It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange UFO over Ontario - Meteor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I don't normally make threads but I sometimes watch this Vlogger on youtube and he posted this
If you are sensitive to some silly Canadians talking over the video, mute before watching.

Now the Vlogger is known for silly videos, doing jumps on quad bikes and partaking in a certain green herb, and he films constantly, with multiple
cameras as he uploads a video every single day. Lately I've quit watching but this piqued my interest and I thought I'd share with ATS.

It looks like a meteor or something but it's strange how it holds the same shape/

Either way I haven't seen much footage like this, what do you think?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

It's obviously a weather balloon.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

It's obviously a weather balloon.

That is a great picture.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It's a contrail.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I've rewatched it a few times. I guess it's the small size and how it moves that's throwing me off.

You could well be right, I don't think it's invaders from outer space, but it is strange looking.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I wonder what kind of a jet made those contrails. There appears to be two fat ones, someone kicked in the afterburners on one. Probably military.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Did you catch how the only weather balloon in the graph was listed as swamp gas?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I wonder what kind of a jet made those contrails. There appears to be two fat ones, someone kicked in the afterburners on one. Probably military.

The jet is in high altitude in very cold air. The water vapour in the contrails immediate condenses into water droplets. Normally, this might take anything from a few seconds to half a minute. As it in sunset, the light is being reflected back brightly.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It's a seagull with twin exhausts.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

That was my sense too.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Almost certainly something similar to this:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

Almost certainly something similar to this:

Yeah that looks pretty much like it

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It looks like a bit of contrail caught when the sun is low on the horizon ... BUT then it moves faster than any contrail I've seen ... it's hauling arse... and is so short!

So, maybe a short-burst contrail, in a fast moving, narrow river of air... but then it re-appears (according to guy recording)?

IF it re-appears, then the idea it's a rare contrail kinda goes away.

So... dunno... cool and not easily explained (from a guy who had a few semesters of meteorology last century).

But the folks just saying "contrail" didn't watch the whole thing.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Nice video! You're likely looking at a trailing comet/meteor/planetoid of the Planet X system. See Dave Dobbs' work on YouTube.

I have covered many similar anomalies in my thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
It looks like a bit of contrail caught when the sun is low on the horizon ... BUT then it moves faster than any contrail I've seen ... it's hauling arse... and is so short!

So, maybe a short-burst contrail, in a fast moving, narrow river of air... but then it re-appears (according to guy recording)?

So... dunno... cool and not easily explained (from a guy who had a few semesters of meteorology last century).

Yes, the ending part is the weirdest part of it. I have to say though the picture above I last responded too does have a similar shape to the object in the video. Perhaps the horizon makes it hard to read the speed.
It certainly is crazy looking which is why I posted it, it's not something you see everyday.
edit on 13/5/2017 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

He was zoomed in quite a bit, so the speed would seem greater due to viewing it so closely.

It's like when you look at the Moon through a telescope (one without a drive motor). The Moon hauls arse pretty quickly out of the telescope's view.

I figure it was just another plane. We saw the first one already fly over the "barn" (or whatever). It didn't "disappear" as much as it simply flew away. Then another one came.

They short apparent length of them could be because of the angle by which they were flying away from the camera.

I watched the whole thing before I commented.

edit on 13/5/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don't know. It certainly looks unusual.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Nothing to worry about. Just Rocketship 27 from the Canadian Space Program at work...

(sorry, I thought of this as soon as I heard the guy in the video!)

edit on 13-5-2017 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

top topics

join