It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever experienced God?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TarzanBeta

No. SoulSurfer is sharing his/her thoughts on God in a forum specifically designed for that. No censorship.

True.I guess I question the good that will come from it.

That's not only for me to decide.I'll stick to the topic.
edit on 16-5-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Added last sentence

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

As genuine intrigue. Could you tell me how you knew that whatever was happening to you was something else? Like how did you and your mind confirm that?

I really want to know this from you and anyone else here that has had experiences like this. Just be interesting to hear.

The novelty of the experience was beyond my imagination.It caught me off guard, and unexpectedly.

My mind tended to confirm the experience after reflecting on the implications in other areas of study.The presence I felt afterward, suggested to me that others had experienced a similar love.I started looking at the universe and the role of the Logos as a tool for joining things up differently.This shed light on the practice of ascetics and theurgy. It was refreshing to feel free to take a larger role in life, without worrying what others thought...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0001391
God is not split into two halves of a whole such as male and female. There is no polarity. God has no gender.
Physical bodies have gender - spirits do not.
God is female from what I've heard of God.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: LilithImmaculate2

"I connect to God through sexual experiences."

Well there are far worst aspects that humanity subscribes to the worship of Gods than sex. Fair play to you.

Why would God choose to be female or male through? Rather a limiting factor to consider.

Omnipotence i imagine would somewhat transcend our very biological animistic orientated sexual congress.

Could it not possibly be that its's your own perception that assigns such anthropomorphized notions to whatever you perceive as God?
God has been pure female to me.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Eh SoulSurfer, I know you have your reasons, don't you think you're behaving a little harsh?

LilithImmaculate2, started this thread in this forum, and doesn't appear to be pushing an agenda. The thread has been interesting and many have shared their experiences with God.

I think you might like it better, if you message her in private or post your thoughts in one of your own threads.Do you even know her?

Please don't respond here.Message me in private or raise the issue in one of your own threads.

As a Christian I don't speak out of hate. I speak out of discernment and concern. What i mentioned was simply a warning on what will happen if you choose to worship the Babylonian queen of heaven. It will anger father God.

Jeremiah 7:18 King James Bible "The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead their dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto other gods, that they may provoke me to anger."

The Catholic Church / the Jesuit order also worships her behind the image of "Mary" which is not mary at all.

As for my reasons? I have
Plenty of Reasons to say what I say. But what I say is simply a warning, choosing Lilith you choose death/second death.

I say this as a watchman

Ezekiel 33
King James Bible
Ezekiel as Israel's Watchman
1Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
5He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
8When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
9Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Lilith is all about Lust, pride, death, (all the deadly sins/ addictions). It does not lead to God at all.

edit on th2017000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 16 May 2017 18:42:12 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 16 May 2017 18:42:12 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I do not think a truly Loving God would include "addiction" as a sin...

...people make mistakes and become physically reliant on certain things...they don't choose to become addicted -

- addiction is an illness rather than a sin and therefore should not be condemned by anyone who considers themselves 'loving'...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

I do not think a truly Loving God would include "addiction" as a sin...

...people make mistakes and become physically reliant on certain things...they don't choose to become addicted -

- addiction is an illness rather than a sin and therefore should not be condemned by anyone who considers themselves 'loving'...

Points for that one, though. Sin might lead to addiction, but addiction is not a sin - it's a real medical condition.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Points for that one, though. Sin might lead to addiction, but addiction is not a sin - it's a real medical condition.

i don't think it is a medical one; but a spiritual one.

The Seven (Above) are the Seven (Below)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

i don't think it is a medical one; but a spiritual one.

The Seven (Above) are the Seven (Below)

You've never been through withdrawal. It's hell on earth, and while God can cure it, God doesn't always just snap his fingers. That's why there are hospitals. Judge not what you know not, please, love. Don't hate people who go through that pain. There is almost nothing like it - especially for alcohol and opiates.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Yes it is

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

btw that picture is Wicked!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

btw that picture is Wicked!

Hahaha - thanks, friend.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You've never been through withdrawal. It's hell on earth, and while God can cure it, God doesn't always just snap his fingers. That's why there are hospitals. Judge not what you know not, please, love. Don't hate people who go through that pain. There is almost nothing like it - especially for alcohol and opiates.

I know it is hell on earth. I am preparing myself mentally for that. I have alot of addictions. I am aware of the seven deadlies because they are well present in me. The only reason I was able to see them though; was through discernment.

Every time I tried to throw myself into that hell so I can finally get past my addictions, I just fall once more to the way side. I understand the struggle because I am living it. Which is why I have doubts that I myself am saved.

The term "Idol hands" is actually a very realistic one. (Not sure if you remember the allegory behind the movie "Idol hands" which was about the (Left hand?) having a mind of it's own. (Sometimes you can pick up a cigarette without your awareness.

The thoughts in your head is another problem when it comes to addictions. The despair, the "i want this" or "this is painful, I need alcohol to be numb".

One thing all addictions have in common though is that it hides behind your pain. I see what the lesson is. "Embrace the pain and you will win this "game". I got lucky and got off alcohol. But there are still a few addictions left.

Something to ponder, who is it that is telling you to drink alcohol, smoke etc? When you figure that out, you will find, that the Devil is very much real, and she has been hiding in the place when you least expect it. We can spend time fighting other people, but the ultimate enemy, everyone sleeps with it. Everyone sleeps (literally) with the enemy.

Want to be enlightened without the enlightenment? (It's technically a counter enlightenment.) Some movies do tell the truth:

This is why you need to make sure you call on the one true God for help. If we get it wrong we will end up as a meal for lilith's harvest.

Lust is also another addiction. And perhaps the deadliest of them all.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Withdrawal can kill you. Don't fight a bear when you can find a park ranger before you're toast.

Love you.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You're most welcome my friend. Blessings of Peace unto you and yours .
edit on 17-5-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Withdrawal can kill you. Don't fight a bear when you can find a park ranger before you're toast.

Love you.

Aye, I know. That is why im taking baby steps... it's a long process. It really is a horrible feeling. There were times I was drinking 9 beers a day. The way I've been doing it though is replacing one addiction with another lesser. To keep my mind distracted. But that is easier said than done. But the good news is, it is during these moments of darkness that you do have glimpses of God.

Sometimes, you can even hear the words "don 't give up" or they would randomly appear as a message or a sign. But from what I see so far, I still have long ways to go before I finally put an end to my addictions. And im not sure if we have much time left in this world.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

You're most welcome my friend. Blessings of Peace unto you and yours .

You as well, friend!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Love you.

Aye, I know. That is why im taking baby steps... it's a long process. It really is a horrible feeling. There were times I was drinking 9 beers a day. The way I've been doing it though is replacing one addiction with another lesser. To keep my mind distracted. But that is easier said than done. But the good news is, it is during these moments of darkness that you do have glimpses of God.

Sometimes, you can even hear the words "don 't give up" or they would randomly appear as a message or a sign. But from what I see so far, I still have long ways to go before I finally put an end to my addictions. And im not sure if we have much time left in this world.

I was wrong. You are going through it. Forgive my assumption. He tells me, "It's not your fault, baby, don't worry about your sins. They're not all your fault." He keeps my anxiety from spiking because it's hating myself and telling myself I deserve it that causes so many problems; even though we both agree, I deserve it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
take it one step at a time. This world hasn't much time left you're right.

It's the next world I'm worried about. But not. Wake Up and experience bliss or ... stay as sheep and remain oblivious. The choice is yours.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I was wrong. You are going through it. Forgive my assumption. He tells me, "It's not your fault, baby, don't worry about your sins. They're not all your fault." He keeps my anxiety from spiking because it's hating myself and telling myself I deserve it that causes so many problems; even though we both agree, I deserve it.

It takes great humility to admit when we are wrong. The presence of the Holy Spirit is definitely here when humility is present. That presence is worth more than Gold. Keep at it brother.

Fight the good fight!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join