It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claude Taylor Knows Things about Trump's Russian Connections that Mainstream Media Doesn't

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

Gasp! Y-y-you mean liberals don't always lie?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Really???

I didn't realize the Clinton's were heading any investigation in to Trump and Russia.

You seem to think the Clinton's are in power of something. Got any evidence of that by chance or are you just pulling that out of your ass, like this supposed evidence to bury them??

Trap me??? Ya dude. You're that clever....Way to go....

Really? ATS is full of her dirty and shady deeds and in contrast to Trump she left a trail of evidence behind but nobody dares to follow that trail because "accidents" happen. What would have happen if someone like me or you or any normal person would've used the same bs she told in her hearing. Like with a cloth for instance. Every person on the planet would've been crucified for that okay let's say 99% of the people. Our laws and rules don't apply to them and someone has to do make the first step to change that. Comey could be that guy. I seriously doubt he will though.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd
a reply to: Davg80

Old - debunked news...

...by the liberal media in fact...

www.dailykos.com...

Haaaaaaa....I knew I have seen this crap before.
Thanks for refreshing my memory.
Take a look at this Louise Mensch's website
patribotics.blog...

Some far out stuff on there....she gives ATS a run for their money on conspiracies.
edit on 13-5-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
This guy sounds as if they have evidence.

Sounds like the same crap we have heard for months.

link   

Nothing you just said explains your claim about how Clinton is going after Trump and his kids at all.

Apparently Clinton has become Satan on earth to you and must be responsible for everything you don't like in the world. which is fine as far as I'm concerned. Good luck hashing that out and making it fit with reality. Even more luck proving any of it and doing something about it. I'd say you're suffering from some kind of mental breakdown. But that's on you. I don't like the Clintons and could care less about what happens to them anyway.

But the idea that Trump has been keeping some super secret info back that would bury the Clinton's is laughable. He's not holding anything back. Either he knows something or he doesn't. Clearly he doesn't know sh*t or he'd have released it already.

link   
Okay thanks for clearing that up. Well back to waiting i guess.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Thanks for the psychological anylsis but i'm quite comfy here. Not Satan himself but his little helper. What got you so fired up? I just hate her and that has nothing to do with you.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Although I'm one of the "liberal snowflake SJW's" on this site, I think he's posturing.

If he's got something, then fire up the engines. Otherwise, quit making yappy noises on Twitter. Trump probably doesn't read much on Twitter anyway; acting aggressive is like setting a piece of paper on fire that has your enemy's name written on it. The enemy doesn't see it and the only thing that the venting does is make you feel more emotional control in your life.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Alright, sorry I interrupted your verbal lynching of the Antichrist's helper.

I don't want to get in your way of throwing out accusations and making threats on behalf of others.

If that helps then by all means continue. Sorry I got in the way.

I'll take my reasonable objections and go somewhere else.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This is surely the end of Trump!

For real this time, right?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Alright, sorry I interrupted your verbal lynching of the Antichrist's helper.

I don't want to get in your way of throwing out accusations and making threats on behalf of others.

If that helps then by all means continue. Sorry I got in the way.

I'll take my reasonable objections and go somewhere else.

Do you think our conversations on ATS could have an impact on anything we discuss? Sorry to burst your bubble but we are a minority and that will never change. We are all just speculating and throw theories into this endless void we call the internet. Nothing we say or do changes the reality outside. I'm not here to convince people to follow my lead or believe anything i say. It's just my opinion and that's it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Every politician has dirt on them and skeletons in the closet.
In fact, every human being ever in history does.

The real question is will it ever come out or make a difference?
Only time will tell.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
washington Post has released this..www.washingtonpost.com... 3e_story.html?utm_term=.cce0ce93963d

FBI are investigating GOP.......... where is this going???
edit on 13-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

what's this? Proof that Trump is being "wire tapped"? Come now, we have been assured time and again that just can't happen.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

She is total bitch that thinks she is smarter then everyone. Just another idiot

Sounds a lot like Trump really...they do say it takes one to know one.
As for Comey's dismissal, not a constitutional matter, but could be a legal one as per at least two Reps on the justice oversight committee who think Trump may have broken some Federal law/s, so probably not what this guy Taylor is hinting toward, but he could be hinting at more to do with more than just fraternising with a foreign, hostile power...maybe money laundering with the same entity too??

Anyway, you should at least look more carefully at some of the things going on first before going into vitriolic AH attacks on possible messengers in advance..sheesh, people might think you are a Trump supporter.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

Although I'm one of the "liberal snowflake SJW's" on this site, I think he's posturing.

If he's got something, then fire up the engines. Otherwise, quit making yappy noises on Twitter. Trump probably doesn't read much on Twitter anyway; acting aggressive is like setting a piece of paper on fire that has your enemy's name written on it. The enemy doesn't see it and the only thing that the venting does is make you feel more emotional control in your life.

And here I was, fully certain you didn't have the ability to reason past the official "I hate Trump" fan club rules.
Bravo.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
washington Post has released this..www.washingtonpost.com... 3e_story.html?utm_term=.cce0ce93963d

FBI are investigating GOP.......... where is this going???

The page is gone now but i guess it is about the same raid that was already discussed. It had nothing to do with Trump though.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I once (many times) procured substandard quality tools from a Russian while i was in the army and using them to work on our helicopters.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well, when even far left commie stroke-fest Daily KOS calls a liberal nutball (Claude Taylor) a liberal nutball, I think your source is beyond suspect.

Daily KOS: Claude Taylor NOT a Reputable Source

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

i agree the guy is clearly off his head, have you seen his twitter profile pic

Claude Taylor
@TrueFactsStated
Veteran of three presidential campaigns, served on White House staff (Clinton). Actively engaged in protecting and preserving our democracy.

undisclosed location near DC.............. what a knob!

edit on 13-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join