It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Uninvites Trump After NBC Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Was there a FBI press release? I mean, the media gets leads on a phone and then the reporter uses words like
"my senses' say there is loyalty to Comey so he will not go. No facts...just spin.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
drain the swamp

they will keep fighting back while their corruption is exposed

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Trump was out front and center, loudly and proudly, making statements, giving interviews, making ignorant accusations that were disrespectful, among other adjectives, and that mistreated the Oval Office and were disrespectful of the President of the United States. I find it 2 faced and blatantly hypocritical that Trump's toadies are calling foul now that it's their guy.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

I wouldn't call him a sissy, he has done and said things that took a lot of courage.

Fighting back against a barrage of unfairness doesn't make you whinny.

edit on 12-5-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
McCabe needs to step down immediately.

He and his wife are still under investigation for their ties funneling large amounts of money to Hillary.

edit on 12-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
drain the swamp

they will keep fighting back while their corruption is exposed

And I think that takes courage.

Isn't that what everyone wants?

There are a lot of crooks $hitting their pants.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: allsee4eye

The status of Trump's citizenship has no bearing on his disrespectful mistreatment of the President of the United States at the time. Now, he and his toadies expect unearned respect, just because he's president?

One doesn't successfully become the POTUS through the election system (which Obama stated cannot be rigged) without earning respect.

So, yes, to answer your question succinctly.

Nonetheless, he gets no respect and respectfully so, in SOME cases, based on his response to criticism and behavior thereafter but we were always told, as Americans and from a young age, to be respectful to the POTUS. It doesn't mean you have to like him/her. That has been lost on tens of millions people.

Perhaps if that respect is restored, Trump will follow suit - but I wouldn't bet on either happening.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: windword

Was there a FBI press release? I mean, the media gets leads on a phone and then the reporter uses words like
"my senses' say there is loyalty to Comey so he will not go. No facts...just spin.

True that

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

I wouldn't call him a sissy, he has done and said thing that took a lot of courage.

Writing crap on Twitter isn't courageous.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The status of Trump's citizenship has no bearing on his disrespectful mistreatment of the President of the United States at the time. Now, he and his toadies expect unearned respect, just because he's president?

No, but the questionable citizenship status of the President of the United States at the time had every bearing on Trump's "disrespectful mistreatment" (your objective words, not mine) of him. It is a Constitutional requirement of the POTUS job... the targeted attacks against Trump have been universally agenda driven from people who philosophically disagree with him, not from any basis of law pertaining to the legality of his presidency.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

I wouldn't call him a sissy, he has done and said thing that took a lot of courage.

I didn't care for that at first, but at least it gets his voice heard without the media spin.

I don't like every thing he says and does, but sometimes I love it when he gives them the hell they deserve.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Sure fire them all. Get rid of e very one. Burn down the J.Edgar building destroy all files computer hard drives and smart phone data.
Phew..
Really dodged a bullet there...

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

BS! There was no questionable status of Obama's citizenship.

link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

You could say the same regarding Assange, but Julian is still courageous.

Courage isn't built or broken by a single action a man/woman takes - he/she is courageous from within well before any action is warranted.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

If he respected the office of president it would be a different story. But he doesn't respect the office, the constitution or any government agency. He's done nothing but slander the I.C. since before the election.
Respect is earned not granted.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Oh dry your face and stop crying.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Spacespider

If he respected the office of president it would be a different story. But he doesn't respect the office, the constitution or any government agency. He's done nothing but slander the I.C. since before the election.
Respect is earned not granted.

In the human world it is..
But sure if you talk about dogs..its another story

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

So was Comey finding out he was fired via a BREAKING NEWS alert on TV. Trump is anything but professional so what comes around goes around.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

Oh dry your face and stop crying.

Tell that to the Trumpettes that are crying about how poor #45 isn't getting his due respect!
edit on 12-5-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Yeah it was within his rights to be a dick. It's his go to game plan.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join