It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want an Alien Abduction

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638
a reply to: Aliensun

Nothing, to be honest. But, If they left my memory intact I'd have confirmation even if not one other soul believed me. Hell I'm not sure I would tell anyone, I might make a post here about. Just knowing we aren't alone would be enough for me.

Stop eating cheese at night...

edit on 12-5-2017 by MarsIsRed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

You are telling me, I believe, that you don't really believe what ever your father says he has experienced and therefore you want your own proof. But actually, friend, you can never have that iron-clad proof even in your own mind.

That is exactly the way the ETIs want it and why they do exactly as they do.
(
I'll leave you alone now.)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric

LMMFLWAO!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Gary Larson he's a genius

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Gary Larson he's a genius

I dunno, man... The one with the dude shaking the alien's head made me spit Red Bull all over my monitor...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I can't argue with that assessment, nailed it as they with one little quibble. I really do believe my father, but yes having that iron-clad proof of confirmation would be better and, is what I am seeking. I don't know what you want to make of that. Maybe its selfish or ego, but I would like just one of my crazy beliefs concretely proven true in my lifetime.
edit on 5/12/172017 by jholt5638 because: missing words

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The one with the dude shaking the alien's head made me spit Red Bull all over my monitor...

some of his stuff is hit or miss

edit on 12-5-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yeah im in the same boat as the OP. Im too unpredictable though. I dont like being woken up from my slumber. After all im the type that doesnt freak out like 90% of those fake abductees do. I get pissed off if something decides i would be a good abductee to grab at 1am in the morning.
edit on 12-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

The one with the dude shaking the alien's head made me spit Red Bull all over my monitor...

some of his stuff is hit or miss

OMG! It took me about 30 seconds to realize that the lump in the snake is the kid who was in the playpen, LMMFLWAO!!!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Just as long as you don't want an alien abortion, i hear there frowned upon these days.

On a more serious note some of these alleged alien abductions have been known to be rather an extreme experience leading to some rather peculiar side affects even leading one to question there own sanity.

Just be careful what you wish for.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Just as long as you don't want an alien abortion, i hear there frowned upon these days.

On a more serious note some of these alleged alien abductions have been known to be rather an extreme experience leading to some rather peculiar side affects even leading one to question there own sanity.

Just be careful what you wish for.

That's not even the half of it. I was a backward redneck boy and then I wasn't and haven't been but half of that since. The other half is that of a cosmic citizen rooting more for the ETIs to come down and take charge than for my own race.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Lets just say we could do with some guidance regarding the future paradigm shift humanity requires to prevent it from annihilating itself in the next few hundred years.

If ET, or more probobly beings of in extra dimensional nature did turn up and attempt to guide humanity you do relies that a significant percentage of people would inevitable not trust them.

Then there are the ones that are going to want to hunt or eat them just to see what they taste like, never mind rape dissect and and exploit them for any and all manner of nefarious means.

We might be semi sentient clever monkeys that show great potential in some areas but we are also down right dodgy bastards capable of great evil and probobly nowhere near ready to interact with other sentient beings.
edit on 12-5-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Be careful what you wish for, and we are not alone.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

From what I hear, anal probing isn't all it's made out to be.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I would go for a ride with them if they offered, but I would have to go alone because the wife said that she would not go with me.
But I would go in a heartbeat,.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

well i would like one also, although i would like a sit down chat, no probing and the like, im not like that

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

If you Aliens are out there, I want an abduction experience. You have abducted my father many times through 60s-90s. (I have written about my father's experiences here ). I am volunteering since to me a willing person would monitoring and study a simpler task than a unwilling one. I know I can't be the only one who would willing help.

You could be an abductee aswell, considering that it's an intergenerational operation.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

That's the whole point, if I volunteer there is no force. There would be no need for it. Unless they testing the fight or flight response I would think a willing person would be preferable for both. With a group of volunteers that is less or none forceful abductions. The Aliens have a pool of subjects for their experiments or what have you and they would get a more real result because the unknown effect the forceful abductions may have had on them.

If the aliens were to wait until the needed number for their operations would come out and willingly accept being taken and subjected to their agenda, they will be waiting forever.

They have the technological superiority. They have the correct number of assets. They can make you forget about it: they have all the tools to do it anyway, against anyones will. So, they just do it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The little one who leap forth will help you find a way.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Aliens can wait I'd rather talk with ghost and find out whats really going on
Then I'll be happy to go for a ride on the magic bus !
edit on 5/13/2017 by Gargoyle91 because: sp

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join