It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP meant: How would you like being taped Comey?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

TRUMP bluffed as in teasing, that's his character, OK eccentric, eccentric in the way that TRUMP seems to think that everybody understands the joke immediately, or is perhaps eccentric psychological warfare of some sort.

TRUMP has a rough shell but a honest kernel, this honest kernel is going to kill him in the end because the shell was to rough
he should have shown his honest core more.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Joke? Really? He straight up threatened a person he fired and you are saying he was just joking? The President of the United States just made a joke that looked and sounded like a threat?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

TRUMP has a rough shell but a honest kernel

Please, Trump is corrupt to his very core.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I think it was a hidden message or a signal if you will to Comey to go ahead with their plan. Now Comey needs to be patient and get the timing right. Let both parties scream for the tapes because it has to be their idea. After that he will come out and agree to testify but only if it's an open hearing. Comey is going to crush the russian investigation on live television to give a last big f#ck you to the Clintons. They used him to cover up all their shady deals. Payback is a bitch.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Joke? Really? He straight up threatened a person he fired and you are saying he was just joking? The President of the United States just made a joke that looked and sounded like a threat?

Yes! OK it CAN mean: FBI tapes everything, how would you (Comey) like being taped yourself. TRUMP =

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

NO there is still good in him, the dark side has not completely overcome him ;-(

...sometimes the dark side overcomes, what Abraham Lincoln called the better Angels of our Nature...

edit on 2017-5-12 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

“James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”

In the past, Presidents (and Chicago mayors) always conveyed "threats" like this in private. Donald Trump is the embodiment of the slogan "NO FEAR."

This Comey "threat" is nothing, as threats go. My favorite from Trump today, was his threat to eliminate the daily press briefings. That's a bit further up the scale of severity. I think it's a great idea, since 80% of those 50 "special" reporters are Anti-Trumpers.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Is that an opinion, or do you have proof? Just a couple of examples would be appreciated.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I think it was a hidden message or a signal if you will to Comey to go ahead with their plan. Now Comey needs to be patient and get the timing right. Let both parties scream for the tapes because it has to be their idea. After that he will come out and agree to testify but only if it's an open hearing. Comey is going to crush the russian investigation on live television to give a last big f#ck you to the Clintons. They used him to cover up all their shady deals. Payback is a bitch.

thats real m#ssed up

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Donald Trump is the embodiment of the slogan "NO FEAR."

I concur he has guts and nuts

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
www.theguardian.com...

TRUMP bluffed as in teasing, that's his character, OK eccentric, eccentric in the way that TRUMP seems to think that everybody understands the joke immediately, or is perhaps eccentric psychological warfare of some sort.

TRUMP has a rough shell but a honest kernel, this honest kernel is going to kill him in the end because the shell was to rough

YOU'RE FIRED!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

thats real m#ssed up

Well that's at least what i would do in his situation. Going out with a big bang and in style. History would even remember him as a hero who brought down the Clintons. Who could pass that up?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

www.theguardian.com...

YOU'RE FIRED!

Now thats funny

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being corrupt to the very core and 1 being in politics and not core corrupted, where would Hillary be in your opinion?

edit on 2017-05-12T22:07:04-05:002201712America/Chicago5 by c2oden because: hillary rotten

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

thats real m#ssed up

Well that's at least what i would do in his situation. Going out with a big bang and in style. History would even remember him as a hero who brought down the Clintons. Who could pass that up?

he is going out with a big gang bang alright

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

And I think Trump still can't believe that Hillary was so horrible, that he beat her. He keeps saying, "Hillary should have won!" during interviews.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

thats real m#ssed up

I have no sympathy for a spineless creature like Comey but i do hope he has the chance to do at least one thing right and that involves the Leprechaun and her cronies.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

And I think Trump still can't believe that Hillary was so horrible, that he beat her. He keeps saying, "Hillary should have won!" during interviews.

Its like that Spice Girls song: "If you wanna beat my lover"

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

thats real m#ssed up

I have no sympathy for a spineless creature like Comey but i do hope he has the chance to do at least one thing right and that involves the Leprechaun and her cronies.

Killary

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

thats real m#ssed up

Arkansine

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join