It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever experienced God?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Almost as if God suffers from some form of schizophrenia or some other mental personality malady.

Or multiple different authors are responsible for the books and the interpretations contained within said bibles hence the ambivalence, general discontent, and out and out conflict of interest and ideologies.

I know what one of the above reasons i would place my monies on being more lightly.

edit on 19-5-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Almost as if God suffers from some form of schizophrenia or some other mental personality malady.

Or multiple different authors are responsible for the books and the interpretations contained within said bibles hence the ambivalence, general discontent, and out and out conflict of interest and ideologies.

I know what one of the above reasons i would place my monies on being more lightly.

"Give a man a fish, he eats for today. Teach a man to fish, he eats every day. But, if a man knows how to fish, will he?—or will he stand on the riverbank waiting for someone else to come along and give him a fish? There is no way to know. For us, there is only letting go and waiting for the time when his hunger may outweigh his patience, and he will cast his line into the river."

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Michet

Now that response takes me way back to Sunday school. LoL

Not saying there is not a modicum of truth, or a grain here or there of wisdom, contained within such texts.

However the control constructs and religious intolerance, never mind the promotion of mass genocide also displayed far outweigh any positive aspects such organised religious texts may have.

But thanks for the sentiment, as im sure your intentions are well meant.
edit on 19-5-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

yeh still not buying it , its not gods way or liliths way , its my own as a conscious human being

Remember Charlie brown ?
Who (or which allegory) do you think Lucy represents? She always wanted it her way.
(Hint: It's in the name.)

She always wanted it her way. The Truth has always been in plain sight.

true Discernment comes when you divide your own personality away from Lucy. This is the true purpose of division/discernment.

Of course Lucy is encouraging people to follow "their own way". But it is not "their way" it is Lucy's way.

Why? Because people were programmed to have Lucifer's mentality. Satanic television can do that. Why do you think Mk Ultra and Project montauk Existed? Stranger things is not fiction. They were messing with paranormal stuff using '___' drugs for experimentation.

In the end it worked. We have a society full of Lucifer's mind. That is the truth and its time we stopped being lukewarm with infomation. The harvest is already here. It's just a matter of time, when. Like a thief in the night.

All we Christians are trying to do is warn you by showing you the face of the enemy both within and without. Pay close attentions to your thoughts. I showed the scene of revolver for a reason. That scene will show exactly where the Devil is.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. Where is the last place an opponent should hide? In the very last place you would ever look.

If you really have eyes to see, then you will understand the hidden messages behind the following videos:

The moon, and the sun are not what they appear to be either, but that is a story for another time. Until you unlearn what you keep inside, you will continue seeing the world through Kaleidoscope eyes.

edit on th2017000000Fridayth000000Fri, 19 May 2017 10:58:09 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoFri, 19 May 2017 10:58:09 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

a reply to: Michet

Now that response takes me way back to Sunday school. LoL

Not saying there is not a modicum of truth, or a grain here or there of wisdom, contained within such texts.

However the control constructs and religious intolerance, never mind the promotion of mass genocide also displayed far outweigh any positive aspects such organised religious texts may have.

But thanks for the sentiment, as im sure your intentions are well meant.

Actually, Michet's line is against gospel. No surprise, because they usually teach odd things like that instead of biblical truth anyway.

No wonder you turned down religion... You were being fed by people who claimed you had to feed yourself while they were feeding you every Sunday.

Those are called hypocrites.

There is no way I saved myself this morning. I couldn't fish for sanity; I begged for it.

Thank you so much for your kind words earlier, my friend.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

We are all hypocrites to one degree or another mate.

Our respective societies are rather proficient at attempting to tell others what's best while happily willing to do the exact opposite.

Organised religion also operates such hypocrisy to suit it's own agenda, least not we forget our soldiers being told that "To kill an infidel is not a sin, but a path to heaven" before embarking on a multitude of different wars and crusades throughout recorded history. Then there is the destruction of the Cather people by the Holy Roman Empire or the Spanish Inquisition, never mind the holocaust that took place around WW-2.

End of the day where ever organised religious practice takes place there is bound to be hypocritical aspects the surround such worship, which is kind of what its all about really.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

a reply to: TarzanBeta

We are all hypocrites to one degree or another mate.

Our respective societies are rather proficient at attempting to tell others what's best while happily willing to do the exact opposite.

Organised religion also operates such hypocrisy to suit it's own agenda, least not we forget our soldiers being told that "To kill an infidel is not a sin, but a path to heaven" before embarking on a multitude of different wars and crusades throughout recorded history. Then there is the destruction of the Cather people by the Holy Roman Empire or the Spanish Inquisition, never mind the holocaust that took place around WW-2.

End of the day where ever organised religious practice takes place there is bound to be hypocritical aspects the surround such worship, which is kind of what its all about really.

Yes we are. Thank you andy. I'm sorry.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
But," he said, "You cannot see my face, because a man cannot see me and live." Exodus 33:20

A 'man' is an individual and he will cease to be an individual when God is seen. There is only life, there is not a separate life. The one that thinks/feels that he is separate will cease to be separate when God is recognised.

There never has been any thing separate but concepts pretend there is - what is there really? There is only ever what is happening and what is happening is not happening to anyone!
edit on 20-5-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LilithImmaculate2

Um Yes, I have.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

The Heart speaks what the eyes cannot.

But both are a bonus!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

What does your reply have to do with what appeared in the post you replied to?
[Edit]
Knowing God is being God.

edit on 20-5-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Why concern yourself with my reply unless perhaps you're trolling.. It's ok I forgive you

update: Explain yourself
edit on 20-5-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I heard this was a discussion site so when a reply happens I figure it is the start of a discussion. To have a discussion it is helpful if there is clarity.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Im sorry all i heard was blah blah blah,could your rephrase please.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

Im sorry .

You are forgiven.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

You have a sense of humour. Nice!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

You've been here since 2009.

Don't worry I won't bite you. I promise.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Why concern yourself with my reply unless perhaps you're trolling.

Im sorry all i heard was blah blah blah,could your rephrase please.

It seems that you do not want an honest discussion - maybe you want me to bite?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

If I wanted to bite you, I'd have already done it.

Edit ...I'm not a Vampire, Jesus doesnt have fangs. Just saying.
edit on 20-5-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

If I wanted to bite you, I'd have already done it.

It matters not whether you intent to bite me or not - it seems you do not want to have an honest discussion.
I feel that you are intending to get me to bite - to get some sort of emotional reaction to feed you.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join