It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something horrible about to happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Russian Military Movements towards Protected Areas Beginning

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

Catastrophic worldwide weather chaos coupled with Defense Minister Sergei Ivanov’s sudden visit to our Siberian military district are serving today as a warning for the start of immediate preparations for more severe chaotic events to come shortly it now appears.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Has anyone heard about this today???

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What? A tsunami in Siberia? God, is the news that slow? I'd be more concerned with the joint russia/chinese military exercises than that.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Oh God, the animals know it

quote (article) : "Much frantic activity is also being seen with many thousands of animals migrating towards the interior spaces between our mountains and leaving costal areas with much speed."

This is happening now...
ATS: Ice Might Trigger Sudden 16ft Rise In Sea Levels

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
~~

out of the many different items addressed in that article,

of interest to myself was the listing of 11 noteable atmospheric,
meteorite & astroid events, inclusive of 4 Dec thru 26 Jan....
which segway to this article-->
www.nexusmagazine.com...

(it's free for right now) And may relate to all the subterranian
movements in Siberia and all, i may be connecting the wrong dots

^^

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It sounds a bit alarmist but I wonder if it might be related to this thread...

Ice Might Trigger Sudden 16ft Rise In Sea Levels

The article refers to coastal areas in several places.

Also, I thinks I saw a thread title around here a couple of days ago on the giant sunspot forming on the far side of the sun. I'll see if I can find it... here it is Giant Sunspot Developing on Farside of the Sun

Not sure how the two events could be related. Maybe the storms set off by the sunspot could cause wheather conditions accelerating the disingtegration of the ice sheet. A sea level rise of 16 feet will have techtonic effects and those have a link to volcanos.

This is a worst case scenario of course but could it really happen that way?

edit:spelling

[edit on 2/3/2005 by Gools]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Click the picture above for most recent data...

Maybe an awakening Supervolcano?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Whatever it could be, this government isnt going to say anything so they dont scare the masses. We should keep our eyes on international news, they're more apt to show signs. The fact that the animals are acting up is a sure fire sign of something happening.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I heard about that chunk of ice that could raise ocean levels by 16ft and the new sunspot they discovered. I think the article i read about the new sunspot will be facing Earth on Feb 6th? Interesting times ahead.

Tahlen

[edit on 3-2-2005 by Tahlen]

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Whatever it could be, this government isnt going to say anything so they dont scare the masses. We should keep our eyes on international news, they're more apt to show signs. The fact that the animals are acting up is a sure fire sign of something happening.

If the government "doesn't say anything about it" then they lose towns and people who work for them and resources (power generating plants that help the country keep running, oil, timber, farmland, minerals, mining resources) as well as manufacturing plants and important coastal harbors and docks.

I don't see any good reason why a government would keep its people in the dark about a potential problem given that the loss of those resources would make the country far more vulnerable to attack by outsiders.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I realize that, Byrd. Ive always heard that the government would never tell its people if something catastrophic was coming. Its cruel, but thats how they operate.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Our best bets are to watch world wide weather, the actions of animals, and the activity of the volcanos, and hope we get some type of advance warnings.
Good links people. Thanks so much for your hard work. Doing a great job of keeping the rest of us educated on issues that deem serious importance to me.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Oh come on Byrd, you know better than that. Do you honestly think they would announce such an event publicly? They don't care about your arse or mine, they care about theirs. They can't even admit car exhaust is bad for fear of mere lobbyist actions, much less tell 300 million people they might get wiped out. The ensuing panic would be the end of their importance, and they would loose their power the moment the first brick was thrown through that first store or government office window. No, Byrd, they aren't going to tell you a thing, they will argue status quo, even as the cinders of Mt. Nexttoyou bounces off your head and quietly retreat into their fancy bunkers and underground facilities. That's the plan, and has been since the early days of the Cold War.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by twitchy]

top topics

join