It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want an Alien Abduction

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wantnotrouble
Me too
By hot alien women

That's why Aliens don't want to make themselves known to us, because we'd try to have sex with them.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638
a reply to: Aliensun

Nothing, to be honest. But, If they left my memory intact I'd have confirmation even if not one other soul believed me. Hell I'm not sure I would tell anyone, I might make a post here about. Just knowing we aren't alone would be enough for me.

We aren't alone, I've seen enough wide awake to tell you.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
If you want to be abducted simply begin chanelling...do it long enough and make yourself vulnerable for long enough and you just might get your wish.....however before you begin you might wish to learn who you are sending requests out to.......you know the olde joke right?.....we are here to serve man.......as in EAT them.... lol.
charges.uol.com.br...
edit on 13-5-2017 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

I've personally had the sleep paralysis dream with grey aliens around my bed, but I wouldn't try to claim alien abduction.
It was fairly terrifying though.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
bump

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
No worries mate, all appointments have already been made and will be kept. How are you sure you haven't been taken already?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hilarious. Maybe we see you back repurposed as an alien umbrella sometime in the future.

On a more serious sidenote...aliens don't need to abduct. They can modify humans to make them unwitting spies of human society just fine without abduction, most likely. Remember this; Human technology and general knowledge is unimportant for an advanced alien species. Human social interaction on the other hand is an import pillar to see how far advanced the collective society is and can only be learned in detail by studing human society from inside without getting notice and what better then to make unwitting humans their day-by-day window in human society?

Thou judging from the internet...humanity is at most proto-intelligent and proto-advanced.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Dunno wheher you want to wish for an alien abduction, there are some very real dangers involved. Prbing is one, what male would want that bar the baggy trouser brigade? Then there's the radioactive discharge from a white hot mothership, this is dangerous mate, very dangerous. Best bet just watch them in the sky but keep your distance

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It isn't as simple as asking for an abduction. Many ET's will only 'abduct' if you have a certain physical type or genetic type they want. Others are contacting people with higher vibrations and the spiritually enlightened. If you are calling out to ETs no doubt the more... unpleasant.. ones will contact you. Be careful what you wish for because many abductees are very traumatized from their experiences. Another thing to bring up is many abductees don't even know that they have had contact, because of how they wipe the mind afterwards. All I'm saying is if you wake up unable to move with an ET with a vile intent then I shall say "I told you so". Reptilians are for the most part pretty malevolent beings.

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i'd reconsider. it won't be as much fun as you might think.

posted on Jun, 6 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

It makes one's life the Truman Show.Without the happy ending.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Be careful what you ask for.

posted on Oct, 5 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I would want one as well. a reply to: jholt5638

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join