It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jr. Spook Agent Mogul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have sat on posting this for nearly a month , once again praying my younger counter-parts would do so by their own volition, but sadly ....NOT !!

The best way to learn trade-craft is by trial and error.
The " tapes tweet " forced my hand, awww shucks.

of an incident when a staff member was on the phone with a club member. During the phone call, Trump called the staff member on another line to weigh in on the very issue that was being discussed. “There is no other way you could know what that conversation was about unless you were eavesdropping,” this source said.

www.buzzfeed.com...

Buck
edit on 13-5-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I dont get the issue? He has cameras in his buildings like every business on the planet does.

I read the article and i dont see the issue. Seems his security team is doing their jobs.

???

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
I have sat on posting this for nearly a month , once again praying my younger counter-parts would do so by their own volition, but sadly ....NOT !!

The best way to learn trade-craft is by trial and error.
The " tapes tweet " forced my hand, awww shucks.

of an incident when a staff member was on the phone with a club member. During the phone call, Trump called the staff member on another line to weigh in on the very issue that was being discussed. “There is no other way you could know what that conversation was about unless you were eavesdropping,” this source said.

www.buzzfeed.com...

Buck

Tapes, digital recording , one can only expect that they are there. In the 1940's, even up to Nixon's time it may have taken a black budget to do it..and that's just what they did. Nowadays you can have multi hd colour/night vision digital cameras and a box that has near infinite capacity for a couple of grand in your own home...as I have, in fact there are nine cameras going 24/7 and have been for the last four years, and still going. So, to me, it's pretty obvious that there is a system in the White House, should there be no where else. Just because Trump said, "in case" there are recordings, that's just him trying to be fly, aka/stupid/childlike.
It wouldn't even surprise me there is a remote access to the system either.

edit on 13-5-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

join