It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Uninvites Trump After NBC Interview

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: SBMcG

So what changed?

Context and timing.

Or, Bill Clinton's wife got beat BAD and her leftist supporters just can't quite come to terms with it.

Hillary got beat so bad she got more votes then Trump!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Especially after spending most of his Campaign and quite a bit of his meetings after the election, PRAISING Comey, and I mean HIGHEST praise......

Now all the sudden he fires him? In the middle of a conference hes giving in another state?

Trumps a Chump......he fired Comey because Comey said or did something he didnt like, not because he didnt do his job well......

Trump gets rid of anyone that wont bow down to him, hes an abusive a-hole and thats the long and short of it.......

I bet not one single person can give an actual reason WHY this guy was fired.......

Trump keeps screwing up big time........

But hey sure did distract away from all the other bs going on with him right? Whats the other hand doing?
edit on 5/13/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't seem to smart or showing a grasp of reality for Trump to be insulting and alienating the cops. And by cops I mean the FBI and the rest of the 3 letter agencies. It won't go well for Trump if he keeps running his mouth the way he has been.

A president should NEVER have to worry about things like that in all honesty. If thats the way our 3 letter agencies are operating we have a serious systemic problem......

That being said, if Trump is engaging in crap he SHOULDNT be and they know about it, and hes purposefully trying to hurt the agency, he kinda brings it on himself.....

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: olaru12

What's the IC going to do? Arrest Trump? Trump is the boss of the IC. Try a coup in America and see what happens. The last time it didn't work well for the Confederates.

Doesnt matter if hes the President, he can still be indicted if hes doing things he shouldnt be......no person in the US should be immune from that, ESPECIALLY politicians......

It would send a pretty clear message if we started cleaning out politicians and exposing the corruption, that includes heads of state

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

So what changed?

Context and timing.

Or, Bill Clinton's wife got beat BAD and her leftist supporters just can't quite come to terms with it.

Maybe. But if the national elections were based upon the raw vote, millions of conservatives in the Big Three blue states who don't vote now because they know their votes don't count would come out of the woodwork and pathetic leftists like Bill Clinton's scumbag wife would never win another national election again.

Why do you think the weak whiny little leftist politicians don't push harder to get rid of the Electoral College? Because they know they'd never win another national election again. Conservatives and centrists outnumber liberals in this country by 3-to-1.

Gallup: Liberals Only 25% of Electorate

Factor out California where anyone with a photo ID (Vons card, La Raza membership, student ID) can vote, and your president, Donald J. Trump whooped Bill Clinton's wife by 1.3 million votes!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

What's the IC going to do? Arrest Trump? Trump is the boss of the IC. Try a coup in America and see what happens. The last time it didn't work well for the Confederates.

Doesnt matter if hes the President, he can still be indicted if hes doing things he shouldnt be......no person in the US should be immune from that, ESPECIALLY politicians......

It would send a pretty clear message if we started cleaning out politicians and exposing the corruption, that includes heads of state

I agree with that wholeheartedly but as of now we only have accusations. I can't help but feel that if some strong evidence existed this russia investigation would wrap up pretty quickly or at least leak out. They won't stop digging and you can bet if something is discovered it will come out, unlike previous administrations. He's not well liked in Washington and has made alot of enemies. Maybe for once that's not a bad thing.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Where does it confirm that the FBI "uninvited" the President?

Oh, oh, oh... this: “FBI officials apparently said the president was unlikely to be greeted warmly after having just unceremoniously fired a very popular director.”

Doesn't take an Einstein to figure out he'd receive a cool reception, but no where does it confirm he was uninvited.

How about a legitimate source to support your thread title.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

So what changed?

Context and timing.

Maybe. But if the national elections were based upon the raw vote, millions of conservatives in the Big Three blue states who don't vote now because they know their votes don't count would come out of the woodwork and pathetic leftists like Bill Clinton's scumbag wife would never win another national election again.

Why do you think the weak whiny little leftist politicians don't push harder to get rid of the Electoral College? Because they know they'd never win another national election again. Conservatives and centrists outnumber liberals in this country by 3-to-1.

Gallup: Liberals Only 25% of Electorate

Factor out California where anyone with a photo ID (Vons card, La Raza membership, student ID) can vote, and your president, Donald J. Trump whooped Bill Clinton's wife by 1.3 million votes!

Factor out ANY red state and Trump still loses.... OPPPS!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Time to fire McCabe? The president is the boss of the federal exec branch. He can fire anyone in the federal exec branch he wants to fire.

Mccabes temporary. If Trump gets rid of him it would be a novice running the FBI.
Mccabes there to make sure it doesn't fall over, until Trump puts in the director.

I genuinely dont believe Trump colluded with Russia to win the election. I dont think Trump is scared of putting in a balls to the wall anti-corruption type, if it means full prosecution of crimes in the last election.

Trey Gowdy would be good but I dont think he'd want it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Umm...

They do realize, don't they, he's the President?? If he wants to visit, he will, "warm welcome" or no. God, not a little full of themselves. Past time to cut these jackholes down to size.

Disinvite the President? Really?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Any amount of reading even slightly left leaning media reveals the complete contempt of the sitting POTUS. Rarely do they even acknowledge him as such. The photos used are also clear distinction of this.

Is what it is, all part of the programming.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I suppose it is.

I can't help but contrast that attitude with the one I'd have if I knew I was going to be visited by the President of the United States...

I'd be like a two year old with a sugar overload...absolutely bouncing around. Probably giggling like that same two year old, as well.

Had I ever had the chance to visit with the President, even President's I've had little use for, I'd be beyond slightly giddy.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Agreed.

Rarely is anyone blessed with an opportunity. Even with all the venom in Obamas direction, I'd doubt even his staunchest of detractors would deny a meeting with him, even possibly a debate.

My opinion from personal experience is that anyone working for the Executive Branch would absolutely like to meet the President.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Maybe it's just me, but it doesn't seem to smart or showing a grasp of reality for Trump to be insulting and alienating the cops. And by cops I mean the FBI and the rest of the 3 letter agencies. It won't go well for Trump if he keeps running his mouth the way he has been.

What are they gonna do, shoot him?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

And corrupt lifers inside any agency l.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

And corrupt lifers inside any agency l.

Unfortunately you are right my friend.........I wish a freaking president would pursue term limits!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Smart? Depends on the perspective you take. If Trump was just thinking of himself and his own well being then no, it's none too smart.

However, the 3 letter agencies have become far too powerful and too detached from govt. As Rand Paul said, it should worry people that Schumer, who sees a lot of what they do (but only what the agencies tell him) from being one of the gang of 8, said something like the agencies have "six ways from Sunday at getting back at you".
Their job is not to get back at people or settle scores.
So, reigning them in and making them fully aware that they provide a service to the American people - and thus the President - to keep everyone safe is pretty smart on Trump's behalf. Also brave.

When the people - via The President - tell the agencies to jump, they should say, 'how high, sir'. They have absolutely no business being upset by criticism.
edit on 13/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

What are they gonna do, shoot him?

Most likely they will with a patsy.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

So what changed?

Context and timing.

Same old song from Hillary supporters. More popular votes, mainly from lib California and NY. Thank God we don't live in a true democracy, and our brilliant forefathers came up with the electoral college idea to protect us from mob rule.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Well he could had had everyone who booed him fired because its disrupting a official visit.

A boss needs his employees to FEAR HIM not be his friend. if i was president according to right to work laws id randomly fire soemone each visit fro something. like your hair is parted. youre fired.

Trump isn't the CEO of America. He can't just fire some civil servant at whim.

Um, the position of FBI director serves a ten year appointed term at behest of the POTUS. The president can terminate the individual in that position anytime he wants.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join