It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sylphs & Chemtrails Wierd!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Ok, I need some help here to undersand this.
I was researching what the Chemtrail connection was that is mentioned in www.abovetopsecret.com...
when I came across some very strange thoughts on chemtrails, why they are being created and the belief that Sylphs were not only real but present today (one guy actually has a few as friends!) and that the Sylphs were responsible for getting rid of the chemtrails (as they chemtrails are bad for us).
I am surprised at this especially when I see that the sites are up to date!
The pics that they have depicting the Sylphs to mean look just like normal dispersion of the chemtrails.
Some of their other items make Von Dankien sound good.
Does anyone have more information on this? Is it all bogus? What's up?
Here is the main link that I found Sylphs & Chemtrails
I am very confused on this subject since I did not even think that people were even keeping track of all this.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   

text reads: "Chemtrail in process of Sylph overlay & transmutation?"

The 'sylph' is the round abberation. I'm surprised anyone would think that its an actual 'thing', rather than an effect on the lens or anything else.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
WOW
That Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone is nuttier than Nancy Liedner.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
No worries guys;

The SPice.

Horus Eye

The SYlph are in deep universe patterns, or, manifests when a vortex is generated or vaccum.

Can you see the many eyes?

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
WHAT!!!!

Are you saying Nebulae are glacatic chemtrails?

What a COOL THEORY!

I wonder how long it will take before that shows up somewhere on a chemmie board?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I'm saying that the chemtrail is used as an indicator and looks more sensitive than clouds.
These patterns arise when mouvments of vortex are implicated. (winds, swirls, black holes)

Your eyes have conic receptors, which is a form of vortex like information flow. Meaning, these patterns can appear in your eyes and your deepest state.
Sometimes when this pattern is in motion, it looks like something tiny is digging up a hole in our sight.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I like my idea better:

"The Crab Nebula is a cosmic chemtrail."

[edit on 4-2-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ahhh...Yes...

Howard...didn't you know that the Aliens are spraying the galaxy with cosmic mind control chemicals ?

This is in an effort ( in conjunction with the US government I might add ) to control the Galaxy,by spraying the Galaxy with these chemicals the inhabitants of the Galaxy turn into mindless zombies that adhear to the will of the Aliens ( and the US government )...

It's as plain as day...

Just kidding...

[edit on 4-2-2005 by Jedi_Master]

new topics

top topics

join