

Was debunked

This one of the many tentacles of the Clintons with the help of CNN to keep the hope that is something on Trump and the Russian affair.

No, Claude Taylor and company are not reputable sources on Trump-Russia

Other debunked tweets from he same source

What else has Claude Taylor “reported” *cough* from his “sources” *cough* via Twitter? Here are just a few of Taylor’s “breaking news” *cough* claims:
•Trump was considering resigning.
•The Trump children have been recorded by British, German and Qatari authorities discussing “criminal acts.”
•Preet Bharara turned over his Trump investigation files to New York AG Eric Schneiderman before leaving office.

Yes it seems that those behind the lies and deceptions needs to keep feeding the peoples frenzy.

Taylor touts himself as a “former Clinton administration staffer.” He worked in the volunteer office in 1993 at a salary of $35,000. In the volunteer office. One would think, the way he and his band of promoters talk, that he was some national security insider.

Taylor’s circle jerk of retweeters includes something called Palmer Report which appears to be a left-leaning version of Infowars or Breitbart complete with promotion of unfounded rumors and wacky conspiracy theories, and the ever-present Louise Mensch, an off-the-rails British conservative prone to conspiracy theories.

Just because Comey said he was working with prosecutors does not imply that there are grand juries impaneled, as Taylor, and now Olbermann, have claimed. None of Taylor’s “breaking news” tweets over the past two months have been substantiated by any reputable news source, and a number of them have, in fact, been debunked, including by Snopes.

And let’s not forget Taylor’s string of tweets from April 20:

www.dailykos.com...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: SBMcG

i agree the guy is clearly off his head, have you seen his twitter profile pic

Claude Taylor
@TrueFactsStated
Veteran of three presidential campaigns, served on White House staff (Clinton). Actively engaged in protecting and preserving our democracy.

undisclosed location near DC.............. what a knob!

LMMFLWAO! He looks EXACTLY like Steve Bannon, heh heh heh!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that, I added more to the thread on that one.

I tell you the misinformation keeps coming and trying to keep the masses hopeful.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Ohanka

im half drunk:

Ahhhh....that's why you believe this cheap.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This man appears to be suffering from mental illness.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Thanks for posting that, I added more to the thread on that one.

I tell you the misinformation keeps coming and trying to keep the masses hopeful.

Right on. The Left just keeps running into walls when it comes to trying to tie Trump to "the Russians". It's truly hilarious at this point.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

the tweets are from today, the guy has lost the plot, this i know now, Go trump
......... dont really care tbh

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

non believage of this cheap i am

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

I call BS. Unless you believe that 2 days ago:

Developing: FBI confirms agents are executing a search warrant at the office of GOP Fundraiser/Consulting firm in Annapolis

...and not a peep from the rabid establishment media? Not buyin it.

That happened and was on the news. There's a thread on it here too.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

With technology these days I am wondering why there has not been a rash or peep about false evidence.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

Old - debunked news...

...by the liberal media in fact...

www.dailykos.com...

Thanks. Smelled like garbage to me.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: RazorV66

She is total bitch that thinks she is smarter then everyone. Just another idiot

Anyway, you should at least look more carefully at some of the things going on first before going into vitriolic AH attacks on possible messengers in advance..sheesh, people might think you are a Trump supporter.

Next time I will try to be clearer

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: tigertatzen

Deaf Alien just showed a video of the Kraken.

Pffttt...lens flare. And CGI. And I think there's a weather balloon in there somewhere too.😜

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Byrd

Although I'm one of the "liberal snowflake SJW's" on this site, I think he's posturing.

If he's got something, then fire up the engines. Otherwise, quit making yappy noises on Twitter. Trump probably doesn't read much on Twitter anyway; acting aggressive is like setting a piece of paper on fire that has your enemy's name written on it. The enemy doesn't see it and the only thing that the venting does is make you feel more emotional control in your life.

And here I was, fully certain you didn't have the ability to reason past the official "I hate Trump" fan club rules.
Bravo.

Of course I do. I've commented on some stories that were patently false and reported some as fake. While I detest the man, I feel far more strongly that what's presented should be truth and not sensationalism or outright lies.

I will even go so far as to admit that he probably does some things that I think are right or reasonable... eating McDonald's hamburgers, for instance. Giving his kid birthday presents. Heck, there's probably an item or two that he's done as president that I might agree with.

...I can't think of any, but it's not beyond the pale that he'll do something I feel makes good sense. Not that I'll praise him for it, but it will be noted.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

What???? No way. I mean come on, why would Hollywood lie to us???

It's all real. I think I might have seen some of that footage on National Geographic once even.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

This person has been posting tweets for a while, he is now been considered nothing but a wacko. In the beginning some in the media Specially CNN were taking him seriously, because they were looking for sensationalism, but soon they figure out that he was not reliable.

The latest tweets are as wacky as the rest.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

If Obama and Hilary's cronies had any proof it would have broke months ago. The fact is that they have nothing even when spying on Trump. They got zero but hearsay and conflicting conspiracy theories.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: amfirst1

If Obama and Hilary's cronies had any proof it would have broke months ago. The fact is that they have nothing even when spying on Trump. They got zero but hearsay and conflicting conspiracy theories.

it goes much higher up the food chain than that.

If there were anything at all to the loony leftist fantasy that somehow President Trump conspired with the dreaded "Russians" to "cheat" Bill Clinton's wife out of the election, something would have leaked by now.

Obama had access to Trump's tax returns. Obama had access to thousands of Trump Team phone records. Obama had the full investigative power of the Executive Branch for the almost 17 months between Trump's announcement and his election.

If there were anything that could have been used to not only stop Trump from beating Bill Clinton's wife, but keep him from becoming POTUS and erasing Obama's entire legacy as he promised during the election, don't you think Obama would have done that?

Seven months more have passed since the election and there's still not one scintilla of evidence that Trump or his campaign "colluded" with the Russians in any way.

edit on 13-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife lost YUGE!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
There is nothing to the Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy, just like there was nothing to the Obama Birther conspiracy. Dems are just using the same tactics that Repubs used to go after Obama. 4 years from now Dems will still be talking about Trump/Russia, and there will still be no proof of anything.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
for those interested, i found those claude taylor tweets via tom DeLonge retweets from his twitter account, which he has deleted now

edit on 14-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join