It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Claude Taylor Knows Things about Trump's Russian Connections that Mainstream Media Doesn't

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This clinton associate Claude Taylor is making some serious threats towards the Trumps.......here is some tweets from today first..
twitter.com...

Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 6h6 hours ago
More
Told by an IC source-now confirmed by legal source-that there is recorded evidence of criminal wrongdoing by each of Trump's adult children.
981 replies . 6,375 retweets 11,439 likes
Reply 981 Retweet 6.4K
Like 11K
Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated 5h5 hours ago
More
Claude Taylor Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Go ahead, you tiny handed dip#. Release your tape. We'll release the Kraken soon.Claude Taylor added,
Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!
164 replies . 1,465 retweets 4,516 likes
Reply 164 Retweet 1.5K
Like 4.5K

and this interesting article about the accuracy of Claude Taylors tweets/claims
www.pastemagazine.com...
WBAL’s reporting on the FBI’s sting of a GOP fundraising/consulting firm doesn’t come close to confirming Mensch’s theory that a RICO case is being considered, but it sure does provide some compelling evidence that she may be on to something. We shouldn’t dismiss her sources because she’s extrapolated real reporting into conspiracy theories. Her FISA report proved that she knows someone with verifiable information, and Taylor’s bona fides went up tenfold the second that CNN confirmed the existence of a grand jury. Toss in the fact that Rick Wilson, a longtime Republican consultant who enjoys widespread respect, has basically said that his sources corroborate Taylor’s sourcing, and there really does seem to be something here.

No one should be considered an oracle when it comes to reporting, but man, how many times must someone be right before their “rumors” become “reports?” The mainstream media has missed big stories before, and they will again. Is it really that crazy to think that a former White House staffer would have better or similar sources to a group of people with an approval rating lower than Donald Trump? I’m not saying that you should take everything that Claude Taylor says as gospel, but if you want to be properly informed on the investigation into Trump’s Russian connections, it’s becoming harder to argue against including Taylor in your orbit of information gathering.

This guy is all out for Trump saying they have evidence against his children etc etc....and they are going to release a Kraken... i dont even know what a kraken is but Trump must be quaking in his boots, or this guy is full of hot air............thoughts ATS?

edit on Sun May 14 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags added....IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

This is going to be interesting. I'll just sit back and enjoy the show.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

I think if his source had such evidence, they themselves would break the news.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Fxxx Me thats not good........and i live in a coastal town

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think that generally speaking this thread could be formatted better. The way you presented the actual tweets is quite strange. I recommend the quote function.

Secondly I'm not so sure a Clinton associate is a particularly reliable source of information on Trump. A lot of bluster with no basis imo. This has got to be the like 10,000th Trump killer in the past 2 years. Not one of them has done the job. Some have even made the one making the bluster look incredibly foolish, like Rachel Maddow's Trump taxes debacle.

I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

check the link, apparently they are waiting for the bugle to sound to go in,he said in one tweet i cant find just now, and heres another tweet from yesterday "Claude Taylor‏ @TrueFactsStated May 12
More
Everyone needs to be patient. You may not see it but the process that will end with Trump's resignation or impeachment has begun.
1,240 replies . 6,502 retweets 15,385 likes
Reply 1.2K Retweet 6.5K
Like 15K"

This guy sounds as if they have evidence.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
This clinton associate Claude Taylor

everything after this is null and void.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

im half drunk and dont know how to do that anyway, but cheers for the helpful advice

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

i wrote it like that because i wanted to direct the thinking to that, I want Trump to succeed, but if he has F***** up, then he has to be held accountable, thats the rules.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I say release the mutha effin Kraken then already FFS.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Since no one alive has ever seen a kraken, I'm going to go ahead and postulate that this guy is full of sh!t.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Oh yes they are scared because Comey had no time to clean out his office. If they have to resort to this bs then that means Comey is going to nail them to the wall. All her cronies are going to jail but not the Leprechaun.

Edit: Nothing on /pol/ yet i guess that makes this fake news.
edit on 13-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I call BS. Unless you believe that 2 days ago:

Developing: FBI confirms agents are executing a search warrant at the office of GOP Fundraiser/Consulting firm in Annapolis

...and not a peep from the rabid establishment media? Not buyin it.

edit on 13-5-2017 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Deaf Alien just showed a video of the Kraken.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Btw if the Clintons really dare to go after Trumps children then he will have no other choice to pull the nuclear option and just release every bit of dirt he has on them. Andrew Breitbarts ghost comes back from the grave and will bury them. Kinda wish this would happen.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Btw if the Clintons really dare to go after Trumps children then he will have no other choice to pull the nuclear option and just release every bit of dirt he has on them. Andrew Breitbarts ghost comes back from the grave and will bury them. Kinda wish this would happen.

Right, because so far I'm sure Trump and his minions have been holding back some dirt on Clinton just in case they need it in the future. Please. If they had something that would bury them they'd have played that card long ago.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Right, because so far I'm sure Trump and his minions have been holding back some dirt on Clinton just in case they need it in the future. Please. If they had something that would bury them they'd have played that card long ago.

You just confirmed that there is no russian collusion because the Clintons would have used the evidence a long time ago. Sorry for trapping you.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Utter trash.
I will quote the story - "unconstitutional dismissal of Director Comey"......Bullsh*t with a capital B.
What was unconstitutional about it?...nothing.
I have never heard of this Claude Taylor clown before but I have seen some of the nonsense this Louise Mensch has vomited out of her stupid mouth.
She is total bitch that thinks she is smarter then everyone. Just another idiot that cannot get over that Hillary lost.
Annnnnd....they they claim they are bypassing everyone in the line of seccession to the President to give it to Orrin Hatch? The 3rd in line because Pence and Ryan have been fingered too???
I have seen some far out sh*t from these lunatics but this takes the cake.
Thanks but I would have MAYBE believed even CNN if they would have put this story out but no way Mensch has an inside track to anything of the kind.....she is a washed up, screeching fool.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Really???

I didn't realize the Clinton's were heading any investigation in to Trump and Russia.

You seem to think the Clinton's are in power of something. Got any evidence of that by chance or are you just pulling that out of your ass, like this supposed evidence to bury them??

Trap me??? Ya dude. You're that clever....Way to go....

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Old - debunked news...

...by the liberal media in fact...

www.dailykos.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join