It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Dinosaur Mummy’ Emerges From the Oil Sands of Alberta

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Spread your propaganda somewhere else, this find is amazing. This thread is about a particular discovery, so if you have nothing to say about this discovery other than claiming it's false, you are in the wrong thread. Young earth creationist propaganda and hoaxes are not evidence, and your claim about geology not being science is laughably bad. That crap has been debunked for years.

You can do radiocarbon testing if you have soft tissue - and they had soft tissue. It was a university that did the tests and not the video makers.

They did not have soft tissue. It was still mineralized and the triceratops claim is BS. The people who ran the test borrowed the fossils without even saying what they were doing, and hence the protective coating used to the preserve the fossils contained carbon and triggered the false results. Creationists are notorious liars. Please wake up and start fact checking their claims instead of just believing something because some random dude says so on youtube.

My first reply was a request for someone independent be allowed to radiocarbon date the soft tissue. Anyone interested in the scientific truth should embrace openess and not feel threathened imo.

Here is a video that explains some of the many finds that show that dinosaurs are 20,000-40,000 years old and not millions. People, make up your own minds.

Here is a article that goes in depth into the University of Georgia's findings

Finally, Creationists believe that Earth was created 6,500 years ago and nothing existed before that time; so by logic I cannot possibly be a Creationist and say that a dino was 33,500 years old.

-MM

edit on 16-5-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
My first reply was a request for someone independent be allowed to radiocarbon date the soft tissue. Anyone interested in the scientific truth should embrace openess and not feel threathened imo.

Then why not run the test yourself? Afterall, you are the one that seems to care and seems so sure that dinosaurs are thousands of years old rather than millions, despite it contradicting all of our radiometric dating methods.

Here is a video that explains some of the many finds that show that dinosaurs are 20,000-40,000 years old and not millions. People, make up your own minds.

These claims are old and have been debunked already.

LOL. That's a propaganda site. I've seen it before. Nothing valid on that site can be cross checked with any scientific research papers whatsoever.

Finally, Creationists believe that Earth was created 6,500 years ago and nothing existed before that time; so by logic I cannot possibly be a Creationist and say that a dino was 33,500 years old.

It doesn't matter. Creationists believe in creation. Whether you say 6,500 or 33,500, it is equally invalid and ridiculous. There are old earth creationist and also young earth creationists so your point here is wrong.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

originally posted by: Barcs
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Spread your propaganda somewhere else, this find is amazing. This thread is about a particular discovery, so if you have nothing to say about this discovery other than claiming it's false, you are in the wrong thread. Young earth creationist propaganda and hoaxes are not evidence, and your claim about geology not being science is laughably bad. That crap has been debunked for years.

You can do radiocarbon testing if you have soft tissue - and they had soft tissue. It was a university that did the tests and not the video makers.

They did not have soft tissue. It was still mineralized and the triceratops claim is BS. The people who ran the test borrowed the fossils without even saying what they were doing, and hence the protective coating used to the preserve the fossils contained carbon and triggered the false results. Creationists are notorious liars. Please wake up and start fact checking their claims instead of just believing something because some random dude says so on youtube.

-MM

This is definitely one of the most asinine proposals I have ever read.

Thank you, however, for the laughs. I needed the extra endorphins.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
That is incredible, thanks OP. Those scutes are exquisite!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This is an interesting video which is kinda relevant IMHO.

A lot of people are interested and involved in exposing our true humanitarian history.

I find this level of intense interest to be outstanding.

We had questions in the 40-50-60-70's....we knew things were going sideways globally.....but we had no acess to the massive volumes of data we now find online nor the search engines which link them all together by proxy.

The below video is one by a young buck just waking up.

www.youtube.com...

The below video is one by an olde dog who has been awake for decades.

www.youtube.com...

Every time we ask a new question we discover new answers.I think these videos are relevant to explaining the ACTION OF PROCESS which brought us things like mummified dinosaurs and many other geological and archeological questions.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join