It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Keith Olberman Seeks Foreign Help in the Overthrow of A Duly Elected US President,

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Watch that video. Then watch the Olberman video and let me know the difference.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Keith Olberman Seeks...

He's bitter and comes comes across as retarded, ignore it and it should go away. (hopefully)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: tebyen
So it was fine when Trump did it prior to being elected, but now that he's in office it's not ok for someone else to do it?

When did Trump ask for help in overthrowing Obama and fighting the US military?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

That's not what I said.

What I'm saying is that I show respect to those who show it in return. If you don't like how I talk to you then maybe it's because I don't like the way you're talking to me either.

When you're nice, I'm nice. But if you're a dick then expect that in return. It's really that simple.

But don't start talking sh*t then when you get it back in return start whining about it saying I should take the higher ground and all that. You worry about you and I'll worry about me. Don't try and control my speech.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: buster2010

Hillary was a private citizen in the election. Trump is the president. You can collude with a foreign power against a private citizen to uncover crime. You cannot collude with a foreign power against the president in a coup. Big difference.

During the election he wasn't President now was he? He was a private citizen just like Hillary and should be charged as such.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: buster2010

LOL ok thanks for admitting you're unreasonable. Good to know. We can safely lump you in with the likes of Olbermann.

In no way am I unreasonable it's just that as a Trumpbot you are incapable of understanding simple facts.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
I mean... I didn't like Obama, but I didn't go on some overly-sensitive, melodramatic, 5-month mental meltdown over it. How f'ing weak and delicate and utterly PATHETIC can you get?

LOL

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Executive orders are a requirement of setting operational standards. He cant rule with them because all they can do is dictate how a department operates. Its what hes elected to do.

Regarding the intimidation.....if he were treated with thr minimal professional decorum by partisans in government id expect it would be easier. But when you are the bull in the ring all you have is intimdation. Cause and effect.

He probably is a turd. But compared to his partisan detractors he looks like gold. Thats not speaking highly of trump

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Kleenex is reporting record profits!

Kleenex has always had record sales among the progressive liberals. But my understanding is it was often unrelated to tears. I mean...have you seen their women???

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tebyen
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Doesn't matter. Both cases are citizens of the US asking outside governments to meddle in the political affairs of the United States. If it was ok for Trump when he did it, it's ok now.

Incorrect. Trump was a private citizen asking for foreign help against a private citizen, Hillary.

Olberman is a private citizen asking for foreign help to overthrow the US Government. Huge difference.

He claims a coup took place yet he is advocating for a coup to take place. Hillary did not lose because Russia hacked voting machines to change ballots cast, nor did she lose because Russia fabricated stories about her, she lost because she was a weak candidate running in an electoral system that has been in place for 240 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join