It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Trump Gets TWO Scoops of Ice Cream; Everyone Else Only Gets ONE!--CNN

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Must be nice to get one free scoop of Ice cream on the tax payers dime then turn around and bitch because You didn't get as much as the president. I for one think We need to take a fair approach and make sure NO ONE gets any freebies.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: six67sevenwhat i really want to know did potus squeeze any lil cherries at this event? lord i should not have said that it will be on cnn tomorrow trump molested some unripe cherries at event and some foolish democrats will think that means he touched some under age beaver which could have been worse because the media says he likes to pet kitties .

at no time do i allude the potus ever done anything with any one in any unwanted sexual way .

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Trump is a monster.

I don't know if I can go on.

Think of poor Paul Ryan!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I heard he grabbed that extra scoop right by the permafrost... Disgusting man...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Wow. This has 130 plus replies and 60 flags.

It's amazing how a story about ice cream can involve race. Must be a slow news day in black on white crime.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Chuck Schumer: "This is a mean spirited, Constitutional crisis".
Maxine Waters: "Donald Trump mus be impeached!"
Elizabeth Warren: "He is evil...Satan...Hitler and Manson all rolled into one!".
Nancy Pelosi: "I think he is out of control".
Hillary Clinton: "THAT IS WHY I LOST!!!"

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
CNN continues to trigger the "triggerables"

i love it.
go go Skankhunt go!
edit on 14-5-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Wow! So now a bunch of jokes indicate that people are enraged and triggered by something?

I'll remember that the next time I hear that anything Colbert said was really just a joke and we shouldn't take it seriously.
edit on 14-5-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Quick, run to thank a journalist near you! NOW democracy is saved.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
This is such a ridiculous thread.

Yes, the man is such a narcissist, that he even feels the need to separate himself from others based on ice-cream scoops.

It's interesting - as it shows the extent of his craziness.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
CNN continues to trigger the "triggerables"

This thread is not a good example of triggering. This is just a bunch of folks making fun of some stupid stuff.

The thread below is textbook triggering, if that's what you're looking to make fun of, perhaps you should head over there.

It's official Bill Nye the Science guy ruined my Childhood.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I've had to go to puppy therapy because of this, I'm just glad Obamacare is still paying for it.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I have to confess my love for Trump God. I was at the supermarket today and gazed longingly at an entire bucket of vanilla ice cream. I stared so long I was sure I was going to buy it.

But then, God willing, my patriotism took over and I restrained myself.

As a Trump voter I cannot in good faith reduce the known quantity of ice cream while mein furher still breathes.

Trump will have at his disposal this creamed ice WHENEVER he likes.

#Twoscoops

edit on 14-5-2017 by Tempter because: sp

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
"Give a man a bowl of ice cream and he will eat for a day. Teach a man that he can have 2 scoops and he will be president for life!"
-Abraham Lincoln

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

That's just reprehensible.

He also made Chris Christie eat meatloaf while others could choose from the menu.

Meanwhile, the Clinton's were involved in the cover up of child sex trafficking in Haiti.. and John Podesta is a pedo-Satanist.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Trump is so conceited and rude and terrible and yucky,...that he feels he deserves TWICE as much ice cream...as everyone else!

In all that post, you seem blinded to the fact that exactly everything about his miserable greedy selfish life supports such an assumption.
His personal/family wealth is the obvious giveaway.
Your facile dismissal fails to refute.
A Trumpian tactic, distract... dismiss...
When do you 'lash out'?
Oh, wait, you did;
"'I scream; YOU scream...CNN screams about Ice Cream!'
Pathetic."

Exactly.
At least YOU can see why I'm so outraged over President 'TWO SCOOPS'!

To be fair, President Two Scoops is not the only one of us to imagine ourself the one worthy of the two scoops.
Seems our own 'failings' look so horrendous in the faces/reflections of 'others', eh? *__-

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I swear someone overseeing CNN said : lets run this ice cream crap story and see if we lose any viewers. No one can take THIS seriously!

......BUT THEY DID.....

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

To be fair, President Two Scoops is not the only one of us to imagine ourself the one worthy of the two scoops.
Seems our own 'failings' look so horrendous in the faces/reflections of 'others', eh? *__-

True. It's rather incredible the leaps and assumptions the some will make when projecting on others from a narrow and cynical POV.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
LOL ur angry about them reporting that trump eats like a child. You call THIS smear propaganda...HAVE U GONE MAD!?

I seem to remember a reality tv star smearing the 44th president of the united states by calling him a illegitimate Muslim Kenyan president. And CNN reported that sh*t over and over

But THIS is what ruffles your feathers. It's like Donald Trump's snowflakeyness has rubbed off on his supporters.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join