It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comey Plotted To Avoid Charges Against Hillary BEFORE The FBI Interviewed Her

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's the Daily Wire's interpretation of the New Yorker article though.

How about this, from the New Yorker Article:

After nearly a year and more than ninety interviews, they had identified eighty-one message chains deemed to be classified that passed through her private server.

Clinton’s practices were sloppy, irresponsible, and in defiance of State Department policies, but investigators found no proof of criminal conduct—just a misguided effort by Clinton to maintain control over what the public, and her opponents, could learn about her.

Now you see, nice spin with the bullcrap "no proof of criminal conduct" as every other sentence proves criminal conduct.

Criminal Negligence of handling classified information ( The VERY definition of Criminal Negligence).

Direct Voluntary Violation of State Department Policies

Direct Violation of the rules of handling classified information in an attempt to bypass Government and FOIA oversight regulations by setting up your own server.

Classified information relayed though a non-secure off-net system (that will get you felony years right there alone).

Now, let's not forget bleachbit and attempting to destroy evidence

Destruction of cell phones and personal devices in an attempt to destroy evidence.

Shall we go on?

You or I would be in prison for years if we did this... disagree?
edit on 13-5-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: infolurker

So basically he recognized pretty early on that there was nothing to prosecute.

Without conducting a full investigation no less; magical policing

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
How come the Democrats even let Hillary run? Did they think she was so slippery that nothing could stick? Did they believe that the majority of Americans would believe her lies and deflection of her wrongdoings?

The Democrats really have to take a good look at the path their on, it leads far from the way they are supposed to be going.

Maybe Trump was always 'The Chosen One.'

I thought Hillary intentionally helped Obama win, in 2008. Maybe Hillary wanting to be president is the biggest lie in U.S. politics...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
It's okay, I'm saddened that she won't go to jail for screwing Bernie out of the nomination.

Same.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Why don't you look up the laws and base your opinion on factual content instead just feeling how things should have been?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I think your reasoning is sound in theory but wrong in this type of situation. If the evidence were weak, they would never even take the step of calling a person as high up as Hillary to be interviewed. Also, if you remember the Martha Stewart case, she was never indicted for what she was originally being investigated for. She was indicted for lying to the feds during her interview.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I said this a year ago. Not the Obama angle but definitely that Trump was supposed to win.

I stand by my opinion to this day.

Also the Hillary helping Obama win thing is convincing. Good post.

edit on 13-5-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I said this a year ago. Not the Obama angle but definitely that Trump was supposed to win.

I think that's a valid opinion, for sure.

I originally thought Bernie was supposed to win the primary...because I am so convinced Hillary helped Obama win by leaving her name on the Michigan ballot when Obama removed his.

And, even though I was wrong about Bernie, I don't believe Hillary ever wanted to be president. If Trump was The Chosen One, it makes me wonder why a powderkeg is supposed to be president.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Based on the logic of some, interviews are just a formality.
Lol!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Because of the PNAC.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I think that's a valid opinion, for sure.

I originally thought Bernie was supposed to win the primary...because I am so convinced Hillary helped Obama win by leaving her name on the Michigan ballot when Obama removed his.

And, even though I was wrong about Bernie, I don't believe Hillary ever wanted to be president. If Trump was The Chosen One, it makes me wonder why a powderkeg is supposed to be president.

Divide and conquer .........Order out of chaos. Makes me wonder also.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Why not ask some of the officers we have around here? I'm sure they know how things go once they hand over evidence to prosecutors.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

An interview is a tool in which facts are gained to
use in discovery. Discovery is used to find evidence.

Highly unusual her interview was last thing.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Fortunately, she lost, so should a criminal investigation be initiated she will be unable to smother it. The coven that was running the party and diddling the primaries has been disgraced. Huma, Donna, Cheryl, Debbie, et al., should be banished to the depths of the party or thrown out, altogether. Bernie was cheated by master cheats and the candidate they forced on the American public is probably the only one they could have selected who would have lost to Trump.

If you want to point the finger at who cost the Dems the election, point it at her and the gaggle of fixers she surrounded herself with. Now, she can wonder if the IRS will ever catch up with her foundation paying $3 million for Chelsea's wedding while she tries to groom Chelsea for pres.

Dems: No more Clintons or Obamas.
GOP: No more Bush presidents.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Does anyone know what happened to all the case files in Comeys office? I just read that he wasn't given time to clear out his desk and Sessions has now access to everything. I have a feeling that Comey either witheld some damning evidence or he left them for someone to find.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

An interview is a tool in which facts are gained to
use in discovery. Discovery is used to find evidence.

Highly unusual her interview was last thing.

No it's not unusual, at all. It's pretty standard.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

There's no need to disparage Witches.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: rickymouse
How come the Democrats even let Hillary run? Did they think she was so slippery that nothing could stick? Did they believe that the majority of Americans would believe her lies and deflection of her wrongdoings?

The Democrats really have to take a good look at the path their on, it leads far from the way they are supposed to be going.

Maybe Trump was always 'The Chosen One.'

I thought Hillary intentionally helped Obama win, in 2008. Maybe Hillary wanting to be president is the biggest lie in U.S. politics...

She wanted the power, you could see that in her eyes. The first thing she would have done when she got in office is get some of those young male aides in the office to pay back Bill.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

It's okay, I'm saddened that she won't go to jail for screwing Bernie out of the nomination.

I'm quizzically impressed by this statement, and have thus rewarded thee with a star.

Cherish it, as I do not expect that many more will be bequeathed unto thee by ye.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Haha I did the same, it was a classic mix of sarcasm and snark with a tad of anger at the Dems ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join