It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Offered Immunity To Russian Hacker If He Admitted To Hacking Clinton's Inbox

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This article came out this past Thursday. Never heard of this allegation before. Quite a bombshell if true. It could prove that the FBI was in collusion with the Clinton campaign to smear President Trump's campaign.

Yevgeniy Nikulin, 29, has found himself in the middle of an international dispute between Washington and Moscow, at the very center of which lies U.S. allegations that Russia sponsored a series of hacks targeting Democratic Party candidate and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in favor of Republican candidate and current President Donald Trump.

he claims in an undated letter reportedly given to U.S. Russian-language news site Nastoyashchoe Vremya by Nikulin's lawyer, Martin Sadilek, that the FBI visited him at least a couple of times, offering to drop the charges and grant him U.S. citizenship as well as cash and an apartment in the U.S. if the Russian national confessed to participating in the 2016 hacks of Clinton campaign chief John Podesta's emails in July.

"[They told me:] you will have to confess to breaking into Clinton's inbox for [U.S. President Donald Trump] on behalf of [Russian President Vladimir Putin],” Nikulin wrote, according to The Moscow Times.

www.newsweek.com...

I checked the article from The Moscow Times, to see if they had any other information on this claim. This article came out Friday, May 12th:

A Russian man detained on hacking charges has told reporters that he was pressured to confess to a cyberattack on former U.S. Secretary of State, Hilary Clinton.

Russia has also requested Nikulin's extradition, accusing him of stealing money from online WebMoney accounts.

"[They told me:] you will have to confess to breaking into Clinton's inbox for [U.S. President Donald Trump] on behalf of [Russian President Vladimir Putin],” Nikulin wrote. In exchange, his interrogators promised U.S. citizenship, an apartment and money, he said. Nikulin said that he refused the deal, but that his U.S. interrogators promised to return. Czech police confirmed that Nikulin had been interrogated by FBI agents, but did not give any further details, Nastoyashchoe Vremya reported. U.S. officials have denied the claims.

themoscowtimes.com...

If there are tapes of this interrogation and if they were made public, it would totally destroy the integrity of the FBI and probably prove Clinton's campaign (and Obuma) were in on it. It would prove that Trump was correct all along, when he stated there was no evidence that his campaign had ties with the Russians. However, there seems to be more evidence of scandalous activity by both the Clinton Campaign and FBI. That activity seems to be swept under the rug.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Why not pay him 10 million bribe to say that? I doubt immunity is what he is looking for.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Nice find. If anything, it looks as like they are trying to establish a "fall-guy."

Nikulin is charged with stealing $3,450 in 2009, according to the state-owned Tass Russian News Agency. Moscow has also filed an extradition request.

That is the only allegation listed.

Nikulin, a self-described used car salesman who claims he does not work with computers, denies the charges raised against him by both the U.S. and Moscow. His Czech lawyer, Adam Kopecky, said in January he and Nikulin believed the Russian national was being used as a "political pawn" amid an international feud between Washington and Moscow, according to The Guardian.

Interesting and nice find!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Why not pay him 10 million bribe to say that? I doubt immunity is what he is looking for.

Thats not the potential bombshell aspect of this story.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Interesting. So he is a criminal escaping Russia's law enforcement. He is hiding in the US? I think Trump is giving him over to Putin even if he says he hacked Hillary.
edit on 12-5-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I just realized he looks exactly like DJ Qualls, typical hacker/nerd/geek typecast actor.

Hehe

themoscowtimes.com...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Yevgeny Nikulin was arrested in Oct. 5, 2016 in the Czech Republic at the request of U.S. authorities.

I imagine he is still there.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
A confession is not proof. Anyone can be bribed to lie. Without a physical evidence, Trump cannot be arrested.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

He was arrested in Prague in October, 2016.

Nikulin was due in court Thursday, but the proceedings were interrupted when his defense lawyers indicated that their client had not received the proper Russian-language documents prior to appearing in court, the Associated Press reported. In an unusual move, the hearing was scheduled to be held in the confines of Prague's Pankrac prison over heightened security concerns. Proceedings were postponed to May 30, where he was due to appear again before Judge Jaroslav Pytloun.

www.newsweek.com...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Meanwhile, Seth Rich is still dead and Bill Clinton's wife is still NOT in prison.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Didn't FBI develop brainwashing techniques that work on this guy and make him say he is an FSB agent who was hired by Trump to hack Hillary? I guess that's why Trump fired Comey.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I wonder if he is suicidal? Because if he doesn't admit to the hacking the stress may get to him.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

He's a criminal. So likely on some sort of drugs. Suicidal? Unlikely.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Apparently two scoops of ice cream is more important.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Does'nt matter how you read that, that is illegal and should not be permitted to stand.

This offer is based on backmail, its not an offer, its coersion to admit to a particualr charge when in law a person is innocent util proven guilty in a court of law.

The police, or whoever is making this offer, have no right to assume guilt on the part of an accused person.

The only thing they can legally do is offer a suitable inducment once the defendant has pleaded, or has been gound guility to whatever they charge him with.

There is no difference to what they are doing here to simply holding a gun to his head and making this offer. It should very adequate grounds to have the charge thrown out.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

First of all, I am not seeing your problem here. The FBI made an offer. The Clinton campaign did not. The FBI have the capacity to offer deals to those who are considered pawns in an affair certain concessions, in order to net the organ grinders.

This happens every day of the week, with all manner of different kinds of criminal, witness and what have you. Why does it mean something suspicious in this instance?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well, to me it is suspicious because it is so very specific on exactly what he says they are telling him he has to confess to. Saying that he did it "for [U.S. President Donald Trump] on behalf of [Russian President Vladimir Putin]". That sounds very much like an FBI Orchestrated set up.

They are not just offering a deal. They are setting the stage to send Trump to prison. Telling him exactly what to say and why is not just your everyday deal making. I really hope this isn't true.
edit on 13-5-2017 by TheLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLurker

They don't need some coerced confession to prove Russian interference.
That's been well established .

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Right.

Quick, CNN is counting how many scoops of ice cream Trump is eating today. You don't want to miss it!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join