It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC Fraud - Stolen Democracy: How the Democratic Party Lost the Election and Lost its Soul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

They can yes. But can they lie about it?

I agree with removing parties.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Those recordings are heavily edited and only serve to increase the hate of one party toward another. The do the opposite of encouraging Americans to walk away from all party's.
OP's vid was edited ! CNN,FOX,And anyone producing content uses editors . We edit our posts here on ATS . Editing is not a bad thing and is legitimate . True it does not address your concerns but does add to the OP's post as to the corruption of the system . It actually gets to the grass roots of the issues on how the system is gamed . Clean up that part of the swamp and maybe a 2 party system might better represent the public . Not saying I don't agree that party politics is a big issue because that is a problem .

I think we can take away a lot of the tools they use against us like electronic voting machines and other mechanisms they seem to like to use including the MSM .

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Uhhh... do I really need to clarify? Deceptive editing... made to look like people are saying/doing things they aren't.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

They can lie to a point I assume. Did they cross the fraud line? I understand law but I don't know if I can dissect it finely enough... considering the amount of lawyers involved in the DNC, I doubt they did anything illegal.

ETA: I should say, I doubt they did anything that could be prosecuted.
edit on 5/13/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Still think it's awesome these leftist idiots can't even cheat correctly. But of course they never had to cheat before because throughout their lives they were given awards for coming in dead last. Now they realize the world doesn't give awards to losers.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Democrats aren't Leftists.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Criminal prosecution no, but civil? That's a different game.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

They are private however being a private company does not exempt them from fraud laws.

The fraud occurred when the DNC claimed they were impartial towards the candidates when in reality they were helping Clinton.
edit on 13-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Uhhh... do I really need to clarify? Deceptive editing... made to look like people are saying/doing things they aren't.

Not quite... Everything present in the video can be verified.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

When did i say more government is the solution?

Youre assuming i was a fan of bernie

Im a conservative

But im objective enough to understand, regardless of bernies platform, he was winning before the clinton machine pulled the rug out from under him

This whole story has nothing to do with you, me or policy. Its about corruption

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah the problem is the judge knew what was in the DNC charter and noticed the DNC lawyer failed to address it. It was the section on the DNC chair / DNC staff being required to be impartial. The lawyer skipped it for a reason and the judge noticed.

The issue though is not the DNC charter but fraud - lying to democratic voters in order to get their money. I have seen people discussing the money sharing requirements for candidates and it looks like Clinton / DNC screwed Sanders out of over 200 million dollars.

I dont think the judge will dismiss the suit.

Right, that is the crux of it. The DNC receives money from the public, and shouldn't be representing primaries as impartial if they are claiming the right to manipulate them.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlubberyConspiracy
a reply to: Xcathdra

The Russia narrative was actually created to avoid discussion of what was in the emails. Then they went overboard with it, and started lying about they 'hacked the election' to hide the democratic party primary fraud, vote flipping and ballot shredding.

The Russia lie was a 3 threaded attack, they expected Clinton to win the general and to bury discussions of the hacked election, which was done by the DNC against Sanders. When they realized Sanders had been subdued by their soft coup, they re-phrased the Russia narrative to then target Trump.

The third prong of the narrative was actually their hope to attack Russia for forming BRICS economic union.

It was to first distract from the content of the emails LEAKED not hacked. Then it was to infiltrate the conversation about the fraudulent primaries and replace it with 'Russia tampered, hacked' to again, obscure what the deep state did to the Democratic Primary, and the General mind you, but they didn't hack hard enough because they believed their fake polls that Hilary had landslide.

It's all gross.

Bernie was the people's choice, but now he is co-opted by the Democrats, whether by the price of his loved ones and grandchildren, or by 'selling out' doesn't matter. It's effectively the same thing.

Of course Russia is not to be trusted, but this whole false flag about them was in bad taste and damaged this country because they wanted to shove a wall street, pro war, pro international corporate bankster thug candidate down our throats. At any cost and look what it did.

It's sick, and the corporate media, Fox, CNN, MSNBC, Huff Po, Wash Po, NYTimes, Snopes all these accomplices, need to be tried at a UN panel for inciting war crimes and international psychological warfare for their profit wars and fiat petro dollar and swiss IMF loans.

Yes, prior to this election i was wavering between democrat versus independent identification. After this I'm utterly disgusted by the DNC and most elite Democratic politicians, and only more convinced that they are part of a corrupt military-industrial complex.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The way things are going in Washington with the cleaning of the swamp snakes, I think this will be given some consideration.

The Clintons buy outs and pay offs went around all over Washington and filled a lot of coffers.

I don't get the reason why the Clinton foundation wasn't ever investigated to the fullest.

Now I remember, because Comey and Flynn were there to protect them along with Obama

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

The lack of reporting on this lawsuit is interesting to say the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join