It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone explain to me the Conspiracy of Firing Comey is Bad Timing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Because I dont know about you guys but Comey gave False Testimony about Huma forwarding thousands of Emails to Weiner while under Oath then try's and "fixes" his statement by sending a letter to Congress "correcting" the record. I don't know about you guys but timing seems perfectly acceptable to me. Thats a pretty damning statement by Comey potentially opening up a Criminal Case against Huma. And does any one else find it weird that the Dems WEREN'T calling for Comey's Firing AGAIN after he gave that False Testimony? And if he told "the Truth" to us the American people about Huma but realized his mistake by "correcting" the mistake for his Democrat Bosses then he certainly deserved to be fired. He got off easy by getting Fired and not have a Criminal Investigation looking into his False Testimony under Oath for lying. Seriously Democrats haven't kept there Conspiracy for why they lost straight since Day 1. I mean just a few days ago Hillary goes on National TV blaming Comey and Russian Wikileaks for why she lost.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Dems love to blame everything else. They had a poor campaign game plan. Trump smartly campaigned in the battleground states. comey and Russia are just more excuses honestly.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Its not conspiracy, but depending the side of the story that the media is feeding to the people in a frenzy you may get difference stories.

A sitting president can fired anybody that works under him any time and appoint another person for the job and he doesn't have to ask permission to do so.

But because is an investigation going on, firing Comey is been portrayed as immoral, something that is illegal and is to stop the investigation, depending which media outlet you listen too is some that call themselves experts and even will try to tell that Trump doesn't even have the right as a president to fired anybody. Interestingly many believe it as true.

All of that is false. But you can try to explain it in lame words and still those that believe the media lies will keep pushing as true.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
it is only a conspiracy if you believe that Trump only got elected due to Russian interference in the election.

While anyone that takes an objective look at the election can start with... horrible fricking candidate Dems..

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If it has to be explained to you that the timing of the firing (literally RIGHT after Comey gives testimony about the Russian interference investigation and mere days after asking for more money for the investigation) was EXTREMELY suspect and that even Trump has confirmed that he was looking to fire Comey over the investigation then you really don't want to deny ignorance anyways. All that information is a simple google search away, feigning ignorance and pretending like the answers aren't there doesn't make your position any more credible or tenable.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

If it has to be explained to you that the timing of the firing (literally RIGHT after Comey gives testimony about the Russian interference investigation and mere days after asking for more money for the investigation) was EXTREMELY suspect and that even Trump has confirmed that he was looking to fire Comey over the investigation then you really don't want to deny ignorance anyways. All that information is a simple google search away, feigning ignorance and pretending like the answers aren't there doesn't make your position any more credible or tenable.

Yes I want it explained because Comey during that same testimony gave False Testimony. It is EXTREMELY suspect why the Democrats werent calling for him to be Fired again. But he mentions Russia and Trump so everyone is cool with keeping him on board.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
FBI had until noon on January 20 to investigate Trump. that was FBI's deadline. It was enough time.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Stop with the disinfo.

THERE WAS NO REQUEST FOR MORE MONEY.

THAT WAS FAKE NEWS.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Trump acted, without warning, while Comey was 2000 miles away so he could not clear out his desk/files of incriminating evidence.

The timing was perfect.
edit on 12-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
it is only a conspiracy if you believe that Trump only got elected due to Russian interference in the election.

While anyone that takes an objective look at the election can start with... horrible fricking candidate Dems..

What about those of us that think it was largely due to voter disenfrancisement that has been going on for decades? Shouldn't the highest law enforcement bureau in the land investigate that crime? Oh - that's right - the supreme court through out much of the voting rights act - but much of it is still there.

Off topic .... but...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Trump acted, without warning, while Comey was 2000 miles away so he could not clear out his desk/files of incriminating evidence.

The timing was perfect.
You know, I never looked at it that way...interesting, interesting indeed...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

mere days after asking for more money for the investigation)

That was fake news. It has been debunked.

Those of you that get your news from CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo, and such need to realize that the first "report" out of the box is probably fake, designed to inform people like you that don't do any follow up because those sources don't tend to do corrections.

Most of you believe the distortion then continue to believe it and spread it!

ETA: DenyIgnorance beat me to it.

Stop with the disinfo.

THERE WAS NO REQUEST FOR MORE MONEY.

THAT WAS FAKE NEWS.

edit on 12-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
To me, it seems like Comey getting fired, and the reason the media is making such a big deal outta nothing is to keep people from looking at the healthcare issue. Notice how healthcare really hasn't been in the news lately, and this thing with Comey has just exploded. Coincidence? I think not....

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well it's obvious the Russians hacked our Presidential elections. How you ask? They're Russians!!! Since Trump literally knows someone from Russia, the causality is concrete. He's even had Russkies over to the White House since then! The man has no shame.

Comey was the one person who could bring Trump down (like he did with HRC). Then, when the man was off volunteering at a soup kitchen for gender-neutral orphans, Trump and his henchmen fired him because they do not have the courage to look him in the eye while stabbing him in the back.

I for one hope the news media never let the American public forget about this. This is akin to Tea Pot Dome, the JFK assassination, and Deflategate all wrapped up into one. Not my President!

top topics

join