It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DO YOU REMEMBER? reality perception&mandela effect

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
It was probably CNN, but I am not sure of the network I was watching. There was a prison graphic... maybe just jail cell bars on the screen and they were talking about Mandela dying in prison.the news was just barely beginning to peak my interest, maybe 1990? I also remember him be released from prison and becoming the president

I rember the jail scene on tv too....

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
For some reason, I distinctly remember Billy Graham's funeral. I know he is still alive, but I honestly do remember him dying. His funeral was a grand affair, with the President [ ? ] and several heads of state attending.
Weird.
But....I think it may have been a different person and people were making a big deal of Billy Graham giving the eulogy. I heard his name connected with it so much, my memory tells me it was his funeral.

I rember this too....it was a big deal and I rember seeing in tv that they drove him in the hurst up a long driveway ...in North Carolina .

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Any chance the Mandela Effect will come along and remove all the stuff about the Mandela Effect?

Now that would be something.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml
Hi Exitt, you mentioned 42 theories explaining this effect.I was wondering if you had any links to share, I took a quick look on the net but nothing jumped out to me. Thank you

Number 1.0 The original

As soon as it is completed, it will be possible for a business man in New York to dictate instructions, and have them instantly appear in type at his office in London or elsewhere. He will be able to call up, from his desk, and talk to any telephone subscriber on the globe, without any change whatever in the existing equipment. An inexpensive instrument, not bigger than a watch, will enable its bearer to hear anywhere, on sea or land, music or song, the speech of a political leader, the address of an eminent man of science, or the sermon of an eloquent clergyman, delivered in some other place, however distant. @Nikola Tesla

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. @Bible

2 The Dreamtime is the Aboriginal understanding of the world, of it's creation, and it's great stories. The Dreamtime is the beginning of knowledge, from which came the laws of existence. For survival these laws must be observed. @DNA confirmed oldest civilization

3 Buddhists believe that the world was not created once upon a time, but that the world has been created millions of times every second and will continue to do so by itself and will break away by itself. @B

This theory is prevalent amongst all on Earth and states that before matter, or what we humans experience as matter, there is some kind of 'thought of matter' preceding which came to being afterwords, completely on it's own.

If we apply this first theory to ME we could argue that many people (not from Germany) being mistaken about the spelling of Berenstein for many, many years finally one day by power of thought changed/created the spelling to Berenstain and are now wondering how that could have happened. I'm personally on the fence about this one.

And i really hope you're from New York, it would be a cool addition to Tesla's rendition of the internetz. Can you please suggest a new name for the effect now? And maybe help me explain theory number two?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Any chance the Mandela Effect will come along and remove all the stuff about the Mandela Effect?

Now that would be something.

How about the ME Houston we have a problem > Houston we've had a problem < Houston we have a problem ?
Do you remember?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

Thank you for the feedback Exitt.

My suggestion is Echo's Dilemna. The idea for the name, a paradox of sorts. I can flesh that out some more, but it would be interesting to hear other's impressions beforehand.

As for dreamtime, the degree of harmony between mind, body, and soul adds gravity to one's expression.

I believe dreams can come true, depending on how well we strive to bring out our best qualities.I feel dreams take place outside linear time, so we don't necessarily know when those changes will manifest.I'll leave it at this for now, I could use time to refine the idea better.

edit on 14-5-2017 by dffrntkndfnml because: Spacing

posted on Mar, 10 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Exitt

Hello miss. Some time has gone by, I was wondering if you had any updates?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join