It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Plotted To Avoid Charges Against Hillary BEFORE The FBI Interviewed Her

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Gowdy lays it bare, Comey failed.
And by all appearances, intentionally so.
edit on 13-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Assumptions are bad.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Gowdy touches on the interviews here.

False exculpatory stsements are gold.
edit on 13-5-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I still think in part the Clinton email/Comey dog-and-pony show was a diversion to attract attention away from what Bill Clinton's wife and the DNC did to Bernie Sanders in the primary.

I will never understand why Bernie didn't sue the DNC and Clinton. Never was there a clearer case of malfeasance. Bernie had (has) clear monetary damages in the tens of millions.

I'm not saying Bill Clinton's wife shouldn't be prosecuted for her crimes in the email matter, I just have a sick feeling the Obama Regime, through Comey, used that matter to run interference for her.

I still think Bernie should sue the DNC and Clinton, BTW...
edit on 13-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Bill Clinton's wife is involved Pizzagate. Ask Carlos Wiener.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
I just have a sick feeling the Obama Regime, through Comey, used that matter to run interference for her.

Obama: "I'm with her"

Of course he did.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

What I think I might see in her eyes doesn't undo what I witnessed her actually do in 2008.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Nobody said anything about assumptions.

I used the word expect.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I just have a sick feeling the Obama Regime, through Comey, used that matter to run interference for her.

Of course he did.

Oh sure... Of course, they hate each other by all accounts. But Obammy is terrified that what little legacy he now has will be totally dismantled by Trump and leave him with one of the least-accomplished presidencies in U.S. history.

I think there's more to it than that -- I personally believe Obama has a few Big Secrets in his past he doesn't want out there, but without a doubt, any animus that may have existed between the Clinton's and Obama's (according to author Ed Klein it was outright hatred) was put on hold during the election.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Agreed. 100%.

My theory is that they were bound to each other by
pursuit of their own selfishness. Obama would not have
won in 08 without Biden as his running mate.

When he pledged to give Hillay Sec of State
If she gave him her delegates, the establishment
felt safe enough and elected him.

She in turn secured the next contest would be hers.

They made a pact, like criminals do.
They love themselves enough to use each other
In spite of the hate.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

What I think I might see in her eyes doesn't undo what I witnessed her actually do in 2008.

What event in 2008 are you referring to? I mean, she did more than one thing in 2008

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Of course he did.

Oh sure... Of course, they hate each other by all accounts. But Obammy is terrified that what little legacy he now has will be totally dismantled by Trump and leave him with one of the least-accomplished presidencies in U.S. history.

I think there's more to it than that -- I personally believe Obama has a few Big Secrets in his past he doesn't want out there, but without a doubt, any animus that may have existed between the Clinton's and Obama's (according to author Ed Klein it was outright hatred) was put on hold during the election.

Most of america is worried about Obama's legacy. Most of us dont want to go backwards into the crap we just dug ourselves out of.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: pteridine

There's no need to disparage Witches.

You are right. Witches are far more honest in their witchery than the sleazy DNC crowd. I hope that the DNC can rid themselves of these operatives and all present and future Clintons, while they are at it. There are too many good candidates to accept the riff-raff that has been promoted as presidential material. If the GOP could straighten out their philosophies and make themselves understood by the common man, the elections would not be the race to the bottom that they have been.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Sorry...I referenced it already and just assumed you'd read that comment: link

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
OR

Comey was taking direct orderz from guess who...

Obama/Lynch

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Kali74

An interview is a tool in which facts are gained to
use in discovery. Discovery is used to find evidence.

Highly unusual her interview was last thing.

It's not particularly unusual. Look at it this way, you only want to interview the target once if possible. You want to be able to ask the right questions, thus the subject would be last in a long line of interviews and intelligence gathering.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: infolurker

So basically he recognized pretty early on that there was nothing to prosecute.

He made sure no prosecution occurred !

The plan worked for a bit but the election fix was not big enough to counter monster vote and Trump won despite the efforts.

Now plan is going to backfire as there is no one to pardon her crimes, statute limitations is not up and no double jeopardy come into play.

No Comey st FBI to fix-it and she's not in power to do it herself.

She'd been better off had she been charged with previous administration instead.

It's slam dunk on classified information sharing, law is not at all ambiguous regarding negligence.

It's only unfortunate that she probably will skate on much worse in past.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Of course he did.

Most of america is worried about Obama's legacy. Most of us dont want to go backwards into the crap we just dug ourselves out of.

Yeah, god forbid my health care costs are 25% of what they are today! The horror!
edit on 13-5-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

If he went against his findings and let her off he deserved to be fired. Should have been gone back last summer.
But he didn't work that case himself. He didn't analyze the evidence. He was the boss. Not the guy combing through the evidence and he did not make the decision on his own.
If the evidence was there and his team had proven a case and then he went out and announced otherwise they would have revolted. They would have made sure the word got out. In other words Comey could only announce the real results of the investigation. There were a lot of agents working on the investigation and someone would have leaked it.
I just don't get this disconnect.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

There's nothing wrong with my post.

Oh except it goes against the lies you all believe.

That's ok. I'm comfortable in what I know.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I used the word assumptions. You assumed I'm a Democrat and/or Hillary supporter. I'm neither.
edit on 5/14/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join